Ask an user at Golden Corral anything

Ask an user at Golden Corral anything

Other urls found in this thread:

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it feel being surrounded by the dregs of western civilization?

do they have macaroni and cheese?
how many yeast rolls have you consumed?
what have you eaten so far?

is it everything you hoped for?

Do blacks ever go to Golden Corral?

It doesn't feel too great. It didn't happen this time, but last trip summed up the clientele pretty well:
>in steak line
>little kid comes up
>chef asks, "medium or well done?"
>"small"
Also, anyone who asks for rare or "rarest you got" gets medium well

Yes. 0, they looked kind of shady. Having a buttermilk biscuit and other salad now (trying to stay healthy of course)

No one can beat the original Golden Corral user

I count at last two black families. I went for Thanksgiving one very depressing year, and I saw a black downie throw up all over his table. It spanned at least one-and-a-half table lengths

How accurate is this?

pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt

Is it true? Do they really have a cocoa fountain?

only blacks go to golden corral.

golden corral is my sexual fantasy. the one in town is very clean and nice but i have yet to go. no friends want to go with me, i live alone, etc.

is it a curse to visit golden corral alone?

post more pics user plz

I dunno Satan. I went there a few times and regret the decision.

Is Jeff Foxworthy there swimming in the chocolate fountain?

Yes, along with all the ungodly things people do with it. Like dipping a steak in it.

Extremely exaggerated but well-written. Maybe California is different since Mexicans act differently than white people do

Yes, it's true

I sat across from a guy eating alone. Just go if you want to. Here's my current slop oshit

how do you stop yourself from gorging? i dont have enough self control to get just a "bite"

what is your course of action for the night?
how do you justify nearly $20 for a buffet if you don't stuff yourself?

tell stories about people smuggling food out to take home

I guess you can also think of a buffet as a way of sampling many different kinds of food at once. I always avoid things like rice or chow mein and I grab bites of things first, and if I like it I'll go back and get more.
My first thing is a plateful of all my favorites (like fried shrimp, fries, potato salad, steak or whatever beef thing they have), etc then I start sampling

I toss an ice cube into the wonderful every time I visit. How does this make you feel?

How many people are on oxygen tanks? How many people have those crazy diabetic calves?

Oh god, it's even worse than I imagined ffs.

Where are you now? On earth, I'm hoping.