The modern age, driven since the industrial revolution...

The modern age, driven since the industrial revolution, has prompted people to tear down and rebuild each facet of our culture, in a fashion that Nietzsche predicted in saying that the "God is dead".

It was perhaps the most prominent in the new totalitarian ideologies of communism and fascism, which proved themselves unfeasible and incongruous with human nature. Similarly, the many movements in art, ever since cubism, have appeared and soon lived themselves out in just a single lifetime, having us inherit the deskilled object as acceptable in art. Architecture also has not escaped this tyrannical revolution of reason and ego, with people like Corbusier thinking up hideous constructions, which since have been abandoned or hated by the people who live in them. The most recent musical composer that people can name is Schoenberg, who has freed us from tonality, making contemporary classical music rejected by everyone without a degree in music.

If anything, this has proven the complete mediocrity of the modern man, who in trying to create his egocentric vision, is incompatible with reality, his reason and abstraction only bringing disappointment. Only through tradition, collaboration and harsh criticism that seeks to find the absolute truth, man was able to create something great. We are still capable of that, with the current scientific tradition being a prime example.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/f-scott-hess/is-deskilling-killing-you_b_5631214.html
oldrichcernosek.wixsite.com/dark-samovar
youtube.com/watch?v=vpxrY0O40Ic
archive.org/stream/cu31924030480051/cu31924030480051_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*pulls up with a tyre screech behind you*

Get in nigga, we about to destroy liberalism an' shit

Your criticism fails on the following points:

>communism and fascism, which proved themselves unfeasible and incongruous with human nature
WWII was the end result of a struggle that had been building between two strains of jewish internationalism (communism and neoliberalism) and fascism/nationalism. Communism won, then the US strain of jewish neoliberalism/globalism/internationalism won. Fascism is also very aligned with nature but it lost so it's disparaged and people like you mimic the negative characterization of it you've imbibed. Time and place, fascism is irrelevant now anyway.

> modern age ... has prompted people to tear down and rebuild each facet of our culture

No, jews tear down culture. When one group conquers another, what do they they do? They tear down the symbols of the people they conquered. Jews did this in Russia after 1917. They're doing it in the west now. Jews work from within though, so you think it's happening through inertia or because of capitalism or the nihilistic state of modern man (blah blah blah) but it has nothing to do with those things. The west is being ruled by hostile aliens. White people aren't tearing down their own culture and destroying their history, jews are. But again, this is natural, they believe they have conquered us and are reacting as conquerers do, which is why it's our duty to react and expel them.

Abstract thinking is good, but people take it to far without understanding the human element. The problem that unites all of these issues you believe are being caused by abstract elements is the jew. The jew is not a typical enemy, it wages war on others from within; many whites internalize these social ills and believe they result from inertia, but they actually result from this foreign presence poisoning our culture from inside the gates.

If you think a bit, >The modern age< is also responsible for people like the one who made a critical piece attached to OP's post. Seeing yourself as omnipotent judge capable of comprehending just any work from a two second glance at the photo report is a product of the very same developments it describes.

lol btfo

And you judge the judge so what

lel

Although
> then the US strain of jewish neoliberalism/globalism/internationalism won
If another athlete falls and dies by himself, should the stadium really cheer you as top runner?

You probably think the point of critique is to get who is right and who is wrong.

Could you tighten up your analogy so others may have a more clear understanding of the point you're trying to make?

You assume when you cannot think.

>my childish doodles deserve a fair critique!

huffingtonpost.com/f-scott-hess/is-deskilling-killing-you_b_5631214.html

That's a stupid thing to say, assumptions require thought. Hell, the only concrete end result any thought could actually come to is an assumption.

Can we just have one thread without people bitching about the fucking jews

So you're admitting to being one of these idiots who thinks he can grasp major sociopolitical concepts without understanding the tribe of revolutionaries that has influenced so much of them? Perhaps you should keep quiet until you're ready to develop a more mature understanding of these social machinations.

