Recap your day in a 10/10 paragraph

recap your day in a 10/10 paragraph

I came. I saw. I came again. I went to Veeky Forums. I went to sleep.

I smoked nubile weed and then wacked my nubile dick. Hot jizzum sprayed (aloft, soft, fast) out of my bulbous dick and rest itself along my nubile tummy. A small puddle formed in my belly button. I proceeded to finish my coffee and bong and adourned my nubile body with clothes. I spent the next 9 hours meditating. But then all of a sudden out of nowhere I realized, ... ; - I FORGOT TO CLEAN MY NUBILE BELLY BUTTOn. Quickly I learned that it had coagulated and solidified. I no longer had a belly button, but a quebec pond in winter. Lice ice skated across the slippery surface. I felt fulfilled, as the ecosystem created by my mistake was more than anything Id achieve out of intent.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I felt like I only woke up to remind my conscious self how much of a failure I am. I tried and tried to try again, and then I stopped and cried. I ate and read. I begged to be anywhere else so I could prove that my days aren't worthless. I hated myself for thinking I could think any differently or be any better. I wanted to kill myself but suddenly I was terrified of the chance of an afterlife, where I would endure failure endlessly. So I injected, slept and woke up during an overdose. So close.

Still the best pasta to come out of this website

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

to write - damn you!

>woke up
>listened to chapo trap house
>watched john oliver
>defended Veeky Forums from /pol/
>went back to sleep

>defended Veeky Forums from /pol/
you mean bumping shitty threads and slowly killing this board

don't reply to me again unless you're contributing to the fucking thread

I thought you went back to sleep?

You've done a shitty job if there's a Goebbels quote in the thread and you haven't noticed

No.

it's ok miller, you're doing great

That's not miller

miller is goebbels 2.0, idiot.

Well sorry I don't lurk /ptg/

My day started at 4am, the first time I woke up today. It finished at about 4:30am, the first time I fell asleep today. The same thing happened at 7am, then again at 9am, until I woke for the last time at 12pm. I spoke to my mum about the previous days events; she'll be taking the week off of work.

I live by the moon and rise by the sun
I've spent a life of going to do
I'll die with nothing done

aren't you a cutie c:

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning. Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs. Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal. Seein' everything, the time is goin'. Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'. Gotta get down to the bus stop. Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends.) Kickin' in the front seat. Sittin' in the back seat. Gotta make my mind up. Which seat can I take? It's Tuesday, Tuesday. Gotta get down on Tuesday