When did you took the calzone-pill and realized calzone>pizza??

When did you took the calzone-pill and realized calzone>pizza??

It looks like a finger nail moon

It's literally the same thing but folded...

keeps it much fresher, has more flavor, plebs don't like it because they can't put ketchup on it

Calzone is too small and doesn't allow for leftovers

I can order a pizza and have several meals from it

When I made one for the first time.

It traps the flavor.

Is this bait?

That looks pretty fishy to me.

>When did you took the calzone-pill and realized calzone>pizza??

calzone is just a half-assed Ripiena.

here in denmark it fills u up
cause the pizza places put spaghetti and meatsauce in it Lol
it may sound gross but its so fucking good

since I was like 6-7 years old, still holds up

Never has enough sauce

i took the pizzafritta-pill

that "food" looks like your mothers yeast infected pussy. you don't really eat that do you?

Calzones prevent the maillard effect from happening to any of the ingredients except the bread. Its literally an inferior form of pizza. Even a heavily sauced pizza like deep dish style has browning on the sauce when cooked properly.

Its not bad its just the worse way. Its the Italian pizza of the pizza like dishes.

oh i do eat it

Is a calzone a hot pockets

>Its not bad its just the worse way.

Reminds me of buffalo wings

Only massive plebs cook a calzone that contains sauce. Sauce goes the side for dipping.

t. old italian grandma

how exactly does it have more flavour?

If only these fucking pizza places could know the difference between a Calzone and a Panzerotti.

the day before I realized that stromboli blows gremlins both out of the water

This is why I never liked them. The tastes and textures of slightly browned cheese and other toppings is superior to those of mushy, steamed fillings. Calzones are pizza pablum.

>has more flavor
has less flavor IMO

difference between roasted toppings and steamed toppings.

cheese doesn't even get browned.

Far less bread with far more cheese. Usually has ricotta and mozzarella in it. No tomato sauce inside, comes as a side.

Calzones are nothing like pizza. There's no real basis to even rate them on. I like them, but I eat them much less frequently than pizza.

Also, that image is NOT a calzone. That looks like the shittiest white people's empanada that's ever been made.

A calzone costs 1/4th that of a pie I'm not surprised people don't eat them more often