I take it that's a "no" then

Fuck you and fuck this gay board

See you tomorrow

>WWII was the end result of a struggle that had been building between two strains of jewish internationalism (communism and neoliberalism) and fascism/nationalism.
Close, but not quite. Fascism (Nazism) was a third strain of Jewish internationalism. If you have any doubt just look at Israel's political system and official ideology and the history of its creation.

Hm, can't say I agree. Fascism was mostly a response to jewish bolshevism and revolved around strengthening the state to oppose these internationalist jewish forces. Not sure Israel has much to do with it either, but 'fascism' is such a pejorative these days that it's loosely applied to a lot of things.

> I'm incapable of recognizing nuance so all bad stuff must be the fault of my boogeyman of choice!

It's really hard to tell if you faggots are memeing or not. Good job.

That's a no, then.

Read my tract and I'll read yours. oldrichcernosek.wixsite.com/dark-samovar

I have read Goethe's Faust yesterday and it was extremely refreshing, after being suspended in thoughts like yours for a bit. The skills can be cultivated, only we have to find a story about why it matters.

Learning to do anything well is long and arduous process, after all.

Your awareness of the state of culture and politics in the west must be very underdeveloped. I wouldn't be so brazen about exposing this if I were you. You should be embarrassed about not being able to connect these dots in the internet age.

Whether this is bait or not, please kill yourself.

>'has prompted people to tear down and rebuild each facet of our culture, in a fashion that Nietzsche predicted in saying that the "God is dead".'
>which proved themselves unfeasible and incongruous with human nature.
>this tyrannical revolution of reason and ego
>Schoenberg
>Only through tradition, collaboration and harsh criticism that seeks to find the absolute truth, man was able to create something great.
>We are still capable of that, with the current scientific tradition being a prime example.

9/10 spooky tale would read again

It's not bait, you're just not a smart or perceptive person. Try to become a more learned man who is less susceptible to emotional gut reactions in the face of information and ideas that puzzle you. You don't want to remain ignorant forever, do you?

/pol/ will never go and stay go.

>Schoenberg, who has freed us from tonality, making contemporary classical music rejected by everyone without a degree in music.
Lmao I found this nigga online when i was like 14 looking for songs i can add to my video game and have been loving him since. That shit is simple

>totalitarian ideologies of communism
>human nature

I'ma stop you right there nigga

stop shitposting. this isn't /b/

People have been talking about jews and the problems they cause for thousands of years. You're a short-sighted idiot if you can only associate it with a website.

3rd painting on the 2nd row is pretty sick

>contemporary "art"

different person, but thanks for posting your website, user. I'm really enjoying reading your tract.

>Jews did this in Russia after 1917
No, communism and all the conflicts that line of thinking brought did. If you think that Russian communism is a Jewish product, and that the communist struggle in Russia prior to WW2 was a result of Jewish conquest, then you might be either deluded or incredibly misinformed. Perhaps both.
>The west is being ruled by hostile aliens
This is literally how niggers think.

The degeneration of American culture is indeed a product of rampant capitalism and irony. I wouldn't say that European culture is being teared down exactly. The refugees are the biggest problem the Yuros have, and that is for the most part a result of Yuropoor humanism, which is a big part of Western values, and has been since the times of Shakespeare (just see what he wrote in Thomas More).
Yes, and pretty much every worthwhile thinker has laughed at the idea of Jews running an evil conspiracy that aims to destroy another race's culture. Hell, Hesse explicitly shits on the idea on Steppenwolf.

>If you think that Russian communism is a Jewish product

Well it was, and the bolshevik revolution was led by jews. There's no disputing this, nor the tens of millions of native Russians the jews subsequently murdered.

>humanism, which is a big part of Western values

Wrong again. This type of universalist, up-with-the-poor-huddled-masses thinking is also a product of the judaic mind, communism 1.0, instituted via Christianity.

