What kind of food is best for thinking about a world where the good guys won?

What kind of food is best for thinking about a world where the good guys won?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/irony
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off back to your containment board.

How am I supposed to talk about food on a politics board?

Something vegetarian apparently.

>overly triggered faggot so triggered from nothing
faggot

You're not. Just stick with the tendies and happy meals that mommy brings down to the basement for you every night.

A woman who served as Adolf Hitler’s food taster has claimed that the Führer was a dedicated vegetarian. Margot Woelk, 95, said that Hitler ate only the freshest fruit and vegetables during the two and a half years that she was forced to check his food for traces of poison.

Burgers and apple pie

No wonder his faggot ass lost the war.

soymilk.

>88

aryan user has spoken.

hitler loved nutcake

lmao what a manchild

cute

This. Grow up, OP.

>I'm the one who needs a safe space, but you're the one who needs to grow up.

/pol/ is easily the most childish board on Veeky Forums. Your frustration with the state of your life isn't the fault of black people or jews. You'll agree when you grow up.

>pure projection with no shred of substance to go on
Yes, my child. Tell me more about the hurt that touched your butt for no reason.

/pol/ is a containment board. You breached containment.
It has nothing to do with safe spaces.

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/irony

Do you need someone to read or explain that for you, user? This is worse than I thought.
>more shitty projection
I'll take the trash tier bait. I bet you post anime outside of your gay little containment board, user.

Jewish shill

I know this is said frequently on Veeky Forums and said solely out of butthurt, but genuinely, I am embarrassed for you. I am literally cringing at this thread. You are a very sad person. I hope you sort your life out soon and you can stop being the angry, fat, virgin teenager I'm imagining you to be.

Normal boards are not containment boards.
/pol/ is a containment board, /mlp/ is a containment boars, /trash/ is a containment board.
It's amazing how furfags and bronies are more civilized and capable of following rules than stormfags.

I really hope this post is ironic because if not you're sadder than he is.

You're wrong. I'd get used to it if I were you.
>muh secret conspiracies that only other angry children understand. If only people would LISTEN, we could all hate our way to happiness.
Cringing hard, lads. Please take it back to your kiddy board.

Can't offer any recipes but I will offer my condolences. But stick in there, things will get better after middle school.

No I'm quite serious. How you can think that pretty much anyone is more pathetic than a kid who's so unhappy with life that he wants a genocidal dictator to rule the world (a dictator who'd ultimately kill people as pathetic as himself, incidentally) I don't understand.
Why the hell does /pol/ INSIST on polluting other boards with it's toxic rage? Can't they see that they're so much more damaging, so much nastier than the people they're trying to kill? Pure poison. Just angry kids. It doesn't belong here.

>he said, embarrassingly like a basic cringy white bitch who is very sad because he is an angry, fat, virgin teenager who is also gay and misuses grade school vocabulary like "literally"
>anime is normal because that's what normies do
I can tell you're serious because you could never be funny otherwise.

This. I blame the mods.

Obviously sauerkraut. Flushes out the estrogen too.

That was a perfectly correct use of the word literally.
How embarrassing for you.

>anime is normal because that's what normies do
Nobody here is talking about anime but you. Furries and horsefuckers are all both smarter and less annoying than you, and that's just sad.

>Why the hell does /pol/ INSIST on polluting other boards with it's toxic rage? Can't they see that they're so much more damaging, so much nastier than the people they're trying to kill? Pure poison. Just angry kids. It doesn't belong here.

You call the OP post toxic rage? You leftists are fucking cancer. It's a fucking political opinion that he obviously wasn't making a huge deal of. Thread's about food.

>Isn't a nazi-wannabe child
>must be a "leftist"
You've a lot to learn about the world.

OP post was obvious bait and you know it.
Stop acting retarded. If you didn't expect this outcome then you are.

Harmless OP post and you chimped out at it.

>the world is not fucked by us g-goyim! everything is fine, go back t-to sleep!

>/pol/fags cannot refute this
Sad!

Uh huh, OP was clearly just interested in the food. Pathetic, user. Stop poisoning the whole of Veeky Forums just because you're unhappy with your own life.

Here come the soyboys, right on cue.

>OP post was obvious bait
How so? Because it included a REFERENCE to a political stance you disagree with?

KILL EVERYONE WHO ISN'T ME!
LET'S HATE OUR WAY TO HAPPINESS!
I HAVE SECRET KNOWLEDGE! I CAN SAVE THE WORLD! EVERYTHING EXCEPT ME IS FAKE NEWS!
Oh god make it stop

see

Lefty, anime posters pollute this place horribly. Everything is an attack against them, but they can spout all kinds of mind numbingly stupid shit about everyone else. Go get some jobs and eat some real food, you libtard anime shits.

