>first place I stopped was a ramen shop
>order via pictures
>luckily the guy spoke english and instructed me on how to order
>w/e
>food finally arrives
>claps hand together with chopsticks
>いただきます!
>everyone looks at me like I am some sort of retard
Fuck do not say stupid shit like Itadakimasu, this shit only happens in animu.

Eat a dick muscle? What does it mean?

Fucking weeb faggot. Have you even kissed a girl yet? Paying doesn’t count.

Did you say it high pitched like the girls in anime too you big faggot?

>caring about the opinion of people you don't care about

You even went ahead and made a thread about it. soy was a mistake

OOF

That is a large fucking bowl, how the fuck would this bitch even finish it.

I don't know, but I hope she leaves room for the dessert I have for her.

I don't get it...

You don’t know many Asian girls I take it. The amount of food they can eat is fucking mind boggling.

Never under any circumstance take an Asian girl out for crab, unless it’s all you can eat.

This is an old show about some cunt that loves only ramen. She later falls for her stalker because it turns out he can make really good ramen for her.

>The amount of food they can eat is fucking mind boggling.
That’s because purging is encouraged instead of being treated as an eating disorder.

Koizumi looks prettier in 2D.

There's an anime now?

It's airing right now.
I like watching girls eat.

Huh they turned the stalker guy into a female for some reason.

The best thing to do when entering a foreign country is act like a foreigner.

you know that's how they weed out the weebs like you from normal people right? it should be common sense to ask about customs and courtesies beforehand from actual people not from anime.

>there are folks who's parents not only cared about their graduation, but actually gifted them trips to Japan

I had the option of going overseas at graduation to either Europe, Russia or Japan; a gift from a rich aunt. I declined instead for a trip to the Grand Canyon wherein I almost died due to anaphylactic shock.

Lotta regrets there.

>Got chosen by my honor society to enter a transfer scholarship to Japan, Europe, New Zealand, or China
>Don't want to do any of it because I don't trust the Chinese, New Zealand bans loli, Europe is gay and I would probably spend too much time being a fucking weeb in Japan.

I can't think of a good excuse that won't hurt my standing just as much as just denying it entirely, so I think I'll just go to Japan. I'll wear a Hawaiian shirt and exclaim a lot and smile at everybody with maybe some pointing and waving.

Protip: don't act like an Ugly American and the Nips will love you

That's literally my favorite show though. Why shouldn't I emulate what I love?

For honor and profit, of course.

Now, if you can find a slant-eye who appricates the finer points of American satire, then go for broke and hit that shit if it's cute

hello
im in nz atm and i can browse loli on 4ch

as long as youre not downloading cp in a internet cafe or fapping to loli in a playground where they can see you they dont care

Yeah but what about panda or ATF?

>Repeating Animu sayings.
>After the cringe tornado that was Naruto became mainstream popular.
How loud were you saying that? Judging from the exclamation mark, you probably said it louder than you normally speak.

What ya did would be on par to saying "Let's dig in!" out loud at some americian diner. People will look at you funny because it doesn't normally happen.

Holy fuck thats funny

>atf