Haha user, yeah, you are so right about Joyce's imagery!

>Haha user, yeah, you are so right about Joyce's imagery!
>*in her head* Oh my god, when is Chad going to call so he can fuck me hard enough to forget this ugly creep!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good post

we already have an r9k thread up go cry over there

>not being a Chad who can fuck her brains out and then talk about Joyce while she listens in sleepy reverie

>trying to explain literature or any higher level concepts to women
I think I found your problem.

is that the SHOES LMAO bitch?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE

If you're braindead, then maybe so.

>*in my head* Oh my god, when is Chad going to call so he can fuck her hard enough to forget about me

delete this

Real talk though, did literature ever-ever-ever help you to get laid?

*teleports behind her*

From what I’ve seen chicks like guys who read, or at least the idea of them. They do not actually seem to like reading or talking about books.

Very few read at all and most of those, like most men, have pleb taste.

delet this

>talking to people

While it's obviously difficult to display without also having social/conversational skills, most girls definitely pick up on verbal intelligence in men and are attracted to it. Reading, writing and otherwise engaging with language can improve your verbal accuity.

>implying Chad isn't better-read than you
Cope harder.

Well, kinda. We talked about Tolstoy on our first meeting and we've been married for for 2 years.

>being this insecure

Only bottom right appears to be an actual Chad, the rest are just gymcels and fashioncels. That framecel birdcel deathnikk in particular is ridiculous to construe as Chad even if he has a NW0 of peace

Came here to say this. Charm and conversation are underdeveloped skills in this brave new social media world of stunted male and female interaction.

>That framecel birdcel deathnikk
what the fuck am I reading I can't even begin to parse this
>NW0 of peace
what

Point is Lefort class III or death buddy boyo

It's okay to rant about stuff that you're obsessed w/ or interested in if you're drunk because that just comes across as you endearingly "forgetting" yourself momentarily because of the strength of your interest in combo w/ the alcohol, but if you (user) started talking to me about "Joyce's imagery" to my face in a normal social situation I'd just nod along and look at my phone till you went away, and he's one of my favorite writers. Because I'd assume you were either trying some weird superiority thing, or you didn't understand how casual conversation is the worst possible forum for talking about art and literature in a detail-oriented way.

Just write an essay dude

not possible.

>tfw have only read dubliners and ulysses
>qt starts talking about finnegan's wake

>Only bottom right appears to be an actual Chad, the rest are just gymcels and fashioncels. That framecel birdcel deathnikk in particular is ridiculous to construe as Chad even if he has a NW0 of peace
lol what the fuck

what a cutie

Holy trips of user are you having a stroke, please take your meds we care about you.

You earned your trips today

A.D. 2777 pepe has come back to teach us

i haven't made a passing acquaintance in five years since i started to read seriously

>working out at the library

literally who

How the fuck is this thread still up

You could have made up something and she wouldn't have known. You probably could have even fooled Joyce himself about the content.

>Only bottom right appears to be an actual Chad, the rest are just gymcels and fashioncels. That framecel birdcel deathnikk in particular is ridiculous to construe as Chad even if he has a NW0 of peace

Hes saying that only the bottom right is a real chad and that the framecel birdcel deathnikk isn't one

This is the work of a mad man.

quick rundown on these new memes?

Germany, 1940. It was Shlomo and Judith's wedding night. They were just about to consummate their marriage, when Hans burst into the room. "What are you doing?!" exclaimed Schlomo. "I'm here to claim your bride," replied Hans. "No! You can't!". "You know what will happen if you even think about stopping me." Schlomo dropped his head, there was nothing he could or wanted to do. Hans then looked over at Judith. She was hiding beneath the bedcover, which he promptly tore off. Hans whipped out his extra large German sausage that had been concealed beneath his effay military uniform. "Can you compete with this?" Hans asked Schlomo. Schlomo took out his sausage, but it was barely perceptible. Hans turned again to Judith. "You want my big Aryan sausage, don't you?" Judith looked up at Hans, her surprisingly beautiful face looked hungry. "No!" shouted Schlomo, as Judith reached forward to grab Hans' mighty offering. Judith sucked that sausage and Hans stuffed her tight young peach. By the time they were finished the sun was starting to rise. Shlomo just knelt in the corner, whimpering. Hans' satisfaction showed itself clearly all over Judith's face, who was tired and drenched with sweat. "Well, my good deed for today is done," said Hans. "I probably did you a favor, what with that inadequate equipment you were trying to use," he said to Shlomo. Hans put his clothes back on, then left through the window like a superhero. Judith rolled over and went to sleep, completely satisfied. Shlomo just lay there, all cried out. Everything he had seen that night flashed through his mind. He eventually fell into a reluctant sleep of nightmares, without so much as a kiss on the cheek. Germans are nothing, if not thorough.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums

Yeah, some girl once told me that I talk like a book, and suggested we talk more over dinner (not using that movie trope language). Another told me that what I say sounds like a poem when I'm describing things that I find beautiful (sunrise over a river in the early fall), and I offered to take her with me to watch it and see the beauty in other things and we dated for a while.
So yeah, what this guy said is true if you speak well and don't overdo it with overly florid words, you just need to demonstrate that you are able to adequately describe things that are important to you.

>Cute girl starts referencing Grand Inquisitor
>I haven't even finished Book One so I feel like I can't talk

be happy somewhere else

>walking around campus
>see a nice, sweet-looking qt just smiling at the world
>feel happy for a second
>she notices me and frowns
why are we still here? just to suffer?

I want to talk literature with a HOT intellectual Chad.

Not a smelly stinky Veeky Forums browsing autist tard. Fucking go away loser.

You all are so fucking disgusting (I only use this language when I'm around autists) Lol

Where did you get that picture of me?

you're one of us

What did he literally mean by this?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..... LMAOOOOOOOO

..???????

how fucking dumb are you?...

Tourism ≠ Residence

Our stats don't match up IRL.

>*in her head*
good one

>he can't turn his knowledge of literature into getting laid
Have you ever talked to a woman? Even girls who don't read think its hot when you do, because it shows you have actual passions deeper that drinking beer with friends on the weekend.

he's got you

its axiomatic that you aren't superior to your fellow shitposters while you're here shitposting

But I am. You'd know if you were willing to show who you are behind the screen.

>inb4 "oh no i'm afraid of being doxxed heh that's why i can't show myself!"

There's nothing to fucking show on your end. You're trash. I'm not. Are you saying all visitors of the same site are identical to one another?

indeed as ye lyre-player only becomes such by playing the lyre, such as the just become so through performing just acts. it is evident ye shitposting determines ye as a shitposter, ye base, injurious and pained homunculus

"k"

I'm 100% sure you sound like the biggest tool pseud when you talk. Women just don't understand so you're lucky.

you sound like a massive fag Tbh

Gosh, she's adorable.

This. More of an image thing to them than anything else.

me on the right

"I would like to have intercourse with you. I would like to enter the vaginal canal with my microscopic phallus."

"C-Can you please direct me to the clitoris?"