How do you sneak pizza into the house? You can't hide those big flat boxes in anything...

How do you sneak pizza into the house? You can't hide those big flat boxes in anything, and when you hold them vertically you fuck up the whole thing.

Please help. I want to bring some pizzas into my room but I don't want people to know about it.

Is this a fat person thing?

Is it a living with others and you not wanting them to have any pizza kinda deal?
You are aware there's an unwritten rule... you order a pizza, at least 1/3rd of it is for other people... it's a shitty unwritten rule but you can't deprive everyone of pizza if you have loads.

In a bag?

Just fold it in half and shove it in your pocket. Rub yourself all over with incense to cover scent.

I don't think they would want some, but I stupidly let them see me bringing some McDonald's home earlier today and I would be ashamed for them to see me get pizza too. I'm not fat, just having a fun weekend.

What sort of bag? It would be a weird shaped bag for it to fit, wouldn't it?

Why do you have to sneak pizza into the house OP? Still live with your parents?
Just get your own place and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

>McDonald’s
>pizza
>fun weekend
>not fat
Are you fucking the fast food?

Go somewhere else and eat it

>McDonalds and pizza in the same day
>"I'm not fat"

>order pizza
>pay for it
>tell people to fuck off

If you refuse to do step 3 then my advice is move out of your fucking parents' house

put it in one of those big art portfolios

no one will want to see, i promise

This idea actually has possibilities.

Fuck that, I don't want my shitty roommates all over my food. I bring a box in and I get 3 people digging into it, getting 2 slices a piece, fuck that.

You have a right not to fucking share.

>eats fast food twice in one day
>lives with roommates
Don’t expect us to feel bad for you.

I'm not OP but I feel for him.

The fucking worse is when someone looks at you and is like "oh wheres mine?" even jokingly it's like get a fucking job julia.

Op should cook his own food and save to get his own place.

wrap the pizza box in gift wrap and a bow like it's a present for someone.

put it outside your window before you go inside

OP here. If anybody's interested for their own future reference, I only got one pizza for convenience and wrapped the slices individually in saran wrap when I got to my car. Then I threw the box out and laid them out carefully in an opaque plastic bag.

The bases got a little bit soggy, but they're not too bad. Worked out fine. Now time for some movies while eating some sweet pizza and reading the Chan.

Genuine autism is always entertaining

Just say no you fag.

What the fuck did I just read.

Show us a pic of the pizza then cunt

Is your bedroom on the 1st floor. Just open your window and wrangle it in somehow. Then walk around house and enter through the front door empty handed.

Oh never mind I see that you wrapped your paper in plastic like a creep. Welp, have fun reading 'the chan'

the chan!

pizza** in plastic good grief!

>I'm having a fun weekend

Doesn't really prove anything and I don't have anything to prove anyway, but whatever.

Start wearing a towel cape at all times. Hide unhidables under towel cape. Excelsior.

laundry basket, blanket
boom

how about you order the pizza and eat it and enjojy it and don't care what other people think

it's your money

That's what the McChicken is for, right?

Ask the pizza place to cut the pizzas up and put them into the foam boxes they usually put sandwiches and sides in. You can probably conceal them in a grocery bag or something.

>alright guys, just gonna go get my laundry from outside

>coming back in
>"ha ha! my clothes smell like pizza don't they! maybe more detergent next time!"

The best fast food sexwich

Just take it out of the box and shove it in a back pack

>not openly taunting your housemates with the smell of pizza and not sharing

this just seems like a psyops post made by a fat guy to try to get everyone to adhere to this retarded unwritten "rule" so that he can transitively get free pizza in the future

>"Nah this pizza is mine"
Solved your problem for you.

This is "let me get a fry" Jew propaganda. Fuck you, and get your own food.

What kind of an entitled 12 year old actually needs to sneak food into his own house?

>implying this thread wasn't made by a fat NEET trying to hide his shameful pizza from his parents

he says why you dumb ass nigger faggot newjew
fucking read a thread before posting

>implying the op warranted actually reading the replies