Korean restaurant

>Korean restaurant
>Ramen
>Sushi

>chinese buffet
>french fries

Pretty sure you went to a Japanese restaurant owned and operated by Koreans.

>gimbap is korean sushi
>ramyun is korean ramen

what's the problem user? ramen was originally a chinese dish anyway

It's almost like Japan occupied Korea on and off dozens of times for the past several hundred years and ended up spreading a lot of their culture there.

>everything anime people eat is Japanese
This is why weebs are hated in Japan while regular white folk are somewhat tolerated

Is this price ajusted?

>try "Korean curry"
>it's literally the same thing as Japanese curry

>ended up spreading a lot of their culture there
While they were occupied and forced to accept it but they discarded it when they left since it invariably became a symbol of their oppression. Don't forget gooks hate nips.

>mexican restaurant
>tacos

If tacos weren't mexican they wouldn't serve it at tacobell retard

They probably get so fucking sick of fat retarded burgers ordering those 2 things that they just put it in the menu. I bet the have egg rolls and General Tso's too.

Wut

>Ramen
You mean ramyun, right?

The "American" row of the Chinese buffet is always so awful. Some of the worst fries, pizza, bread you can find.

If by discarded you mean make up new histories to prove everything is actually some ancient Korean tradition.

>pharmacy
>soap
>toothbrushes

korean curry isn't a thing user

>Japanese restaurant
>All the workers are chinese

Well, they might not call them curry but they have a lot of jjim (찜) recipes that are essentially curries. My favorite, agu-jjim (아구찜) has heat levels that rival anything indians make and a nip would literally be crying and shitting their pants if they took a bite of it so it's most certainly not nip based.

that's what it was advertised as

>jewish restaurant
>bbq pork ribs

>mongolian grille
>Japanese/Chinese food

Mine has garlic bread. Lol.
It’s good though.

>go to japanese restaurant
>its full of chinks. I can tell from their slanty eyes
>they all are speaking their chinky language. Can tell its chinese from how incomprehensible it sounds and the fact that these people clearly look chinese
>they bring us some gay chinese food consisting of raw fish wrapped around rice. they obviously think I'm too stupid to realize it's chinese food because duh, its made of rice
>tip only 23% and never go back

>Vietnamese restaurant
>called Where's Charlie?
>Burger in our group gets offended

>American restaurant
>HAMBURGer
>FRENCH fries
>get shot

h-how could de k-koreans taku our s-sushi...?

As a chinese buffet conesure, let me tell you something. Even If it is awful you choke it down. They treat me with respect because I am there most days, they are honerable staff. Listen here, I have had the shits, th chills, the what have you, but I go back, because that is what we do. Do you quit when you have in the way, kid? probably, but I don't, that I can tell you.

>indian buffet
>no vegan options