You aren't going to fool anyone here, Chaim, especially if you promote obvious falsehoods.

>jews
stopped reading there

OP BTFO

Yet you fail to mention how Jews were institutionally fucked in the late 1800's and early 1900's Russia, especially in the rural parts of the empire. Not to mention the pogroms. Their sympathy toward the revolution was only natural.

And even then, your argument is incredibly reductionist because you fail to adress widely known facts related to the Bolsheviks, like all the inner conflicts within the party (which is a widely documented thing).

As for the power the Jews held during regime, we both know that there's a great debate around that. The presence they had really could go both ways (for the most part, anyway), as many scholars and historians argue that they are constantly over-represented.
>humanism
>not a quintessential Western values
Nigger, what are Western values to you. Again, even Shakespeare was a massive humanist pussy that defended refugees.
>especially if you promote obvious flasehoods
You're the one conveniently leaving things out here, my dear /pol/ack.

>institutionally fucked
Russia had the most open policies toward jews in all of Europe at the time, but that doesn't matter because jews are an alien entity entitled to nothing; Russia was not their nation, and they devised a coup there and murdered millions of natives. There's no justification for this. These are sick people, understand?

>there's a great debate around that
No, there isn't. I just provided a source that shows how they were 94% of the central party.

Now what's your excuse for advancing these lies and speaking about something you clearly don't understand? Are you jewish?

>members of the bolshevik central government 95%
this source is wrong, I wouldn't take anything by it too seriously. The actual number is more like 75%

This is not how you debunk a Senate document.

it's sad when you need to invent a jewish narrative to account for very real self inflicted societal failures. market forces are more of a culture shredder than anything else.

lol at jews masterminding every single competing ideology of the 20th century .

It's utter stupidity to claim let alone believe that the current rot has been brought about by some abstract, non-human force. That's Santa Claus-tier naiveté. Do some work to make yourself less of an idiot, user.

> The west is being ruled by hostile aliens

More accurately, how Native Americans think.

wow he presented it to the senate? i guess that means it must be right! Interesting because i'm skimming through the source looking for where they mention that 94% (to no avail) and i managed to find this-
>In Russia it is well known that three-fourths of
the Bolshevik leaders are Jewish.
Interesting that they would say that but then allegedly change their mind in the same hearing (or maybe whoever put this chart together is full of shit? really makes me think). Let's go through the central government members individually from when this source took place in 1919:
Trotsky- jew
Apfelbaum- jew
Lourie- jew
Ouritski- jew
Volodarski- jew
Rosenfeldt - jew
Smidovitch- jew
Sverdlof- jew
Nakhamkes- jew
Ulyanov- russian
Krylenko- russian
Lounatcharski- russian
Now do the maths

Doesn't matter. He's dead and I win

You not being able to find something is also not proof. You aren't very good at this stuff are you?

>Russia had the most open policies
Russia literally killed Jews in the late 1800's and early 1900's. I already mentioned the insitutional disadvantages they had as well.
>No, there isn't. I just provided a source that shows how they were 94% of the central party
Like the other user, I skimmed through that and couldn't find anything that said that. Ironically, many of the Jews mentioned in your source are portrayed as victims. If I'm wrong or I missed the bit in which the percentage is given, feel free to correct me and show me in what part of the report the number is mentioned.
>speaking about something you clearly don't understand
You're the one who's missing chunks of historical context and providing sources that contradict his own narrative here. You have also failed to adress many of my points, and only conveniently answer to the stuff that fits your narrative.

ruskies still enjoy traditional art

youtube.com/watch?v=vpxrY0O40Ic

What makes you think jews have some kind of right to live in other people's countries? Jews behaved badly and the locals tried to run them out, so what?

I'm still waiting for someone to actually debunk the source. Skimming something and being unable to find it does not count.

