Awkward dining experience

So recently, I had a girl (male) over for dinner and a movie, they were of Mexican descent and so I thought I'd be accommodating and cook my usual Mexican meal (that usually goes over well)

I bought...
>large flour tortillas
>Senora Verde refried beans
>Mexican blend cheese
I also used Taco Bell GREEN chili sauce that I had stored, basically I heated the beans, mixed in some cayenne pepper and the sauce and stirred it all well, then made the burritos and heated them slightly afterwards in the microwave to warm the tortillas and get the cheese extra melty.

As I prepared and we ate, and the rest of the night, my guest did nothing but scoff and sneer at me...I don't get it, what did I do wrong? This meal is a favorite of everyone else I make it for, this was probably the most awkward and confusing night of my entire life.

>As I prepared and we ate, and the rest of the night, my guest did nothing but scoff and sneer at me
what did she say exactly?

is this copypasta that I've just never seen before?

Hardly anything. Mostly just dirty looks and scoffs, and one word answers if I tried to start conversation like "yes" "no" "fine". Nothing.

>flour tortillas

There's your first mistake.

maybe a lack of vegetables?
just beans and cheese is fine, but it's not the most nutritious thing, nor varied in flavor

honestly, you probably did well, it just seems like such a small dish to just eat a lot of without anything else
maybe add rice or onions and peppers next time, other than that, there's nothing inherently wrong with what you did

>So recently, I had a girl (male)

It went so bad because you're cooking for transgendered people, who all have a shitty personality to begin with. Might have something to do with the fact that they're mentally unstable.

you used FLOUR tortillas and then you warmed them up in the microwave (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Girls (male) are super neurotic and fucked in the head, they're not cute like in your chinese cartoons, they have a real psychiatric disorder.

Maybe she was annoyed for some other reason and not the food

Honestly it doesn't really matter. If someone comes to your house as a guest and is rude to you it's a clear sign of their character, don't invite them again.

I thought flour tortillas were what you were supposed to use for burritos, I see corn more with tacos.

gringo cooking taco bell

i get why she was insulted but you sound like you were trying to impress. Dump her

>this was probably the most awkward and confusing night of my entire life.
Probably because of
>I had a girl (male) over for dinner and a movie,
Did "her" peepee confuse you?
Or was it his boobs?

Traditionally, here in Mexico we use flour tortillas for everything.

what part do you live in?? when i go to mexico we use corn tortillas for everything

should've made her Irish Stew my man

dumb faggotposter

Microwaved beans and cheese sounds like college food. I wouldn't be very happy about eating it either.

Your efforts of accommodation probably came off as racist. Your microwaved bean slop isn't going to compare with real Mexican food anyway.

transexuals are crazy, they were offended that you culturally appropriated them. imo they're culturally appropriating americans by driving cars or using electricity so they can fuck off.

us trannies have an advanced palette from forcing ourselves to cook better than our mothers
sorry faggot

are americans mentally ill? I am Italian and don't think other people who cook Italian food are racist

What if they invite you over and make a box of pasta in a jar of Alfredo and then wink knowingly at you all night expecting to get in your pants?

>transexual

Your life is a constant struggle to become the stereotypes your mothers fought so hard to break free from. You are a pantomime of womanhood, the reality of which will always be beyond your reach.

nothing, in my culture people who act snobby when in other peoples homes are considered rude

no i'm fairly certain my life is a constant struggle to finish my STEM undergrad so i'm not a dumb content roasite making $30,000 a year
i am the epitome of bepishood, the reality of which is far from your grasp of understanding

Only liberals call food racist

Nice bait op

fer-left SJW liberals consider food an integral part of a culture and to cook the food yourself is incredibly racist. to them you are only allowed to eat a burrito off of a food truck owned by an illegal immigrant.

>most awkward and confusing night
>thus far
just wait till you get laid. your gf's bull will add embarrassing to that list.

>cooking mexican food for someone of mexican descent
That's your mistake. Why the fuck would you do this?
Your food was shit compared to what she's used to.

>girl (male)

You mean a guy? You had a man over for dinner. One who pretends he is a girl.

>complains about food authenticity
>tucks her penis into her butt crack and calls it a vagene

Don't get upset about the opinions of a mentally faggot.

That said the food sounds underwhelming - not scoff worthy though

>ITT FAGGOTS AND EVEN MORE FAGGOTS

>flour tortillas in microwave
>"cheese"
>no beef or meat at all
>taco bell

>he actually enjoys soggy corn sponges with an overpowering flavor making it so all you taste is the tortilla and the vinegar from the hot sauce you use

>I had a girl (male) over for dinner
Girls aren't male, OP.

>Mostly just dirty looks and scoffs

sounds like she was on her period
girls scoff alot when their Aunt Flo comes to visit