From where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?

From where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?
I dont get it.

Here we prefer native dishes but from all ive seen of Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, British or literary all of European food and it seems great.
It makes no sense to say it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STwEqxtjMCU
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
nature.com/articles/srep25506
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAS2R38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It came from stereotypical 50s American food.
Which was a thing. Nowadays not so much.

I season everything.
EVERYTHING.
Even when I make toast I put pepper and chilli flakes on it if I've got both.
I'm white as fuck.

Why does some vegan slut care about the spices on meat protein anyway?

fake news

You have to keep in mind that both white and black Americans are incredibly ignorant of anything that goes on outside their lawless shithole, so in this context "white people" means "white Americans"

>where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?
Butthurt shitskins.

American whites hate seasoned food. They like it as bland as possible.

Also, Indian study came out stating that European food is the most boring out all of all cuisines. Like, it might taste good, but it's just boring.

>"white people" means "white Americans"
More like Europedans, since the French and Italian foods that dominate the "Europedan" cuisine market are rarely, if ever, flavored with anything even remotely hot.

Meanwhile, southern and western U.S. cuisine is marked by the use of cayenne, Tabasco, and Jalapeno peppers.

That wench in the pic is entirely fuckable, what's your bitch? She hit a nerve on your whiteass prostate or what? Evolve to handle spices and you can join the vast majority of earth's population who enjoy flavor, you sorry fuck.

>Indian study
ok i'll bite

>american flavors that are mexican

>Indians too fucking stupid to realize that it was the white Europeans that introduced the chili pepper to Asia from the Americas in the first place.
Color me shocked....NOT.

>Even when I make toast I put pepper and chilli flakes on it if I've got both.
I'm white as fuck.
Stop trying to pretend and appropriate our superior culture, cumskin.

most of the spicy food even in the south comes from non-white comunities and cultures. plus the midwest, upper east coast, and the westcoast(oregon and up) are all still not very into spicy food

>Mexican flavors that are Aztec and Mayan
FTFY Paco.

Kek. Good christ, /pol/ has gone beyond retarded. They are literally the laughingstock of everyone.

>seasoning food = putting some chili in it
Kys third worlder shitstain

Which were introduced to shitskins in Asia and Africa by whites that enjoyed them so much they graciously imported them into their dimwitted shitskin, non-ocean going lands and cultures.

You're welcome.

Butthurt europedo detected.

white people literally conquered the world in the name of spice

Enjoy your Taco Bell subhuman

>digaboo blat blat bix nood muhfugga ooga booga we wuz kangs doot de doot doo doo

>white girl named "vegan bitch" saying y'all
el oh el

They mean "white people in the flyover American bomb targets for Kim Jong-un"

You too, pumpkin.

>they don't mean me because I'm special

If only this had happened earlier we wouldn't have that terrible dubbing in Demolition Man.
youtube.com/watch?v=STwEqxtjMCU

It was humanity's darkest hour.

You guys commenting about spiceyness (chilli) are a bit off track, it's about any try of herb/spice.

Lol damn dude you reading studies and shit thats hella smart. That's some high level knowledge shit putting food on a boring scale.

boy I'm whiter than you

>in the name of spice
they conquered the world in the name of money and nationalism

I appreciate America but please educate your monkeys a bit about the rest of the world because your soft power is so grand and powerful it also affects our uneducated masses. Like how “historically multiethnic Europe” doesn’t necessarily means “black people” or how “shitty 50s housewife cooking” is “white people food”, and also how people judge food by its level of spiciness (otherwise it’s “bland”).

I went to many countries, every continent except Antarctica, and Europe has genuinely the best food overall, hands down. It’s about that diversity of food and also techniques, not always randomly tossing a set of ingredients and cook them for an amount of time. The only countries that come close are Japan and China (the authentic stuff obviously). It’s just that most people have lost interest in the act of cooking and fell for flavors of the month because of marketing ploys. Quite saddening.

>spanish
>italian
>french
>greek
>white
and >british cuisine

Sure you are, pal.
Yup. Money from spice and raw materials imported from, and to, shitskin lands that were too stupid or lazy to establish their own international markets.

>educate your monkeys a bit
But that would involve work.
And you know, actually telling them they are fucking retarded.

>all the Indians I know spice to taste the spice and not the meat
Indians are objectively retarded when it comes to food to be honest. Their Chinese and Pakistani neighbours make infinitely better food at home.

Maybe it’s about time to call actual retards “retards”.

>From where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?
>I dont get it.
because black people complained about white people not being able to handle spicy food.

and if you cant take this as a joke, but still tell black jokes, you are a dipshit. the whole white people and mayo, or white people eatin pickles n shit is funny. take a joke, goddamn. what are you, a jew?

The mayo and pickle jokes are funny because they are true though. Like how Jews having big noses makes for good humour.

But....
Most of you are idiots.
"Seasoning" does not mean "herbs and spices." Seasoning means salt. When you read a recipe or hear a cook say "season your food" they mean add fucking salt.

Dude, you've had a stroke, seek medical help unless you're in the US and then just die because you don't have healthcare.

>I've never read any text on anthropology, and I've never gone to college, but here's my opinion on anthropology

WRONG.

>season (v.)

