What would be the millionaire's version of other food items?

What would be the millionaire's version of other food items?

Burger = filet and herb buttered roll
Chik fil a = coq au vin
Girl scout cookie = a girl scout

Definitely not any of that gold covered, $1000 shit.
That's what people eat when they want to seem rich.

they eat the same shit lower class americans do. they get get charged more.

Generally this, but it depends on the kind of millionaire. Guy who worked for all of his money, generally just eats normal goddamn food, drives normal cars, has a pretty normal house etc. Mostly I just see people dump money into a hobby. For instance, imagine a bog standard upper middle class guy, but he loves sailing and takes three weeks off work every year to hang out on his boat that cost 3 times more than a normal house. Millionaires are generally way less interesting than what people make them out to be, they just can and do sometimes spend money on all that weird shit you'd like to do but don't because of the cost. To keep it food related, I know a guy who read about foie gras, wanted to try some, and said fuck it, you can't get any of the "real" stuff in the states and flew to France just to see if it was something he would like. Expensive booze is also pretty much a staple for everyone.

Fuck me that's a sad looking beer.

That beer genuinely looks like a glass of piss.

ITT: Poorfags whining about rich people enjoying themselves by indulging in foods they can't afford.

Whats with the obsession with a head on a beer? I just want to drink it not get my mouth covered in foamy, bitter cum

It's not so much the lack of a head as the fact that it looks like the malt took out a restraining order against it.

>Girl scout cookie = a girl scout

No idea what this means. Just drink it to get drunk you poofter

Lasagne could be considered a millionaires amalgamation of Americanised Italian food.

Its millionaire to us anyway... All that cheese and beef? Luxury!
When I was a lad we had to layer up bits of cardboard and sand for tea.

>Whats with the obsession with a head on a beer?
It shows a good level of carbonation, and that the beer is not watery.

This. My relatives are close to billionaires and they basically eat meme health food (olive oil mayo, quinoa, avocado toast) or the kind of meme restaurants that are shilled on Facebook.

The guy who puts the raw fish on the rice is older and more racist when you're rich.

So if I got rich enough I could have a dried corpse calling me round eye give me sushi?

Millionaire is nothing, a dollar to 10. Billionaires on the otherhand.
They are untouchable

poor = boxed macaroni with powder sauce
millionaire = velveeta and shells

someday i'll be enjoying the latter. just gotta work hard.

I wonder what billionaire pedo dungeons look like. Like, right now I wonder how many suffering lolis are hoping that we’ll save them

It looks like it would take 20 of those to catch a buzz.

dark chocolate = white chocolate

hamburger = a speck of meat on a 50x50 size table

My best friend is literally a millionaire and she still can't buy whatever she wants when she goes to the grocery. A million dollars doesn't go very far. I think she spends about $300 a month on food.

bloated if you get no head

I truly wonder as well.

I'd say your friend shouldn't be referred to as a millionaire if they have only exactly one million dollars

Does she literally just sit on a million dollars with like no or some joke source of income? 300 for one person a month is not a small amount.

They should. Multi millionaire if they have more.

This is just retarded. The pursuit of 6 zeroes makes her live below her means. At least invest that money

He even connects to his Brazilian-American voters. Fuckin great guy.

this
the rich eat everything the poor eat, but with fork and knife