Let's talk about IT

Let's talk about IT.

About what?

Decided to read it after watching this year’s film. Already at about one third of it. Well written, good pacing, fine to read.

Were the last 10 threads last week not enough, or the 20 from the week before that

God I hate how easy it is to see tourists on this board

Why did he include an underage gangbang?

Came here to ask this.

horny cocaine fueled whim

this is confirmed

i love u

Post the passage in question

To make an omelette you have to break some hymen.

I think it was meant to reconnect the main characters after they "killed" It so they could find their way out of the sewers. They had only been "connected" up to that point was because of some fucking space turtle which quit giving a shit after they nearly beat "It." Without the divine grace of that sea turtle the kids found out they didn't really like like each other, started to freak out because they were lost and alone in the sewers, then they fucked the girl because "nothing is stronger than prepubescent sex" or some skewed message like that.

The book turned into a shit show after a promising first half.

Daily /l IT/ thread, Clowntownies?

Babby's first cosmic horror.

'IT' feels good

It invokes nostalgic feelings, reminiscent moments of childhood. It raises questions about adult hood and how some of these defining events from the past are with us whether we realize it or not today. It's fun, sometimes a little spooky but It's a great coming of age story.

Why didn't she just kissed them or held hands? If anything, she being raped by her dad makes the sex train less intimate than holding hands.

BEEP-BEEP, user.

Died thank you for the laugh

I think it was supposed to be Bev taking her sexuality out of her father's hands or something like that. Either way, the whole scene left a nasty taste in my mouth. The entire reason for the characters being disconnected felt lackluster and discredited the whole nostalgic vigor that most charged the better parts of the book.

Let's not.
Take your shitty adaptation remake shilling and choke on it.

Been in my backlog for years but now that the movies out, got kind of forced onto it. Pretty good to be honest, though Really only enjoy the kid parts.

It was fine just to be in the know about it in conversation, but now that I've read it I don't think I will be reading more Steven King in the future. It is YA, just with some edgy stuff added and sometimes some good building of tension and excellent body horror description.

what is IT?

Hollywood brainwash reads. Dated when written. Can I get another irrelevant music quote?

Boop-boop, Cozy.