Give restaurant a 1 star review online

>give restaurant a 1 star review online

>everything was good but it was too expensive

>believing online reviews

only thing you should be using online review sites for is pictures, menu, and hours of operation

>the food was excellent but it took forever to find a park and I didn't even vote for Donald Trump
>2/10 would not recommend

> get a leaflet for a pizza place on my door
> they don't deliver to my area

>overall the eating experience was excellent
>the food was cooked to perfection and reasonably priced
>the staff were super friendly and the decor was cosy
>but I overheard someone from another table asking if a thing was gluten free so promptly got up and left without paying
>words like that hurt me for no reason
>gluten intolerance isn't real, people!!

>looking at a place
>has horrible reviews
>reviewed bad because "too spicy" or the like
>literally not the fault of the restaurant 100% the person ordered something wrong

thats just a good advertisement to go

I'm scared that people will start posting images of ridiculously awful and pretentious reviews because I can't help but read them, yet they make me rage something fierce.

this is over 50% of yelp reviews

I have a huge issue with online reviews most of the time, but cost can legitimately be a valid point.

I'll use a low-brow example to start. Five Guys is pretty tasty, but isn't worth the extra $5 I'd pay for the same amount of the same food from a chain with comparable flavors.

Just like tomorrow night, I'm going to dinner at a legit steakhouse on the company dime, and I know I'm getting the mushrooms as a side - but they're $22 at this steakhouse, and very comparable mushrooms are $10 at another. If the flavor, ambience, or clientele don't offset it, the price is a valid complaint.

If you ever read the Five Guys threads you would know that that is a very valid complaint.

This is not okay.

Really nigga

>

Fuck that nigger. Niggers are the most entitled "people" in the world.

that's how we do down south. Hon is an endearing term, people from up north will never get it apparently.

>california

California is in the cultural North you braindead fag

California is western, not southern.

I sort of agree

Why isn't there a review website without scores, where you have to write 200 words or less, and is moderated to keep people from cheating the 200 words with bullshit?

Valid criticism tho sometimes shits way over priced

I remember reading a 1 star review for a donut stand at a beach or something in california and it was along the lines "wanted to come here but there was a line like 10 people long. ugh I don't like donuts anyways!"

>hey son what are you going to college for
>theater

Just report and hide, sage when you do post in a shit thread.

kek

>California is in the cultural North you braindead fag

Literally just say "Coastal" if you mean the culture instead of the actual yankee states.

The US is comprised of more than just "south" and "Yankee" states retard. Don't try and backpedal because you don't know what either means.

:3

>>everything was good but it was too expensive
You can't afford to eat there so you shoot it down?!

>enter a mom and pop restaurant thats packed to the gills and the line is out the door
>complain when the food takes 20-30 minutes
every fucking time i swear. also;

>offer 1 dollar, any sauce wings with no minimum amount
>niggers come in and order 3 wings in 3 different flavors
also are the only people who ask if we sell by the slice

There is a difference between charging a shitload for cheap food prepared by shmugs and charging a shitload for some rare ingredients prepared by michelin star chefs.

>give restaurant 1 star review
>"omg the owner doesn't think trump is literally hitler he's a fucking natzee!!!! never come here these are BAD PEOPLE"

>the hooters girl kept calling me and my friends 'fellas' and 'boys' i'm so fucking offended!!

dumb

>give restaurant 1 star review and call to 911
>"They didn't bake the cake"

>mom and pop shop has 1 star review
>Dis food was NASTY and took FO EVA
>click on person who left review
>applebees review has 4-5 stars
>I LOVE DIS PLACE FOOD WAS SO GOOD

>Review text implies 3 stars at the least, perhaps 4
>HURR 2 STARS

Fucking soccer moms

>family of indians comes to eat at our place
>they seem satisfied with the food
>at a certain point they let the kids play in our garden
>they start destroying roses
>parents notice and fucking encourage them while taking photos instead of reprimand the little devils
>my boss righteously tell them to stop with that shit
>words fly around
>suddenly 1 star review online with "everything was shit they treated us badly"
It fucking sucks.

Around this time every year we get all the Yankee dumbfucks down here leaving 1-star reviews for asinine reasons.
>"I wanted to eat here but upon arrival I found out they allow smoking. It's (current year) people! I can't believe there are still states that allow this!"
>"While browsing the menu I noticed they serve dolphin fingers. Dolphin! I thought eating them was banned but apparently not. This place will never get my money"
>"Does not have valet. When I entered to ask who would be taking care of parking my car the bartender laughed and told me to just find a spot on the street. Unbelievable!"

