This is how my pan sits on the stove.Does anyone know a solution to this nightmare?

This is how my pan sits on the stove.Does anyone know a solution to this nightmare?

If you or someone you know welds, you could weld a small weight to the troublesome end.

Get a new pan

Fuck you you son of a bitch that's why I'm asking for alternatives, There has to be a way to solve this without money

You can't solve anything without money, that's the plight of humankind

do you have a length of rope, a chair, and a soundgarden cd?

soyboy cuck or woman?

this shit is easy as fuck to fix, all you need is a hammer.

put food in pan

You are my genetic superior, it is your duty to show me the way

if you cant work out how to fix this from what i said, "all you need is a hammer" then there is no hope for you

what do hammers do to metal when you hit it?

I get the idea, but what type of hammer so I need, do I have to get it really hot, how do I not fuck it up

a hammer

no heat

tap firmly but not hard all over the uneven bit

keep doing it until its flattened out

What's the pan made of? If it's some non-stick thing you probably shouldn't smash it.

Is the pan warped or is the handle just too heavy and making it unbalanced? Hard to tell from the picture

Yup, non-stick

cut the handle off

regular hammer, but get the hammer red hot.

cook heavier food

stack some folded up towels under the handle

get a new stove. those glass top ones are garbage.

No you fucking queer, buy another cheap ass pan like that bullshit you have and throw it away once you inevitably fuck it up and warp it again by being retarded as shit

Thats a calphalon you motherfucker, that thing was like 20 bucks, you can suck my chilean dick

Fill the gap with rolled up newspapers

If the bottom of your pan is THAT rounded it is most likely trash. If you try the hammer method be sure to put a flat piece of wood between the hammer and the pan, otherwise it will only make it worse. But seriously, I have never seen a pan doo anythiing like that.

House is uneven, put some sugar packets under a corner of the foundation.

>glass stove

just cook ur food directly on the glass

>20 bucks
>doesnt want to throw it out
bruh
bruh
20 bucks is literally like 2 roast beef sandwiches and some cheese sticks from Arby's

>using a pan

Put money in the other side of the pan to weigh it down

Throw it out, you can't fix it in a way that the pan is safe for use. Next time don't make the pan warp, if you have an induction stove don't overheat your pan and don't run a hot pan under cold water.

buy a 7 thousand dollar pan from nippon jappan made by folding steel columns 9 thousand times

flat pan on top put counter weight where it applies

this
you have a $20 mistake
live up to it
learn from it
don't do it again

Stop putting cold pans on high heat and they'll stop warping, idiot.

so i preheat the pan before putting on the stovetop?

You're too dumb to live.
Did you not notice there are an entire gradient of heat settings?

ball peen hammer, acetylene torch. beat that shit flat. careful not to crack it.

if it's Teflon just throw it away