Visit a new burger place that recently opened near my office

>visit a new burger place that recently opened near my office
>the staff starts to recognize me after the first 3 days

Why is this a problem?

that's what happens when you get the ass burgers.

>getting burgers 3 days in a row
fatass

Oh look, it's the fat fucker again.

I fail to see why this is a problem

I feel ya, OP. I can't wait until the whole process is automated. Not just so that I don't have to deal with shitty min wagers, but also because I hate them and can't wait until the entitled unskilled faggots lose their jobs.

Nobody's losing their job lmao. Do you think the boomers would rather deal with a computer screen than a person they can yell at?

Do you think McDonalds would rather pay a worthless cunt $15 an hour?

The boomers will get used to it, just like they got used to automated checkouts in grocery stores.

The Febo places in Amsterdam are pretty nice if you are wasted and I suppose have massive social phobias.

Many McDonald's in my area have automated their ordering process using touch screens. I used to hate ordering in the restaurant vs. drive through, but it makes it a lot easier and less chance of screw ups. You can even indicate the condiments too.

Get fucked

the boomers will die in 20 years and literally everything that has to do with food will improve several fold

>always order the same thing at a particular restaurant
>waiter startsi interrupting my order to guess what its is
>"you must really like that"
pls just leave my autism alone

I always got the impression restaurant staff like repeat customers. Has your experience been different?

Agreed OP. I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.
just say this user

shes probably in love with you

this

You have to start changing your voice up and wearing disguises.

Good goy

Oh look there's this faggot again, here's your (You). Now kys, stop posting shitty bait.

this happens to me alot but im kind of weird looking

why would you want to talk to people when you just get food? and they judge your choices, and they wonder why you are always alone. Why WOULD you want them to recognize you

at least they don't call you by your real name, why did I tell them, big mistake :^(

retard autismo detected

oh holly shit

Why do you think they care about you, and why do you care

And in 20 year the boomers will be replace by generation Y

You dont know them. Why would there supposed judgment matter to you?
PS. They dont care theyre just trying to make the day go by faster by see patterns.

Why the fuck did you go 3 days in a row you fat fuck?

People who think they way you do, don't think much about others in public, they're too worried about how they're received, and if they do, they look for the best in people because they hate people judging them, so why would they do it to others.

People who do the opposite, who just don't worry about constant judgment, don't think about you once you're out of sight, they're focused on other shit immediately. They're likely can't help but be polite.

They do. Op is just a spectrum sperg

people automatically make very small judgements about every little thing. They can build up, and affect their decisions. It could be spitting in your food, but that would be an extreme. Maybe they just make the food a little less well. But also dont forget they can pass these little judgements on to someone else, just through something like a minor facial expression. So really, the judgements could take off and become anything. An ambulance driver is in the restaurant, sees the way they think of you, and now thinks of you in that way too. Then when he recognizes you while you are having a heart attack, he puts in that much less effort into helping you. Another extreme example, but it really could become anything. Little things add up, and carry across other people

And besides all that, all of human society is built on people caring what other people think. There are different ways of caring, you could want to show off and show them how great you are, you could be worried about offending them. But you have to care in some way

posters

So why are they doing it? Legit curious.

>go to a place
>about to place my order
>"hello, the usual?"
>my autism routine interrupted
>unable to figure out a plan on the spot
>had to get my usual even though I wanted something else

Those minor interractions would need to add up over weeks to have any effect unless you did something to stand out.

>he doesn't know what pasta is
Kys newfag

When someone recognizes you they usually put in more effort, unless you did something to piss them off or they're assholes, which it wouldn't matter, they'd still be an asshole.

And even if you did piss them off, most people are ridiculously forgiving, and usually professional anyway.