>"improve the flavor of by adding spices," c. 1300, from Old French assaisoner "to ripen, season," from a- "to" (see ad-) + root of season (n.) on the notion of fruit becoming more palatable as it ripens. Applied to timber by 1540s. In 16c., it also meant "to copulate with."

white man detected

Then why doesn't he say 'salt your food'? I mean if you want someone to add salt then just tell them to add salt.

hey, man. are you ok?

i love watching brits and aussies arguing with niggers about food

It's white americans, obviously
which is dumb, because most of the people who are most butthurt by this are white americans
or worse
Brits

Blacks are inferior to whites in every way that matters, so they have to make shit up to feel equal
>muh egypt kangz
>muh wakanda, if only no debbil slavery
>lol mayo
>claiming any and all european historical figures to actually be black
>pretending that cops are racist and not just poor shmucks stuck with what amounts to human pest control, protip they are only in the ghetto because thats where all the crime is, theyd just as soon never talk to a black ever again if they could
The reality is that white food uses plenty of seasoning and has a huge spectrum of flavor profiles, and is also constantly evolving to adapt new flavors and techniques.
meanwhile in black cuisine, you have soul food, which is the same fried lard poverty chow it's been for centuries. Or you can go back to Africa itself, where they make mosquito burgers.
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
Keep in mind, this is actual considered a great treat there. the average African food product is some sort of simple mush garnished with easily obtainable protein. The only reason Somali and Ethiopian food has good flavor is from the Arab-Indian spicetrade, influencing their flavors. And even then, the form remains the same: mush with a starchy mop to sop it up.
tl dr black cuisine is either baby food or fast food and they should just stfu about it

You sound like you got bullied a little in school. Do you wanna talk about it?

mostly came from midwestern shit in the 50s where most things came in a can and were bland as fuck cause nothing really could make it taste good

>making a serious case for the inferiority of blacks while posting an image of a TCG for children.
lol

I didn't want to do this but you made me. Oh well see y'all in 3 days.

That's about what I'd expect a white supremacist to have saved in their fap folder, t b h

we didn't invade shit the spaniards sold us everything.

>spain
>white

>it's another "/pol/cuck creates a thread about *someone said something* so he and other cucks can get angry over irrelevant bants"

spices are for poor races who can't afford to put cheese on everything.

Incorrect. Giardenara is a midwestern food that is spicy.

DELET THIS

From life

For one, it's an american meme. Two, as americans moved towards the west, it was harder and harder to transport decent food to where they live. So the midwest and west had to deal with shitty food and lack of spices for decades, enough that they collectively forgot what good food tastes like. But happily decent food is making a comeback in these regions due to better transport and access to better recipes. The 50s in particular in the midwest had horrifyingly bad cuisine. Also anecdotally, my white friend's mother used to cook him unseasoned boiled chicken when he was little.

>unseasoned boiled chicken
I had that as a kid once
It made me appreciate how awful chicken is yet how great it is as a medium for tasting sauces and spices

The post-war boom fucked a lot of things up.
>advancements in food preservation, almost everybody had a fridge and a freezer, as well as copious amounts of canned foods. Literally canned everything.
>Women of this generation never learned how to cook because the husbands went off and fought in WW2, so they weren't at home where they could beat the women properly

You guys are blaming the location and logistics but sorry no...
Your midwest food was bland because of the puritan movement. Adulterating food with herbs and spices was considered ungodly...something only them there heathens and foreigners do.

>Adulterating food with herbs and spices was considered ungodly

And yet combining all your food together and calling it a "casserole" was classy?

flyovers
they dont use seasonings and spices when they try to be healthy

Curry powder goes straight to my poo. And that's healthy sir.

Don't even try.

yeah but europeans didn't even eat the peppers. the hungarians are the only ones that do and they got them via the east.

nature.com/articles/srep25506

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAS2R38

both wrong. the parts of america with shit food are the way they are because they were settled by europeans from countries with shit food, namely england, germany, and scandinavia. it's no surprise that the state with the best food is the one that was full of french and spanish.

Best Indian food I've ever had was made by white people; most indians can't cook for shit.

>tl;dr: the blue pie parts are supertasters

>13 Taco Bell locations covering 270 million plus people.

Yeah sure.

>Flyover bomb targets
>Implying it ain't liberal LA/SanFran/Seattle

Reep what you sow.

I've have an MA in Anthropology, he's pretty much right.

Yeah well I have a PhD and he's wrong

That's because the Europedan McDonalds mafia is holding them back.

It's just some retarded inferiority complex stuff where anything a white person does/doesn't do is "wrong". Really though, wouldn't you rather be someone who DIDN'T have to season food to enjoy it? Oh wow, you don't need extra things to be just as satisfied... I t-totally got you!

It’s a sour grapes type trope. Someone sees a happy person eating good food and gets envious and lashes out to justify their poor attitude.

>Like, it might taste good, but it's just boring.
What does this even mean? Who gives a shit if it's "interesting" as long as it's good?

damn right you will, indian is delicious

I knew what this post was going to say before I read it.

How fucking new can you be goddamn

Dumb black people that think everything has to be smothered in bbq sauce

Its another '/pol/ visits /cook/ to find out what temp to preheat the ovens' episode

white people happened when europeans came to america and forgot they had a culture

nah bruh, you gots to use that lousanna hot saus, nigga

>if it doesn't cause chemical burns on your tongue it's not seasoned
holy shit kys subhuman

>Seasoning means salt

This is, in fact, the black people definition of ‘seasoning’. They don’t understand why white people don’t empty out a can of adobo over everything they cook.

>Might taste good, but it's just boring
what defines not boring? Shouldn't tasting good be the thing that defines it? the answer isn't just spice, you can spice foods and make them taste like shit, just like spice can make it taste amazing

Blame it on the boomers.
The whole "anything more than pepper and salt is too spicy!" thing isn't even entirely false, it is just misattributed. It shouldn't be "all white people" but rather more specifically "middle age white americans."

lmao it always astounds me how full this board is of insecure chad wannabes.

Retards that need their food to smell and taste like an Indian designated shitting street to find the flavor.

In all my personal experience, the black people, brown people etc. who constantly shit on white people are often pretty embarrassing excuses for human beings themselves, and it has nothing to do with the color of their skin.