> You're the one who's missing chunks of historical context
No, that's you, which is why your perspective is being blown out of the water here; you're merely repeating emotional arguments jews have pumped through your brain instead of actually understanding the history ("bbbut jews were victims" is not a valid argument).

I never said they had some kind of right to live in other people's countries, I just explained why they were so involved with the Bolshevik Revolution. Whether they should be allowed to live in a country or not is entirely subjective.

>Skimming something and being unable to find it does not count
Again, please point to the part that aludes to Jews making up 95% of the Bolshevik central government.
>bbbut jews were victims
I mean, they were in Russia. Most people would say they were. I don't give a fuck about whether Jews control or not the world, but I still think that thinking that Jews control the world is a tired narrative (again, niggers with the "white man").

i can't find it because it's not in there you fucking dunce. they clearly state that in the source that
>In Russia it is well known that three-fourths of the Bolshevik leaders are Jewish.
Even if they do contradict themselves and state that out of the 12 members of the central government 94% of them were jewish they're wrong as I have already pointed out. It doesn't even add up mathematically so obviously someone has just whipped together a quick propaganda graph and added random sources. it doesn't even make sense to use a senate hearing from 1919 as a source for the 20's and 30's. stop trusting every picture you find on /pol/.

The jewish-led bolshevik revolution occurred because jews are a psychotic tribe of people who think they have a right to rule over others. The Russian government gave them the Pale of Settlement and jews still overthrew them and murdered Russians by the tens of millions -- there's no justification for that.

Also, it's not my job to debunk the information I put forward. If you think it is incorrect then it's your responsibility to do that. No one posted it here anyway.

>Jews control the world is a tired narrative
That's not the actual narrative, though. I never said that. No one who thinks in line with myself says that. So why are you trying to tell others that that's what they're saying? You are advancing this strawman because your understanding of what I know is limited and because you aren't curious enough to actually look into it. This begins and ends with you, but whether or not you will one day be a man more interested in the truth and a having a greater understanding of the world than you do today is a decision only you can make.

i already fucking debunked it for fucks sake. in what world can a division of twelve become 94%. there is no source to debunk, it's a number pulled out of someone's ass. debunk this if you believe that this isn't the case-
Trotsky- jew
Apfelbaum- jew
Lourie- jew
Ouritski- jew
Volodarski- jew
Rosenfeldt - jew
Smidovitch- jew
Sverdlof- jew
Nakhamkes- jew
Ulyanov- russian
Krylenko- russian
Lounatcharski- russian

Then post the fucking document source from the pic, moron. You dense? You know how this works?

archive.org/stream/cu31924030480051/cu31924030480051_djvu.txt
here's the source that states contrary to what the image is portraying. no where in it will you find them saying 94% of leading bolsheviks were jews. The hearing is basically some ranting lunatic getting BTFO by this guy

How do you know the person who made the chart didn't calculate the numbers based on information provided in the committee report? Just because you can't find "94%" in a several hundred page doesn't mean that information isn't provided showing that 94% were jewish.

i've gone through all of mr simons lines of dialogue and the closest thing he says is "it is well known in russia that three quarters of the bolshevik leaders were jewish" and that he saw a list one time that had all the jewish members names on it. that's what the guy in the previous picture is referring to, no where in the document is there a list of all the jews vs non-jews in the revolution. If the guy who made this chart was using that as his source then he has nothing to go off except for the one statement. If some sources were listed that were actually relevant i would believe it but there isn't. The graph is anecdotal at best

So the list of names you posted before wasn't even from the document? Hmm. Keep in mind that some members weren't known to be jewish until later, such as Lenin, so maybe that was factored in when the numbers were being tallied. Perhaps it's not 94%, but I don't think this is definitive, especially considering the document is like 500 pages long, so I'm going to keep using the graph to make the point about jews and bolshevism until someone presents something more concrete.

