What is the best pizza you've ever had in the New York area?

What is the best pizza you've ever had in the New York area?

I've never been to new york.
Best pizza was one I made one time.

thank you for your meaningful post

You're welcome!

Nick's Pizza

1814 2nd Ave

I found the pizza rat and took his slice, wherever it came from it was excellent

only once eaten a pizza in that area and it was in brooklyn. the pizza sucked though

For me it was Roberta's in Brooklyn

why don't you read the new yorker and find out you queer

The Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge

tourist trap

Jersey has better pizza

The correct answer is Prince Street Pizza or Joe's on 14th and 1st.

How did you not have an heart attack yet?

New York Pizza Suprema.
Just outside Penn station.

metro north to new haven. authentic "apizza"

>ITT Fake new yorkers

Their is no "best pizza" in nyc. Pizza is completely subjective. Its fucking dough/tomato/cheese not fucking rocket science.

From a 99 cent brooklyn slice to a 5 dollar thick slice with your fancy cheeses/meats/veggies it depends on what you want at the time.

I prefer Artichoke's pizza.

>defending garbage pizza

This is probably why the quality ratio in restaurants here is so polarizing. Walk around the block in any other 1st world country overseas and you can find a good meal, but not here.

Idk but when I went there on business I ate nothing but 99c pizza for 4 days straight it was dope

If you go to a New Haven pizzeria and you don't see any Turks working behind the counter or they're not using wood-fired stone ovens walk out and don't look back.

L&B Spumoni Gardens 2725 86th St, Brooklyn.

Fuck outta here

Damn I feel like moving to New York now
so damn expensive tho

'Best pizza' and 'New York' don't belong in the same sentence.

>just flyover things

this 2bh

>THIS
I've had literally 30 different slices from all over New York, after the 5th I gave up on picking a favourite.

finally, someone knows what the fuck they're talking about.

also its a bit of a meme, but Di Fara's on Avenue J is legitimately the best regular slice I've ever had. $5 a slice and a 5000 hour wait, but at least give it a try. dude is in his 80s and still does everything himself.

neapolitan>good focaccia>detroit>new york>chicago>bad focaccia

They are pretty much just all fronts for pedo rings.

Artichoke Basille's Pizza was the most memorable, and it was quite good, but it's not so good that it's worth going into Manhattan for it.

Steve's Pizza on Eliot Avenue in Queens is the one nearest to where I live and that's my favorite.

Di Fara is really good

But my favourite has to be koronet on 110

impligin Mark Icarno's pizzeria isn't the comfiest thing to ever exist.
Also Chicago & A pizza a top tier. New York slice just seems a bit off might just be the picture.

>a large pepperoni with some extra garlic sauce cups?
>Fuggadaboutit!