Food combinations only you have done

>condensed milk with fruity pebbles
it was delicious

>implying

Green beans and fruity pebbles. fight me

Rice and ketchup

Japs do that all the time.

Butterlit and african presmak, fight against me come on!

Litterly grew up with leftover rice and ketchup omelets

tuna and chocolate

rice banana sandwich

Apple juice and mashed potatoes.

i call this one

"a big pile of sour slop"

wonder bread , peanut butter both sides, 2 pieces of cheese slices, must be processed, one lair of bread and butter pickles, lightly salt.

Peanut butter and corn chip sandwich .

Apple slices dipped in buffalo wing sauce

Cheddar cheese and BBQ sauce wrapped in lettuce. It was almost a meal.

summer sausage and peanut butter. Delicious

Waffles and BBQ sauce, was definitely a meal

doritos and icecream

Alphalpha sprouts, noodles, and BBQ sauce

Raw baby carrots dipped in jim beam steak sauce

Peanut butter and grilled cheese on toast.

Works especially well with a strong chedder and crunchy peanut butter

smoked herring soup with black tea as the broth

I don't put ketchup on my eggs

cheesy croutons and milk

Corned beef hash pizza

Did you have someone standing by with an injection of insulin, akin to an EpiPen?

I only did it once because of how high in sugars and calories it was. I normally do not eat tons of sugar in a day.

drained ramen noodles
1 egg
large squirt of yellow mustard

mix well. microwave until egg sets

>mix half whole milk, half orange juice
i was a weird kid

peanut butter and sauerkraut

chocolate syrup and cornflake chicken tendies

Grilled peanut butter and anchovie sandwich

milk and OJ.

>Chicken breast
>Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, Powdered Peanut Butter, Cayenne, Paprika
>Peanut sauce
>Served on a pretzel bun with pickles and an onion ring with the same seasoning mixture but mixed into the flour

Probably not the only one but it's pretty great.

what the fuck even are those

That's a legit drink in the caribbean called "morisoñando"

Peanut butter and jam between two slices of bread. Fuck, how had no one thought of that? The salt and fat of the PB with the acidity and sugar of the jam is fucking wild. I eat them every day.

Strawberry jam on mild white cheese.

Mommy no make tendies :(

myzithra xeri and alfredo sauce

Pepsi has daughter company here in Russia producing range of milk + some juice mix products

Yeah, I guess that's weird.

that's actually a normal drink

Uncle Bens Wild Rice and Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Fucking delicious
Burns like a bitch a bit later though

>puts hot sauce on rice
>thinks its unique

>lair of bread
comfy af

>uncooked block of ramen in between two slices of toast
help

worchestershire sauce on my scrambled eggs and cheese. hint: it fucking sucked.

>makin a pizza
>Dough is springy
>Sauce is simmering
>Throw on onion and some leftover chicken
>Pull a hitler and add apples and walnuts since the chicken had them too
I make it every couple weeks now and keep putting weirder shit on pizza.

Chips and chocolate spread.
>Inb4 fries
Fries don't exist.

You should try a "ramen porkchop". I wasn't able to find any recipes online, but that's probably because I learned the recipe in jail.

You just need a microwave, bread, and the ramen packet. (Though you can always add more toppings to the sandwich.)

Start off by breaking the block in half and setting the packet and noodles aside.
Next, you'll need to fill a bowl with enough water to soak one half of the block. (It should also be able to fit both blocks in, side by side, even if they just form a "v" in the bowl.)
Each half should sit in the bowl for about 30 seconds to a minute, depending on how crispy you'd like it. A longer soak means a softer block.
Once the blocks soak long enough, dump the water out. You'll be using the bowl to cook the noodles.
Place those blocks in the bowl and open up the powder because you'll be shaking it on to the blocks to cook in the flavor.
Shake out what you determine necessary on the up-facing sides (and make sure you save enough to put on the other sides when they are ready for seasoning).
Now comes the cooking part, which I'm sorry to say is rather tedious unless you enjoy a burnt taste. (Trust me. You can't cook these things all at once. It will not work out.)
You honestly need to microwave in 20-30 second intervals, depending on the strength of your microwave.
After this first interval, you just gotta flip the blocks and season the other side, placing them back in for their cycle.
Though it's a little repetitive, you keep flipping and cooking, flipping and cooking, repeatedly checking until you think it's soft (or hard) enough to eat.

That's all there is to it. Just put it between bread, possibly adding some toppings and you are good to go.
Enjoy!
PS. You can also cook them with different powder on them or even just plain. I've had a few plain ones with PB&J added.