>So the list of names you posted before wasn't even from the document? Hmm.
god you are a fucking idiot, i posted the official list of the original members of the central government. there is no such list in the fucking document.
>Keep in mind that some members weren't known to be jewish until later, such as Lenin
name one? lenin was a quarter jew and wasn't even aware of it. He was half german, a quarter russian and a quarter jewish. that doesn't make him a fucking jew you nutter
>I'm going to keep using the graph to make the point about jews and bolshevism until someone presents something more concrete.
pic related

Read first two sentences and already regretted it. Never post again.

I knew you were lying about getting them from the document. Try to be more honest in the future, as impossible as it may be, you dirty kike.

i never said i did you illiterate fuck. this is literally what i said-
>Let's go through the central government members individually from when this source took place in 1919:
Trotsky- jew
Apfelbaum- jew
Lourie- jew
Ouritski- jew
Volodarski- jew
Rosenfeldt - jew
Smidovitch- jew
Sverdlof- jew
Nakhamkes- jew
Ulyanov- russian
Krylenko- russian
Lounatcharski- russian
Now do the maths
you fucking nazi's are impossible to take seriously at this point. every time you get BTFO you just start saying everyone is a jew. Sad!

A somewhat interesting post that ends in a purposeless discussion about "Muh the jew conspiracy"

Go to bed /pol/

Haha, dishonesty really is embedded inside of you, isn't it? Don't even try to pretend you weren't trying to pass those numbers off as coming from the document.

This is prime time jewish lies and tricks here, white folks. Pay attention to this, these people are not like you. Honesty is not a part of their culture. They are tribal schemers to the bone, they will always lie to protect their tribe. A reputation deserved. Document still not debunked, you lying jew.

>get supremely BTFO'd
>"haha, h-he's a joo guys, don't believe his lies!!!!1"

It's not like modernism and traditionalism are completely independent. Modernism could only possibly arise from traditionalist systems, and in fact retains a sense of traditionalism (despite what the modernists claim that it was a total rejection) in the face of movements themselves arising from modernism. Traditionalism for its own sake is as mediocre as the Academicism produced in the late 19th century. Getting to that governing principle(s) behind structuring a society and culture in a certain way has been the main goal.

You are a lying jew who claimed something was debunked, tried to pass off different numbers to prove you were right, got caught, and ultimately debunked nothing.

That is the *definition* of BTFO'd.

You are a dishonest jew and I hope whites will see your behavior and recognize why you are unlike them and lack the qualities of a noble man because you're an inbred rat who needs to get the fuck out of our countries.

>jews tear down culture
you're attributing a systematic, global phenomenon to a single point to grab on to like a paraplegic donkey trying to eat a carrot. Perhaps it was the Jews that inspired a kind of slave-revolt mentality across Rome, and affected further movements such as the Bolsheviks, etc. It certainly does not mean this single group is responsible for this "ressentiment", and that any other groups of people haven't felt the need to define this feeling of their own accord. Can you go away?

You're attributing the results of human action to some phantom abstract concept. Surely a little inkling inside you realizes that you are the stupid one here.

>phantom abstract concept
It's not a concept, nor is it a phantom. it's a naturally occurring project or system of feelings predicative of how humans correspond to their society, regardless of the present age, and trying to understand it by breaking it down into a "concept" is short-sighted.

Or worse than a concept, pinning it down towards a single ethnic group

>it's a naturally occurring project

Absolutely not. It is a human system subject to human inputs that will attain different results based on the people determining those inputs. Jews for the most part determine those inputs now so the system works in their interests and against those of whites, and causes those with substandard intelligence like yourself to misunderstand what's going on and blame the machine instead of the jews deciding on the inputs because it's convenient and seems edgy and doesn't require you actually advancing your knowledge but instead allows you to spout off about some oppressive abstract force instead of actually looking into the tribe making the decisions about how it runs and who it benefits.

See. That's who's to blame here. It works in their interests, they are the primaries people pushing it while most white people are unhappy with it. Capitalism is not a magical phenomenon with a mind of its own, it's a human system.