Indians are the worst kind of people. Anyone who has done a lot of customer service will tell you as much.

Price is never a valid complaint. Nobody is forcing you to buy it. I own a gas station and I set my gas prices high, people always complain but they still buy gas from me. Dumb fucks like you really piss me off, I don't want to hear a word from you about price because you are not obligated to purchase my fuel. There are multiple gas stations right next to mine.

Indians will kiss ass like no tomorrow, only for them to stab you in the back to get ahead. They are scum.

People who don't live in trailers aren't all Yankees you know. Why do you southern retards think you are special or something? You guys are so retarded where you make the rest of the country look bad. Fucking retard, stop fucking your cousin, stop arguing over bud light & miller light. Read a book Cletus.

True. Used to work in tech sales and had to deal with them from time to time. Will lie about literally anything. We had a referral program that was great, but these scum motherfuckers would call all day and try and cheat the system and we caught them damn near every time and called them out and they would scream and curse us Americans for calling them liars and threatened to take the businesses they already have with us elsewhere. We just told them to fuck off, continued to antagonize and piss them off by calling out all their bullshit, and said they're free to leave whenever. Stayed with us every time. EVERYTHING is a fucking negotiation and bullshitting contest. Jesus Christ, it's fucking exhausting. Only redeeming factor is they loved our company and their operations are massive over there, so commission was kick ass when you actually found an honest one or waded through the bullshit of the dishonest ones and got them to sign the contract. I do not miss those poo in loos one fucking bit.

Indians are like jews with no self awareness.

That is actually an incredibly apt way to phrase that. I'm going to have to steal that.

>like a good juden would

But he said it was coastal. Youre the retard.

> Sand nig orders something 'extra spicy'
> Make it extra spicy
> Sang nig gets mad and complains to manager that it was too spicy
Every day after 8pm where I work

>Going to restaurants
No way I'm waiting 20 minutes for overpriced food I can easily make myself.

frog posting should get its very own board and be made illegal outside it, like /mlp/

Price is a factor, though. It determines the standards by which I'd judge a restaurant. If a place sells delicious meals for $4-$7 I'm not expecting much in the way of service or ambiance. At that price I'd even overlook a lack of seating if the food was good. Get more into the $10-$15 range and I'd still overlook a lot, but I'd still expect seating. Get over $20 per person and I start expecting decent service and at least a pleasant atmosphere. Get closer to $50 and I expect the service to be seamless and the environment to be something special. One the rare occasions I'm dropping over $100 per person I expect all the details to be on point. If I were dropping that kind of money and the servers where hacks, the decor was awful and the flowers were plastic I'd feel ripped off even if the food was good.

>Orders Vegan Pizza But Does Not Like It
>Gives 1 Star Review
>Is Not Even A Vegan

A restaurant I love got rid of their best dish (spicy curry) because someone ordered it and complained that it was too hot. They even have a spicy icon next to it on their menu. Illiterate retards are scum.

Go to meme restaurants that you can't do yourself. Eating classic food is an utter waste of time and money, but if it needs a bunch of weird machines to make it, then it makes sense.

good restaurants will always be expensive shlomo because many trained people have to be paid

Price criticism is a much more fair criticism than someone rating it poorly because their server was a little rude. Maybe the server had one bad day out of hundreds and they only got to experience that one bad day.
Saying food is too expensive just means that given a specific set of ingredients and labor, they don’t think it’s worth it
Obviously as cheap as possible is best for consumers, but that doesn’t mean wanting cheaper costs is a bad criticism

Put it like this, people willing shell out a dollar for a burger from McDonald’s and up to 7 dollars for a burger from 5 guys. If either of those prices were higher, they would be less worth buying to consumers. It’s supply and demand basically, but my point is price is a fair criticism

>too much of a brainlet to sort real & fake reviews

Not really, since it already has the little dollar signs indicating how expensive it is. People have a general idea about how much they will pay before going there.

Lol much more to that story than just refusing to bake a cake.
Those fundy nutters threatened that poor couple and tried to turn the whole community on them. We are talking death threats, calling adoption agencies to mess up their chance of getting a child.

So yeah I don’t feel bad those assholes got sued for everything and refusing to serve a lesbian couple was not where that story ended.