There's nothing wrong with eating a steak well-done

There's nothing wrong with eating a steak well-done.

There's nothing wrong with being gay either but at the end of the day there's a dick in your mouth.

>There's nothing wrong with eating a steak well-done
>eating

Maybe not, but ORDERING one and paying money for one is horrendously wrong.

Only if you're talking about Argentinean beef.

Why's that?

Memes

Because a steak “well done” ruins everything tasty about a good steak in the first place. Like yeah sure, it’s “edible” but so is leather if you’re hungry enough.

because....
3 dollar cut of steak well done,
vs 20 dollar cut of steak well done
will taste the fucking same.

where when both eaten medium-rare or rare/blue will taste drastically different.

So if you like well done steaks fine, eat them at your house for cheap, but don't go into a restaurant and blow good money on that shit, lmao. Get something worth your money like seafood, etc.

said ripley to the android bishop

Not necessarily. Some gay men decide not to engage in oral because they find it unpleasant. Same with bumming. You can even find gay men who only want to kiss and exchange handjobs, but these do have trouble finding fellow travelers who are similarly conservative about these things.

>implying

Usually I cook steak medium or rare but I'm ashamed to say that sometimes I do crave a well done steak.

you paid for it. eat it however you want.

Stop being a grey-area faggot

Implying that you'd just be throwing away money if you decided to order it, on top of ruining the point of the experience.

But everyone's entitled to their opinion, so enjoy your well-done steak, user. :^)

The plural of anime is animes.

Chefs don't respect people who order well done steak. You'll get the worst piece of meat, and no one will care because it's going to be overcooked rubber soon. It's an obvious waste of money if you go out and buy well done steak at a nice restaurant or steak house, when it'll taste the same as the cheap ass steak you buy at home.

>there's nothing wrong with being a smoker, an alcoholic, a literal whore, cutting yourself, supporting trump, eating laundry detergent, etc...

Some people are too stupid or disenfranchised to make decisions for themselves that are actually in their best interest.

You're already throwing away money by buying steak at some steakshop in the first place, you snobbish retard.

Why should I give a fuck about the chef's "respect"? He should just do his job and stay quiet.

>linking eating meat fully cooked with degeneracy

Retarded comment on Veeky Forums.

You are right OP...nothing wrong with eating well-done steak just like there is nothing wrong with cutting off the crust on your peanut butter & jelly sandwiches or having mom slice your hotdog into bite-sized pieces.

>eating raw meat
why do you like corpses

jej, sometimes I just dont feel like doing to the cooking, so I let someone qualified to do it. Nothing wrong with that :^)

Feel bad for the people who've eaten an overcooked well-done steak. It won't be tasteless or have a rubbery texture when properly done. Sure the texture's different than rare or medium, but the difference in taste is impacted more by the quality of the cut or the skill of the chef than by cookedness (as long as it's not overcook, which actual well-done isn't).

>fully cooked

There's no such thing.

Before I became vegetarian, I would only eat steak if it was grey to the core.

It was quite nice, with some tomato ketchup.

Youre a gay faggot i guess theres nothing wrong with eating dicks on the daily either

Save yourself some money and find a nice leather couch on Craigslist or the local charity shop. It's more economical and tastes just as good as your well done steak

Confirmed never eaten a well-done steak.

There's nothing wrong with rolling out a nice homemade pizza dough, putting nice tomato sauce on it, preheating your oven to 500 & sliding it onto your pizza stone then topping it with Kraft american cheese singles :^)

Why would you add the cheese (product) after the pizza is already in the oven? You did preheat the pizza stone, right?

Nothing wrong with being a faggot, just don't get close to my children

Steak cuts do less work and therefore are tender/juicy without being cooked to high temperatures or for longer periods of time. In fact, the more you cook a steak, the less juicy and tender it gets-- the steak dries out and shrinks.

A steak that passes inspection (virtually all steaks sold in first-world countries) and that is prepared fresh will contain no pathogens inside of the meat. Searing the outside of the steak, then, is the only precaution needed to kill any surface pathogens. This is also why steak tartare, when properly prepared with fresh meat, doesn't make people sick.

The reason why people eat well-done steak is probably a vestige of a time before massive agriculture industry mixed with ignorance of the actual food science at hand.

Based on these facts, I would personally argue that there is something wrong with cooking a steak well-done because it does a disservice to the meat with no added benefit.

This is a troll thread... you didn't need to spell out the obvious.

>bones don't do anything to flavor
>fat doesn't do anything to flavor
>juices don't do anything for flavor
Claiming that any level of doneness for a steak is superior to another is an elitist meme based on a combination of ignorance and being a hipster who has to invent bullshit to seem more interesting than they actually are. Saying rare is the best way to eat a steak is like saying vinyl records are the best way to listen to music.

i just gave my dog a well done steak that expired a week ago and now he's letting me eat my haagen dazs in peace

I agree. It’s just a preference. A preference I don’t share, but a preference. Like how some people somehow actually like salt and vinegar chips.

>There's nothing wrong with eating a steak well-done.

correct as long as I am the one not paying I don't care how you want to cook it.

I believe what you say but I just don't like mushy steak. I like to know I'm eating a piece of meat when I eat steak. I usually get medium-well.

any of you guys know how i can cook shitty thin steaks without over cooking but still getting a nice outside?

my grandma cooks me bacon wrapped frozen filet mingons for my birthday
she bakes them in the oven for like an hour and 55 minutes
they're terrible but bless her heart

You just killed your dog

But at least he can eat his ice cream in peace.

Get a cast-iron skillet ripping hot, use high heat oil in the pan, and make sure that the surfaces of the steaks are really dry. Flip every thirty seconds, creates a natural rotisserie. Get as much of a sear as you can but don't cook them for more than 2 or 3 minutes total. Allow to rest

Because it will get fucked up beyond palatability 99% of the time.

Nothing wrong with being white

Well that and the queer bashings.

Fuck off Trump, you're a cunt.