For me, its Meggeta Express! Deli-Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers

For me, its Meggeta Express! Deli-Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers.

For me, it's the Old Spice® Classic™ Original Scent.

These are the best I've ever found. Crisp, good heat. Good size

WTF does deli-sliced even mean?

Premium vine ripened hand picked deli sliced artisan free trade peppers.

They don't grow on vines and what does deli-sliced mean?

Nothing like washing down a handful of Meggettas peppers with an ice cold Bangs.

Barq's

Do you have a reading disability?

Nice try. All plants grow on vines. Deli sliced is more about the quality of the slice.

>Meggeta

i love the thyme flavor

Same!

Learn to horticulture. And it just means sliced then.

Not quite. Deli sliced is more of the way it is done. Name me one plant that does not render it's fruits on "vines"

Avocado, lemon, orange, grapefruit, satsuma, rose hip, blueberry, acorn, conker, and so on and so on.

Deli sliced means the way it is sliced. You mean sliced across like you do at home.

So the fruit just floats and does not touch the rest of the plant. It is connected by a vine, end of story.

You don't know what I do at home.

A branch is not a vine. A vine is a genus of plant that scrambles along the ground like pumpkin/squash, or is a climbing plant like a grape.

So you are saying jalapeno plants have branches? I must be taking crazy pills.

Jalapeno grows on a bush. Yes they have small branches. Are you saying jalapeno is a climbing plant and can grow 15-20ft?

Nice try. A branch is expected to be firm, jalapeno bushes do not have branches. Are you saying wheat has branches?

Wheat is a grass child. Look I have a degree in biology and a degree in horticulture. I work in a botanic garden. Can you post a picture of your 20ft jalapeno vine for the gardening world to see?

A grass? And Oreochromis is just a fish in Egypt. Just admit that a vine is not what you were led to believe, than I will post the picture.

8 years of Obamalamadingdong and he actually managed to totally fuck up the American education system. If your school/college/university told you that jalapenos grow on vines, you need to sue them.

rude.

What is rude about putting people right/teaching them about horticulture that they have no knowledge of? What is rude is telling me I am wrong when I have high qualifications and experience.

>it's obama's fault the stock market dropped last week and bitcoin is tanking
The absolute state of the right.

Bitcoin is an imaginary cyber currency. Hardly anybody uses it. It won't survive. So how is the depreciation of bitcoin Trump's fault?

>Horticulture

For me, it's On the Border Cafe Style tortilla chips.