Dominoes or Pizza hut?

I have a choice between 2 medium 2-topping pizzas from either Pizza Hut or Dominoes. Which one should I get? What are some good 2-topping combinations? Sometimes I get thin crust Hawaiian from Dominoes and I usually just get regular pepperoni and sausage with extra sauce but I would like to expand my horizons. I like every topping except black olives pretty much. And i've tried most common ones like sausage and mushroom

Pizza hut.
Cherry peppers and what ever else you like.

Pizza hut is garbage, dominos is actually good. Best combos are beef and onion, or pepperoni and jalapeno.

Sausage, diced green olives, and anchovies
Why have all the local pizza places around you gone out of business?

I'm ordering delivery by myself and am looking for the highest value. Will be eating the leftovers over the next day or so, I don't like spending a lot of money.

Don't forget to eat the box, too

suck my dick faggot

i was going to get pizza hut recently, and i realized they started charging extra for pan pizza???? what the fucking fuck

Dominos has gotten a lot better in the past few years, in my opinion.

Is this real? Pizza Hut charges more for its signature pizza now?

Here's some options for Pizza Hut. I will most likely be purchasing one pan and one hand tossed.

Dominos, pizza hut has turned to shit the last couple of years

i like pep and double cheese my man

I like Dominos for the $5.99 thing

Pizza hut for the stuffed crust pizza

Mushroom and green pepper
Green pepper and sausage
Sausage and onion

>Dominos has gotten a lot better in the past few years, in my opinion.

>Dominos, pizza hut has turned to shit the last couple of years

I guess it depends on which country you live in. Here in New Zealand, Dominos have been struggling financially for a few years here, and just made the retarded decision to make all their pizza's significantly smaller & increase prices. This is pretty much the final nail in the coffin for them here since they use much lower quality ingredients & charge significantly more than pizza hut. I would be amazed if they are still exist in a year from now here.

Hungry Howie's. Extra sauce, no cheese or crust, well done.

Bacon jalapeno is an excellent combo from any of the pizza chains

Papa Johns for some garlic dipping sauce

You mean butter/garlic flavored soybean oil?

I feel like they are pricing now solely to compensate for their 33-40% off coupons that anyone that cares to look, will find for every order.

God damnit I miss having a Hungry Howie's around. That and Pita Pit were my 2 go to's in college.

Out of the two, I think Dominos is better. I get Pizza Hut sometimes because I can pick it up on the way home.

What you should really try is Dominos stuffed cheesy bread. I always held out because I thought it wasn't as good of a deal, but it only seems that way because of how inflated pizza prices are; it's actually really good.

Pizza hut has that too, now. Plus something like $8 for a large takeout, I think.

Kill yourself my man.

Both are garbage and you should feel bad for eating any.

A brief search tells me that neither place offers anchovies, so the obvious option is to go somewhere else.

>not having your own can of chovies in the pantry

Dominos, their base regular pizzas taste great and the price is always good, but the problem is when it comes to secondary toppings after pepperoni. They put so few olives/sausages chunks etc if you order them. One time i ordered a pepperoni and sausage pizza and on two of the pieces, there was one tiny piece of sausage on the slice. Completely unacceptable. Unforutnately, thats the one thing that the shitty local places do better, they give a ton of toppings