"Hey. HEY! Wake up! Did you read my book yet, goy? Did you?"

>"Hey. HEY! Wake up! Did you read my book yet, goy? Did you?"

Yeah I'm really liking it Josh :)

>"LIKING it? Liking? Seriously? Is that it? Are you anti-Semitic or something kid? Too high and mighty to give a Jew the praise he's due?"

why does he look chinese?
what's his stuff like? idc that he's jewish

>"Goy"
>yet Jews are often the largest purveyors and consumers of Jewish media
No.

It may have escaped your attention, but Jews are known for being rather cheap. Can't make money off chosen people alone.

?
he's still addressing you, a goy, goy.

Because he's squinting to show he's deep in thought

but he's not squinting at all in the first picture and still looks chinese. the rest of his face looks chinese.

>goy

Don't know who's that faggot, but fuck off to /pol/.

Sage and report.

Oy vey shut it down

>jews don't actually speak like this

>"His stuff?! Stuff!?! These g-ddamn goyim! His stuff is profound, witty, complex, but above all it has heart. Heart. Yeah, that's right. It's the best there is. It's the best on the market, it's top-shelf stuff. And you, goy, are gonna buy it or else you're a dumb dumb. Got that? Learn your place."

can i get a non meme answer please? have you even read this guy?

>"Read it? You bet I've read it. Studied it. Consumed it. Imbibed it. I know it better than the talmud. Better than the back of my hand. I trust my knowledge of Cohen's works more than I do my own memory. And why? Because it's dipped in gold. It's what literature is all about. It's the kind of thing Jewish people were put on this earth by G-d himself to teach to the unwashed white masses."

>Vats going on this thread?
>HEY
>YOU THERE HALT
>Vat are you doing on a white man's board?

Probably the most handsome photo of Adolf I've seen.

who are you quoting?

*tips fedora*
*sweeps trench coat dramatically behind him*

*holocausts behind you*

>you trace your girlfriend's iPhone to an up-market apartment complex in a Jewish neighborhood of New York, hear her laughing from an apartment, find the door ajar and walk inside and see this

What is your reaction Veeky Forums?

wonder where he's keeping his black bull

>"Hey! That sounds like an insult kid. You want to fight? I have friends in high places. I know more lawyers than you do adult performers."

You can tell he's a tough guy because he wears a leather jacket

>"So what if he's wearing leather? He doesn't need that to look tough. He can wear whatever jacket he likes. Fur, velvet, anything. Either way, you lose, loser."

>polack can't stop thinking about blacks and cucking
seek help

>go to jewish psychiatrist
>The solution is simple user, you must prep the Bull

Yeah no thank