>Jews for the most part determine those inputs now so the system works in their interests and against those of whites

How did jews learn how to work white systems better than those who created them? Why couldn't whites accurately predict what was most effective for their interests?

>human system subject to human inputs
>people determining those inputs
Too complex to know the outputs. And if someone was smart enough to be able to gain control those inputs, and to know the outputs, I wouldn't mind them running the world, as it'd be easy to conceptualize that as a naturally occurring structure where the powerful (intelligence as power) prevail, if what is being said is even relevant at all. That seems more of a magical phenomenon to me. But it hardly affects you, and there isn't a better system to replace the one in your head anyway.

Jews have slowly replaced the wasp elite since WWII mainly through playing the victim, viciously attacking anyone who questions them, and stacking the institutions whites built with other jews. They are most definitely not better at it though. Jews can't run shit, they've never been able to, which is why this soon into their mostly consolidated reign people are growing sick of globalism and why they are trying to clamp down on dissent. Jews have a slaver mentality, subtlety and noblesse oblige are not virtues they possess. It's already collapsing in on them for this reason.

That's because your awareness of race has been stunted by jewish propaganda. You don't want a race of aliens who hate you running your society. They're doing it now and using it to try and destroy you, assuming you're white. If not, disregard.

what do you mean pass off different numbers? there is only one accurate list and i gave it to you. post something that contradicts it if you think i'm wrong. stop passing off your illiteracy as me saying i got it from the senate hearing. i specifically said "Let's go through the central government members individually from when this source took place in 1919". I gave you each individual member and their nationality, why are you so dishonest

RGHRHGRHHRAAAAH FUCKING NORMIE POSTMODERNISTS DESTORYING FUCKIN WHITE CIVILIZASHUN CLEAN YOUR FUCKINR OOMS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP WILL LITERALLY FUCKING KILL YOU REEREREEEREREEEEEEE

But jews have been able to accurately predict just exactly what will benefit them in any given society, which happens to be a complete inversion of that society's values (meaning they had to accurately map those values too) modeled in such a way as to account for any and all variables that will in turn harm the jew. And you're saying they can predict what will benefit themselves greater than whites because whites cannot predict that allowing jews into their systems will eventually harm them.

Also if it's already collapsing you make your position of spreading the word somewhat redundant. I think your narrative is collapsing honestly. You should have left here a couple of months ago.

Have we been learning, even if it's just a little? Your framing is too out of whack to get too deep into. Jews can scheme all they want and nepotistically rising to the top, but that doesn't make them any better at ruling. They've been gypsies for thousands of years, they've never run anything, which is why they're so bad at it.

This. I love the rage behind your post, user.

I never mentioned ruling. I explicitly said (twice now) that they are better able to predict what benefits them but whites have not been able to do the same for themselves. I don't see why you can claim my framing is out of whack when you completely misread what I said.

Your position is still redundant. What is your role in all this? Why do you need to tell anyone of something that is already underway? What do you have to gain?

It's just a weak framework, being "better at predicting whats benefits them." Surely you are aware that there's more to it than that. People are very different, and with whites there's more to it than group strategy. You aren't ready for these ideas, you are still in your cocoon. But what do you have to gain from trying to stop me?

For one I'd like some quality discussion on Veeky Forums instead of "you're not ready". That's what I have to gain.

Don't kid yourself, I got you in any literary discussion as well. But that's not even my intention, I'm trying to help you. I want you to understand your world.

If you consider trailing off topic and holding out on key information required to actually prove your argument to others as 'getting me' then yeah.

Don't take it so personally. If you had less of a snarky attitude you probably would have received different treatment. I have the best intentions here.

I hope you realise you sound like you're telling me my Operating Thetan levels aren't high enough for the secrets of Scientology. But I suppose that's my loss isn't it.

I'm okay with that, as long as you accept that you currently don't know everything.