What are your thoughts on Chic' Pi'?

What are your thoughts on Chic' Pi'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84Mchxfd6LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrong pizza/10

good but a single piece makes me feel like I ate 7 meals

Pretty good, as long as you ignore everyone's opinions on it. Don't believe the hype or memes, and don't get it if the cheese is on top.

People actually eat this,is it just full of cheese?

Flyover as fuck.
Fun Fact: due to the large amounts of ketchup and kraft cheese involved the guys who work in Chicago pizza restaurants are known as ‘go‘za dozers.

>Chic' Pi'?

>NY coasties are STILL mad that Chicago was awarded best pizza

It's like eating tomato soup. It's a touristy meal. Real Chicagoans know where to get get real pizza. For me it's JB Albertos.

Chicago thin crust is even worse than stuffed/deep dish.

>go‘za dozer
Kek.
Is this true?

i'm going to go ahead and guess it's just as shitty as nyc style "pizza"

yech, get that anemic eurotrash out of here

>deep dish
gotta get giardiniera on it senpai, it’s literally one of the best condiments and it doesn’t exist outside of illinois
deep dish is really only an occasional treat here, I don’t know many people who get it more than once every couple of months
the real illinoisan cuisine is ultra-thin cracker crust pizza. shit is the bomb

>burnt bread with two pieces of cheese and a leaf

No thanks.

Yes. It's not something one would eat every day and really is marketed more to tourists. No, it's not just full of cheese. You can get whatever pizza toppings you'd like in it, though they're obviously not "toppings" any more. I once got one with Italian sausage and these huge, thin slices of elephant garlic.

>the real illinoisan cuisine is ultra-thin cracker crust pizza. shit is the bomb

This shit right here. This man knows.

Spent the summer in Chicago for the first time after living in NYC my whole life. I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in Pizza before, I tried 4-5 places and it was mediocre at best. Doughy with no actual taste

You mean Chicago tomato cheesecake? Because that's not how a pizza is made.

>when you're either so gay or european (same thing, amirite?) that you prefer garbage iterations of pizza instead of the improved American versions

It's très chic

Go to hell.
This guy knows what's up.

I'm Texan, but my parents would take me here every time we visited their hometown:
youtu.be/84Mchxfd6LE

I made homemade the other day. It was delicious, but it made me realize there is no such thing as good chicago style deep dish.

I'm not a big fan but the tomato soup comparison always makes me laugh because chicago deep dish has the thickest sauce out of any pizza I've ever tried.

If you put new york ketchup masquerading as pizza sauce on a pizza that size it'd be comical.

improved means more lard for you goys because youre addicted to fat and sugar
now be a good goy and shart up a walmart

goy meaning???

Says clogged veins amerikun wheezing answering the door for more heartattack goodness..

Absolutely vomitous. Disgusting casserole. Chicago will burn as the degenerate ghetto it is.

>NY flat floppy cheese bread
>Pizza

US consumes the most sugar but some Euro countries aren't far behind, and some Euro countries consume way more fat than US.

How did the whole"Veeky Forums hates go za" meme start?

It's the Sicilians trying to gather support for their type of pizza

imagine holding and loudly expressing a negative opinion of a food you've never tried.

GOY MEANNINGNINIGNNGNGNNG/??!??!??!?!?

When the “go za” meme started

Isn't New York style more like Naples style than Sicilian?

fucking lol using chic' pi' from now on

As a New Zealander I have no fucking idea what I am looking at.
What is that red crap on the top, it looks like raspberries or raw mince.
Why is the cheese under it?
Why is the crust vertical and two inches tall?
Why are there no other toppings what so ever than the red crap and cheese?
If thats supposed to be a pizza there's a huge difference between what I prefer to buy and what you people prefer to buy.

goy meaning?

It's like eating a big slop of sh*t.

yeah those fat fucks are addicted to sugar and fat too and got shit tastes
ik that kind of people, they eat mcd for breakfast

yeah those fat fucks are addicted to sugar and fat too and got shit tastes
ik that kind of people, they eat mcd for breakfast

that said I dont think 'go 'za is bad by any means, its just a different style of pizza. calling it "improved" however is just arrogant if you consider the wide variety of pizzas both in style and quality depending on where you go eat them or how you make them

ive had plenty of good food in NZ (the salmon is top notch, seafood in general is pretty much orgasmic, your restaurants nail the eggs benedict and your fishnchips is amazing) but good pizza just wasnt part of your nations repertoire
seriously some of you fuckers put canned spaghetti on that shit what the fuck

fucking lag
its short for goyim which means non-jew

I think the reason why Americans don’t into pizza is probably down to the cheese situation.
Cheese is an integral ingredient, if you don’t get the basics right you’re not going to end up with decent food.

> improved
Only if you are an amerifat who need 4k kcal per day.
Also enjoy your shit quality ingredients, you'll never know how good good mozzarella really is