Ha! Yeah dude! I'm sure that's a good summary of what they actually believed and practiced for 2 decades.

>I'm incapable of conceiving anything outside my narrow, restrictive worldview.
>anything that contradicts said view HAS to be the work of "angsty kids" because the reality that there's people out there who think differently than me is too frightening got face
A good German style soft pretzel

You're both annoying.
Stop. THIS is why /pol/ posts derail threads. Both sides need to shut the fuck up, stop posting bait, and start posting on-topic posts that belong on the board.

>when your shitty attempt at mockery is unironically your own (left) views

On par in terms of quality with most threads here

This is the only legitimate statement in the thread.

If you try to ignore it, they don't fuck off. You have to put up with some retarded kid galloping into threads, screaming about how everyone except him should be killed, and how he could save the world if people would just listen to the same, monotonous bullshit which more broad-minded people have dismissed as being irrelevant. Fuck that.

>Both sides
There were some very fine people on both sides.

But no, pretty clear who chimped out on this one

>samefag turbo
>this is the only
>links 3 posts

/pol/ didn't derail the thread though, lefties chimping out about /pol/ did. There's clearly one party at fault.

cyanide

Obvious samefagging

Calling the germans the "right side" is a clearly controversial political statement.
Not expecting controversy would have been foolish. This is why politics don't belong on other boards.

Where did he say the german where the right side?

All three posts are the same statement you moron.
The posts I replied to could have been samefagging, but they're right.

They obviously are.

>Walks into OP's house
>"Hey dude, which food is best enjoyed given that your mother is a fat, retarded cunt who should be kerb stomped?"
>Offended when offence taken
>/pol/

>What kind of food is best for thinking about a world where the good guys won?

Fuck off libshit

>Why the hell does /pol/ INSIST on polluting other boards with it's toxic rage?
The only one who's toxicly raging right now is you, nigger

I can see why you wouldn't want too much politics, but posting something controversial doesn't make it trolling.

Sure showed me. Simply say this in response to everything with which you don't agree.

Again, where did he say the Germans where the good guys? I keep reading the sentence over and over and the germans aren't mention once.

>/pol/ STILL cannot refute it!
I'm same fagging so you guys can have more chances to clear your name, but it's clear you're way too dumb to.
Don't even give me a (you)

when leftychan chimps out like this, it becomes harder to imagine them as anything but limp wristed faggots who barely have the strength to bring the tofu to their mouths while incorrectly using chopsticks like typical weeb fags

>>>>r/politics

Then how come you're politically incorrect, and the average voter hates you so much that saying the things you do is literally so hated that it's a criminal offence? Let me guess, the Jews did it, and if people would just listen to you everyone would be happy?

Can your device not display images?
Why do you keep talking about anime? Nobody mentioned anime but you.

>lol guys X board is a "containment board" argument won!!!

Embarrassing for you that you can only see the world from such a blinkered, narrow-minded perspective.

>m-muh majority
You being on 4chin means the majority of the world hates you. Cry more, faggot.

I'm not that guy who sounds like a redditor but /pol/'s presence on other boards really does cause disruptions.
Maybe just stay on topic and everyone wins?

Dude, even moot HATED you. Everyone but other angry children hates you.

>he says, seeing the world in a blinkered, narrow-minded perspective because someone had a different opinion

>Let me guess, the Jews did it, and if people would just listen to you everyone would be happy?
Wow dude. You just totally enlightened me with your well put together argument

I told you not to give me a (You)

>stay on topic and everybody wins
Especially the Clintons.

/pol/ really is the pits though, I mean it's the worst of the worst. Any hint of /pol/ anywhere is pure toxicity, they're hate-filled people. Give them everything they want right now, and they'd still be hateful people, they'd just find something new to hate. They are the problem that they think they're fixing.

/pol/ is always under attack

No, I see OPs image perfectly well. But again, no where in the image did OP say the Germans are the good guys. This entire narrative appears to be an invention of your imagination.

Hitler was on every drug in the book, and he also took e. coli. Dude was a fucking mess.

He was in a psychotic stage every moment.

>lookatallmyfallacies.jpg
Sounds like the weaksauce left to me.
>inb4 typical libtard counter nonarguement
Respond to shit with shit.

Scroll past the thread if you don't like politics

False flaggers should hang.
Kill yourself

It's because anyone who isn't a fucking child screaming HITLER in everyone's face is apparently compartmentalised instantly; "LIBTARD" etc. It's a big world out there, it's not just angry brats and guys in dresses.

Well, it's either /pol/ or "white men are the cause of all the problems in the world". Very few people in between.

Deep.

>that saying the things you do is literally so hated that it's a criminal offence?
Sorry, I don't live in Eurabia, I actually have the right to free speech.

What happens when a political post enters in a non political thread?
Thread is ruined.

Wouldn't you say this is an at least partially political thread?