How come I never see any green tea ice cream in stores...

How come I never see any green tea ice cream in stores? Why am I forced to pay $6 at some Asian restaurant for them to scoop it out of a pail for me?

>green tea ice cream
sounds disgusting.

make it yourself dumbo? very easy

It's quite good. Not sure why you assume it'd taste bad.

Because only weebs and misinformed liberal millenial womyn on Tastemade Snapchat care about glorified grass flavored meme matcha
Eat shit and die

Don't you have an Asian supermarket anywhere? Or, like, a Kroger?

I thought the same thing... 20 years ago.

Yes but they don't have any ice cream and no I live in Canada so no Kroger.

Looks like a slop o shitt

ontario? every Loblaws in the GTA has matcha ice cream

>glorified grass flavored meme matcha

More like glorified seaweed.

Tea grows on land, user.

great with sprinkled chocolate on top

I'm just saying I've had some really shitty matcha and it tastes almost like they powdered some nori in the mix and hoped nobody would find out

Too niche OP, also you are a fag.

they carry this at my local Target and grocery store

dude its just vanilla ice cream with like 1/3 tsp matcha added

these fucking faggots got rid of the banana split flavor. motherfuckers said it was a limited edition. and I don't see these green tea ones too often because the cocksmokers get rid of staple flavors like banana split and other notable palates

i know this feel

jesus christ i shat myself

It's better than it sounds

gween tea

Why would you do something mean, and on the internet of all places?

You have to find a place that sells Magnolia ice cream. Their flavors are fucking delicious and their green tea ice cream is very good.
Outside of that, the only other green tea ice cream I've seen in stores is Haagen Das.

tfw I've never seen such god tier flavor..

fuck haagen dazs

Make it yourself brehs. It's like vanilla ice cream but instead of vanilla you put spoonfuls of matcha powder

It's not literally green tea, it's matcha, which actually goes really well with milk.

Get plain vanilla ice cream mix in Matcha.... good to go.

just go to your local asian market user

so easy to spot flyovers lol, not even funny anymore.

Banana sucks
Good riddance

You suck

>implying i wouldn't rape the demon girl

You're so hardcore user! I'd bet you take responsibility too!

take your meds

Taro is best flavor.

anyone got recipe for green tea icecreame, ill try it out in the summer

Where do you live? Here in LA it’s literally everywhere

look up no-churn ice cream. Find some green tea latte mix and make it all day

Just add together in a bowl: Green tea leaves, ice, cream.
Stir, chill, enjoy!

hmmm

sounds crunchy

because its not as good as countless other flavors and really only has appeal to those who thinking seeming asian is cool

my grandmother is pretty prejudice against asians and green tea is her favorite flavor

Starbucks is everywhere and they sell a green tea Frappuccino drink that’s pretty good. It’s obviously overpriced but I always get one if someone gives me a Starbucks gift card or something

>How come I never see any green tea ice cream in stores?

because it's fucking awful and doesn't sell

tfw so many asians in your area the normal supermarket stocks green tea icecream.
feelscomfimang

I find it in every single store, granted I live in California and apart from being a liberal shithole I can find a bunch of other ethnic foods easily.

No user's right, it absolutely does taste like seaweed. Still love me some nasty-ass seaweed ice cream though.

I just like how it tastes man I didn't mean to offend you desu.

yeah out here in AB we got T&T brand ice creams (green tea, black sesame, red bean) in every superstore. i’ve seen it at provigo in quebec too

This

>tfw just found green tea mochi ice cream at kroger
papa bless

They sell it in my Freddies and I live in fucking Juneau AK. Try looking in the frozen section you dumbass.

I disagree with you completely, but the way you said that made me laugh out loud

>jamba juice in my gym went to the reduced menu so no more matcha smoothie
:(

Stop going to normal stores

Go to an asian supermarket like Ranch99 or Seiwa or something

Tea sucks, green tea sucks harder, it's bitter and shitty, it tastes like dirt and brown leaves.

I bet you like coffee

>avocado
I'm about to call the police.

If I had to choose, I would choose coffee, but I never drink it for fun, when I do I add sugar, milk, and some candy like flavoring like vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut.

>not knowing that avocado ice cream, smoothies, and shakes are commonplace in places like the Phillipines and Indonesia.
The absolute state of this place....

Green tea only sucks if you brew it with boiling water though. If you let the water stand for 5-10 minutes prior to brewing, it's not bitter at all.

Or just remove it from the heat when it gets to around 80 celsius. No need to bring it to the boil.

My local store has this and green tea Halo Top. So i can pig out on matcha-mochi aisukureemu without getting fat.
Must suck being flyover, I guess.

>lychee ice cream
OH FUCKING SHIT NIGGA

It's not that good and not worth $7.

Bitter is a god tier flavor. Stop being 4 years old.
Bitter > Savory > Sweet > Salty >>>>>> Sour

not to mention all of the 3 cities that matter have like 3 TnTs in them and even the ones that don't are getting some

because we don't live in gook world so we dont see it