Show me a restaurant with a stranger name than this

Show me a restaurant with a stranger name than this.

I've been there!
There was a disappointing lack of cock.

Guarantee you that's a gay bar. I'll bet 10 bitcoins it is.

surprisingly it's not a gay bar

yup this is a real place

>My Sister's Crawfish II
What happened to the first one?

Crab restaurant owners always have the sense of humor of 14-year olds.

If that's the one in nag's head it is absolute SHIT.

There's a much better one up the road.

I've never been there, just driven past it a bunch of times in myrtle beach

We all remember our First Taste when we visited Cum Park.

It became a carvery.

Maybe not stranger but...

that's awesome

Fucking clarkies

can confirm, went to joe's crab shack, mom bought me a "I GOT CRABS" shirt that i never wore and eventually donated

These places are also frequented by the cargo shorts at the beach rockabilly and Jimmy buffet dad bod types.
So go figure I guess.

fucking myrtle beach. i hate it, but i also love it.

kek MB. haven't been to the beach in like 4 years, really miss it. NMB is a bit quieter.

There is a restaurant on Duffy St (maybe duffy's seafood? idk) that is really good. A+ for cheap seafood a block from the water.

>tfw intercoastal waterway

I ate at the one in PCB and the food was about on par with Joe's Crab Shack. Wasn't that bad but there are a lot of better seafood restaurants around for the money.

that's a keeper

Its actually "got crabs?" in the got milk font, I assume.

As an edgy teen, I wore mine in the school picture.

im not going to lie the shit makes me sad

Learn how to take a picture retard

wow, totally forgot about this place. how many locations are there?

I remember going to on as a kid on vacation... somewhere in/around the Outer Banks area.

the food and service was absolutely fucking pathetic. it was the only time I can remember my parents not tipping.

RIP

>Citi Trends
I take it that this is in a shitty part of town

This is a good place. It's in Rehomo DE.

>cum park
>citi trends
>1st taste
>shoe show

literally wtf?

Is that shooped? If not the owner is ballsy af!

dont be sad user

>Rehomo, DE
Too homo to homo just once, Delaware?

Nope it's real. They have their sign along the busiest beach route too. It really brings people in.

Rehoboth Delaware. Alost won the title gay capital of the world.

I had to see it with my own eyes.

It's fucking real.

and here is the inside of 1st taste chinese,

pretty fucking depressing

drug front

behold! the nightmare

a lot of basic chinese takeaways look ike this

where is this?

burlington, north carolina - USA

Where's my bitcoin bro?

literal hell ITT

There's a hair salon also called Bich Nga near where I live. I had a giggle about it in front of a Vietnamese friend and got lectured that it's apparently a somewhat common given name. It means something like "beautiful jade".

Jimmy Buffet is jacked, son he ain’t got a dad bod.

Pho is pronounced "fuh."

man if i was viet even if these words made no sense i would name my business bich nga

Not to be outdone by...

...or...

As I said earlier on in the thread, the one in nag's head is absolutely fucking pathetic.

There's an amazing local place on the north end of nag's head. Been there so many times I forgot the name.

-t Moyock

I think they do it on purpose.

>noodle lab

They got noodles down to a pho king science nigga.

Those pho king koreans. All we have in my town is a Pasta Garage.

>"can I get a coke with tha.."
>"NO!"

>koreans

i'm dying

Where is the slav edit?

My mother got me an apron from here when she visited a few years ago.

only three that weren't written by a 5 year old

Looks like a wing and chinese food place i used to go to called Owings. They upgraded so they don't look like that anymore.

Better quit hangin’ out at that kiddy college in Cleveland, son. Them folks is quare over there.

How does every Chinese takeout place look identical? Is there some Chinese restaurant supplier that's got a complete monopoly?

>he doesn't run pasta experiments in his basement

>SHOW SHOW
the fuck

How fucking tacky. I'd never eat in a place like this.

>Pasta Garage
what the fuck is that

>Koreans
You need to leave the food board now bud

I went to the same one. It was shit.

Well you'd be missing out. You sound like your miserable. Why don't you treat yourself to a nice refreshing suicide, you deserve it.

Then it should be transliterated as "fuh" and not "pho." If you want people to pronounce it as "fuh" then spell it that way.

Are you retarded? Is the concept of other languages on Earth, foreign to you? Do you think the accent marks above the O is just a random scribble? I mean, Vietnamese is a dogshit ugly language but I at least understand that part of it

top tier

>I don't have a passport and only know a single language
>Its a big deal when I go more than one state away

>Is there some Chinese restaurant supplier that's got a complete monopoly?
yes, sysco

i've never really managed to accept this

Theres a major local support system for new immigrants from most major Asian countries. They're given contacts and information on how to setup a business with guaranteed success like a nail shop or a chinese food restaurant. Theyre all the same because the information all comes from the same source.

There's a place like that in London near Liverpool Street except they don't have an apostrophe so it's rather disturbing.

The Bar attached to my small midwest town's bowling alley is called "Milt's Again II Lounge"

"I have been pronouncing it incorrectly all this time and now I'm mad when I am corrected": The Post.

Me either and they serve the steak on a 500 degree plate. I also do not like that.

> I'm an arrogant eurocuck that doesn't know what a transliteration is.

This isn't an odd name, but it serves "cajun vietnamese food" not even horrible but it's a fucking weird combo

>I'm an arrogant American who needs everything transliterated (a word I just learned lol) or I get triggered HARD.

That's a sweet claw machine, but it's more than likely rigged.

What kinda bagel they sell?

I've eaten A Dong in San Antonio, it was prebby gud.

Yeah, I showed my gook wife, she wasn't amused.

I wanted to open a Viet/BBQ fusion shop and call it Pho Que.

See . Vietnamese already uses the Latin alphabet with a heavy dose of diacritics to accommodate the language's tonality. You gonna demand "halapenyo" "fillay minyown" too? Read a book.

A lot of SEA and Chinese run Cajun restaurants for some reason. Maybe they're just familiar with rice and crawfish or something, but it's generally pretty decent stuff.

I used to pass by it a lot, but I never felt the need to try it. Is it any good?