Which is the best way to cook eggs, with butter or without?

Which is the best way to cook eggs, with butter or without?

I could go either way.

I do enjoy scrambled eggs cooked in a non-stick pan with no fat.

Butter is good for omlettes.

i do scrambled eggs but i add some milk and cheese so more of a scrambled omelette

I ran out of milk recently when I made scrambled eggs and used some butter instead, and they came out better than usual. The next time I used 3tbsp of butter (for 5 eggs) and no milk and it came out better yet. Butter > milk IMO.

Olive oil

Vegetable oil

Why the fuck would anyone cook eggs without butter? It is in every possible way better with butter always.

With butter. What...What the fuck is the matter with you?

>Boiling eggs in butter

I don't use butter, but I do use heavy cream. Makes the fuckers so fluffy and delicious. I perfected omelets that way.

with a lid on the pan and low heat

Cook them with bacon greese.

>not boiling eggs in butter

I've only ever eaten scrambled eggs and hardboiled.

I'm gonna teach myself other ways to cook eggs soon. Help me out, user, what are the tastiest eggs?

That is a tiny spatula.

i drink them raw with some sugar

Scrambled eggs and omelettes must have enough regular butter. Fried eggs are best with clarified butter, or a good oil like rice bran or avocado oil.

Without butter, cooked in ramen, with red pepper flakes and scallions.

>tfw are you my son?
Because that's how he makes his ramen all the time.

>gator
but nah, quail is tasty

cook them over-medium

Dad?

these are my favorite ways of cooking eggs. i used a little bacon fat when i made some this morning.

eggs and rice is my usual breakfast
cooking them in butter or at least vegetable oil means I don't have to add any fat to the rice at all, other than a little sesame for flavor

>butter better than milk
How are you even comparing the two? This is like saying olive oil is better than mustard. They serve two completely different rolls.

Same with you retard. What is wrong with you people??? Is it because they are dairy you mongs think they serve the same purpose?
>i made pizza and topped it with cheese instead of oregano...it came out so much better. Cheese is better than oregano imo

but oregano isn't dairy, whats the comparison?

If you want to cook an egg without oil or butter, just boil them.

coddling them is even better and easier, imo
fuck peeling eggs
all the gay little tricks people suggest (add vinegar, add baking soda, add salt, crack both ends and blow on it, shake it around in a pot, shock them in ice water, peel them under running water, use old eggs) have NEVER worked for me and I can never fucking figure out why

The important thing is to leave the yolks runny. Everything else is secondary

Thats the point.
Do try and keep up.

>What is a poached egg

And what purpose does butter serve, faggotron?

>why is butter used to cook eggs?
You cant really be asking this...can you? Why is fat being put in the pan before adding eggs? Really?

>le pretentious fedora tip
Explain it, retard. Then explain how heavy cream cannot be used in the same exact way.

omelette

>heavy cream or milk can be used in place of butter, olive oil, or bacon grease when frying food.

boiled

You are trolling or seriously too stupid to go near a hot stove.

>he literally needs to grease his pan
How does it feel being that inept? I figured you were talking about fucking taste or effect on the food, but you were talking about creating a non-stick surface.

fried

poached

pizza

iphone user likes to cook

quiche

benedict

If you're not frying your eggs in enough lard for them freely skate around the pan, then you are literally doing it wrong.

you don't need to do that to stop your eggs sticking.

But they can already skate across the pan because I use teflon.

Holy shit dude, 3 tbsp butter for 5 eggs? That's a fuckload of butter.

Using lard has exactly nothing to with "sticking".
I'm sure you'll figure it out.

You have absolutely no idea what it does, do you?

>If you're not frying your eggs in enough lard for them freely skate around the pan
this is the post i was responding to, plainly referring to sticking.

If you serve me two completely different rolls, I'll eat them both.

Just enough vegetable oil to make them movable.

Sausages first, then any sauteed potatoes, then bacon, then eggs. The other crap like mushrooms can be done whenever, and hash browns are an americanism and should just be thrown in the bin.

Beans in the microwave when you've got the sausages on, toast in with the eggs.
Fried bread is last, so it soaks up all those delicious flavours in the oil. Black pudding counts as a sausage.