new books

> new books
In what order do I read these?

Other urls found in this thread:

chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy culture of critique by kevin mcdonalds

read that and then europe, discard the rest.

In order of how far the 7.62x51mm bullet gets lodged in your dense as fuck brain

throw out harari's books then start in any order you want

These aren't good books user

Don't even bother with Douglas Murray. He's an effete weakling that offers no solutions because he'd rather die than be accused of being a racist.

These are good books user

Read Murray and tell me how it is

So does he diagnose but not try to “solve” what’s going on in Europe? Or is he too PC to even shed any light on the situation?

It's a strategic move I think. Britain, and Europe generally, is so inured in political correctness that Murray must gradually build consciousness around this issue. To come out of the gates guns blazing would probably alienate too many people to be effective.

Also he advocates drastically reduced Muslim immigration, which is solid policy.

Whats wrong with Harari?
> he's a jew

The problem is that, and you come to this position if you think long enough on it, "guns blazing" is the only solution that will work. Nations slip further into the mire of their own self-destruction with every passing year. We're quickly running out of time and going about things with a measured hand almost ensures that things will progress past a point of no return - if we're not already there.

I am 100% convinced that Murray would rather England become a caliphate than put on Mosley's black turtleneck and get on with it.

Political violence is a dangerous path that's more likely to discredit the movement than achieve anything useful. Blackshirts imposing a fascist dictatorship is not a good result either.

Public opinion in most European nations is increasingly in favor of blocking Muslim immigration. Building further public consciousness for critical mass seems the more pragmatic strategy.

chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration

no wonder that guy is so clever

>Public opinion in most European nations is increasingly in favor of blocking Muslim immigration
Increasingly? Who cares when half the population is already locked in to leftist dogma and their elected representatives don't give a damn to begin with? What public consciousness can flourish when the means for transmitting that consciousness, the media, is at bat for the other team? Dark days ahead. The time for the ballot box was at least twenty years ago.

>Talks in vague nonsense while LARPing on his internet forums.
Shut up faggot, real progress takes time. If you want keep pretending to be Ignatius from Confederacy of Dunces, so be it.

>real progress takes time
I believe it's preferable to act before things reach catastrophic levels. Demography is a bit of a time bomb at this point.

How is top right?

Seconding this

Well at least you picked one good book there.

what is exactly wrong with harari?

(((Yuval Noah Harari)))

Yes, let me teach you about the goyim.

Front to back

Fuck off to pol bracketlad

How is "How Rich Countries Got Rich"? Is it another, whitey evil, non-whites dindu nuffin? It was just the luck of the straw.

>Homo Deus
Is that you and your bumchum?