Looks like the other one 404'd

Looks like the other one 404'd.

Post your last homemade pizza.

I made this one for a family super bowl party.

It came out greasier than I wanted. Used just a bit too much cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before shot. Fresh mozzarella, provolone, and parmesan.

The crème de la crumb.

Tried out mesh pans this time. I am satisfied with them for sure. It really gives that pizzeria look to the bottom of the crust.

I don't usually simmer the sauce, but it was kinda watery so I did. Lots of garlic as well made it almost like marinara moreso than 'za sauce. But it worked.

Oh this one is a slightly better pic of the whole pie.

Here ya go.
Best one i ever made

Looks more like a salad in a bread bowl than a pizza, but the crust looks good anyway.

did you eat it all at once?

NICE salad

Dude I only got one piece of the damn thing. My family tore that shit up.

>ranch

Made a small 4x4 a couple weekends back. Definitely too much sauce. Otherwise a delightful trip to heartburnland.

Not bad, not bad.

My next adventure is definitely gonna be trying to make a legit Detroit style.

Gotta order that brick cheese off the internet to make it authentic, because I don't think I've ever seen it around these parts.

I got me a mesh pan, but was my first time making pizza and burned it

I wanted to make it Detroit-style (hence the pan), but it didn't work out sadly. Turned out to be more of a deep-dish consistency crust-wise.

why would you put a whole cayenne pepper on a pizza?

>raw tomatoes

The mesh pan is the way to go for sure because it also doubles as a cooling rack. My first few years making pizza I would always just let it cool in the pan, and that is just absolute murder to the crust's crispiness. Just straight up RIP to any crispiness.

I'm gonna try with a pizza stone next time, maybe get a better char on the bottom.
Yeah I will definitely have to do my research and see what they do differently with the crust.

>what they do differently with the crust
they add poverty.

What's with all those stems? Are you just supposed to bite chunks off of that single long pepper or eat it all on one slice?

I think they use lard or butter to line the pan for the crispy outer crust. Not so much dough preparation as choice of pan lining, and quality of said pan.

For me, it's 'ork 'za, the best pizza style.

This one is from a few months ago, don't have any more recent pics.

and the goods

I just bit chunks off it, yes

That is not what you should be going for... Crust should have some body and not droop down like that. You would be spit on in jew york

only not

Burnt but tasty. Please don't bully my autistic choice of topping thanks.

would you like some pizza with your disgusting pool of grease?

incorrect.

Damn dude...I am humbled. Please tell me how you get that kind of char.
Yeah, it got too thin in the middle when I was stretching it.

Not sure how to stretch it by hand without that happening.

It did have a really nice flavor, at least.

Should I use a rolling pin? Or would that mash it too badly?

did you make/eat it?

>char supreme

up
I NEED to hear from this guy.

Right now I refuse to believe this pizza came from a home oven.

This one was from quite a while back. Star of the show was the sourdough crust.

Get your ass back in here.

I make a pizza about once a week.

>that crust
>those toppings
You need to start from square one.

wait, i think this is my most recent pizza
sorry, here's some other toppings
and spices and bacon fat in the crust is pretty good

Dude what the hell is going on with that crust?

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4

cringed hard

I like it

How many threads will you post this in? It's okay to be a little proud but calm down.

Hey now, I've known the man for years, and he's a good person.

Fucking laughed

That's not funny it was very hurtful to me :*(

Taken years ago on a shitty htc, I've gotten a little better, but this is more or less how my pizza still looks.

Looks like deep dish to me.

Filename bruh.

Yeah I see it.

Stop being in the same threads as me REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But i lost all my other food pics because my phone died and it was stored on the phone's memory.

COME BACK YOU FUCKER

that's not a good pizza or a good salad. It's a very nice image as far as color and composition goes.

fuck. I long for the days when food was food, and not art.

i hope this is your first week

this is nice dude, digging it

Pic related is my first try ever at pizza Margherita, made in an oven that could barely hit 200 degrees Celsius, but came out pretty ok, was impressed that the taste and the crust actually resembled to what I had when I went to Northern Italy. The sauce wasn't cooked before, just canned tomatoes that were drained, tried to keep it as close to the original recipe as possible. The only mistake I did was putting the basil on the pizza before cooking it.

Wtf do u kno

This is a slice of the last one I took a pic of. I'm making one tonight. The dough (sourdough starter) has been rising overnight in the fridge and I'll post a pic if this hasn't 404'd by then.

You don't know when to stop, do you