He doesn't wash his rice before cooking it

>he doesn't wash his rice before cooking it
Imagine being this degenerate

some people like to waste money on prewashed rice
i am not one of those people

i tried not washing my rice once, to see if it was just a meme, and it really is not.

>implying it costs more

>implying it doesn't

also, you can save the water you wash the rice with for making stews/jjiages, it helps add a depth of flavor. dump the first load of water out but the rest is good

If you don't wash your rice you're simply lazy and stupid. It creates a superior end product and isn't difficult to do.

wtf is this a meme or what

i wash it 7 times until it starts breaking apart

No, its how you prepare rice

Everyone I know does this

my rice comes in a little bag that i put in the microwave i don't need to wash it but you enjoy your soapy rice ok

why is everything a "meme" for you fucking people. Can't you start speaking english before you end up living in Idiocracy?

Is that a meme?

rice is coated in arsenic. you better wash it dood

Is that a meme?

>muh everything is a meme meme
this meme again

idiocracy is an old reference grandad

And what does your generation have that expresses how fucked up your generation is? You're a special type of screwed up these days mostly beyond Idiocracy. You're pre fascist pieces of shit that will likely end up in brown shirts before you're dead. You won't know why but you'll be tools of the state.

>he believes in generations

you're the one who has bought into marketing propaganda, pawn.

It's not

How many of you know anything about fascism? You're all babies. You're carte blanche. You're empty human beings being filled with the garbage of today.

You learn by seeing, like fucking toddlers, and you do it poorly. That's the reason history repeats itself. You'll find some plastic Hitler to worship, and you really will, like morons.

The black body curve of intelligence never defeats propaganda. You're never smart enough fast enough in this world. That's why homo sapiens sapiens will die harder than the dinosaurs. You dull assholes can't see it.

>he eats rice
imagine being this gook

This is how kentucky fuck ups live their lives.

been reading a little bit of Land i see (:

why are you here if you can't tolerate children or autists

I agree with everything this user says, and I'm old and wise enough to understand the irony of the likelihood that all of the stuff he is saying I would also think is true about user as well.

Nobody's perfect.

Your life sucks because your parents taught you wrong.

golly

pobody's nerfect.

These assholes need to grow up and see how their country is dying in front of them. 1500 down on the DOW today.

Only US grown brown rice.

>caring about something other people made
and i bet you call others "cuck".
the world is meant to burn.

Am I supposed to be washing my pasta too?

I only cook long-grain rice which doesn't need to be washed.
I do soak it for an hour before cooking it.
t.dirty flip

Thank god our government is full of wall street types and business tycoons. I'm sure they will sort this out.

yes

A little inorganic arsenic wont kill you ;). Unless you work in mining you arnt going to get to lethal levels.

?? idk bout you guys, but washing the rice helps clean out the rice weevils

Anything you can ejaculate into should be at least rinsed. Rape weasels notwithstanding.

Well duh u wash your rice you don't want to catch a weaving amoeba right?

>keep seeing everyone say to run water through rice until it runs clear
>i don’t own anything fine enough to do this so i don’t
>just chucked a cup of unwashed rice into my instant pot right before seeing this
am I gonna die

how long do you rinse your rice, Veeky Forums? Until the water is clear? A few times?

nope

>soapy rice

>i don’t own anything fine enough to do this so i don’t
you don't need a strainer.

just pour water into whatever pan or bowl you keep the rice in, slosh it around, pour out the water, and repeat.

>saved the thumbnail

Just water in the bowl with rice, agitate with your hands, dump off excess water, repeat 4-5 times.

Doesn't do anything.

Why would I imbue my good rice with horrid tap water?

use purified water if you feel like it.

But washing my rice throws off the water to rice ratio used to cook it

not really, most rice should be soaked for 20-30 minutes before cooking anyway

That would throw the ratio off even more since the rice would absorb some soaking water

>OP expects people to disagree with him
>nobody does because hes objectively right in his shitty bait post
sad!