Be american

>be american
>eat shitty toast for breakfast
>never know the joy of eating a few slices of healthy SCHWARZBROT
how can you guys live like this?

It's pretty easy. I just eat other things. More astonishing is the idea of not being able to imagine life without bread. You need to get out more, broaden your horizons. There is so much more to life.

Only third world europoor mongoloids would want to eat a nutty shitlog

>he hates Brot

that looks exactly like the shit i just took.

Did you hear that crumble sound? It was your nignog bread turning dry two seconds after it came out of the oven. And what about the size of those slices? Your mouth sore from sucking on jamals big juicy dong? Which btw makes sense if you look at the shape of that ((bread)).

I want to eat your shit then.

Just saying, you are what you eat. And it seems like you only got one thing on your little faggot brain and that thing is long, brown and dick shaped. Germany btfo

>being this obsessed with nigger dick that you see it in everything everywhere
Seek help guys.

Murican living in Deutschland here, german bread is literal garbage.

Austrian Bauernlaib. Bestes Schwarzbrot.

So you're saying he has a big dick?

love a good bread

The Schwarzbrot I baked Yesterday. Could I get good quality rye in America? No problem in Austria and Germany. You can get Demeter Rye in small shops.

Germans posting like rye bread is their invention lmao

I bet you bought some trash from the supermarket like the walmart idiot you are. Go get some from the Bauernmarkt on the street every weekend or so.

rugbrod > shitty german "bread"

Not our invention but the best rye for Schwarzbrot grows in Germany and Austria, like the best wheat for Baguette grows in France. Stay local, traditional food was invented because it makes the best of the stuff available around.

diabetic type 1 (the genetic kind not the you're fat kind, my pancreas decided to up and quit when I was 14) so I try to avoid carbs since it makes life easier, so not much shitty toast for me
that looks fucking bomb though
I can spring for the whole-wheat high-fiber stuff, like I could eat one piece for breakfast if I wanted to
kind of rough for me as it is, I feel BAD for the guys that have to do zero-carb/keto or have actual celiac

Yeah I've been to several local bakeries and german bread is just not good to me. I find it very weird that Germans brag about their bread. The only good thing about german bakeries is how insanely cheap they are. I got a big ass focaccia round at brunner backer for €2 yesterday.

Okay then. I have to agree that there are shitty bakeries everywhere. Maybe you get luckier at a farmer market. I moved from Carinthia (Southern Austria) to Vienna only to find out that I can't find good Schwarzbrot here, in a City of two million. Now I bake my own bread from only sourdough. I can put it in the fridge and it wont get stale for a month. Shitty bread is done for on the next day. My bread will get even better after a day or two...

>I didnt like X
>therefore, X must be bad and everyone else is wrong
Your Mutt attitude is showing

>eating bread
What are you some type of faggit?

How do i delete this post?

>be american
>shit breads

You can get black bread in America. We prefer softer ryes and pumpernickel, but that shit's available. I eat it myself sometimes.

looks like a glob of shit

Bread is shit.
Ideal breakfast is melon, cottage cheese, bacon, and eggs. Nip breakfast is good too (seared whole fish, rice, miso soup, some veg).
Cereal guilty pleasure.
Bread is:
>unhealthy
>tastes bad
>either disgusting (presliced) or expires faster than even fresh berries (artisan loaf)
>needs a bunch of unhealthy shit on top to taste good (butter and/or jam)
>for a carb, inferior to oatmeal in taste, satisfaction of fullness, and convenience (oatmeal stays good forever)
>oatmeal needs less caloric additions to taste good. Just a splash of milk and a handful of whatever, usually raisins and nuts or fruit, esp. frozen blueberries added while cooking. Not butter and sugary jam.
>homemade bread is a pain in the ass to make
>bread is empty calories
>bread was only eaten by poorfags who couldn't afford real food to begin with. Unlike peasant style soup, has zero flavor and zero nutrition. Doesn't even warm the stomach.

Reminder germans are fat and autistic, and their food is universally SHIT. Just nuke them already, what a worthless people. Even brazilian shitmonkey hues make better food. Even a nigger can cook better than a german.

dumbass

This is super weak bait.
Bread is super easy to make, and rich people ate bread. You can also make bread out of not wheat since apparently you are retarded.

mexican here give me a quick rundown on pic related
>schwarzbrot

its fucking amazing

can i get X food item in america?
yeah if your not a flyover

Be NZ have full access to sliced bread of many styles, it pales in comparison to artisan breads but so much better than sliced white.

SCHWARZ'D