Veeky Forums's opinion on John Maus?

Veeky Forums's opinion on John Maus?

Pretty sure thats Harrison Ford user

favourite musician ever, looking forward to seeing him in november

anyone here read his phd thesis in full?

Oh, it's that washed-up has-been clone of Ariel Pink who got a PhD in some pretentious subject. Yes, I know him!

My favorite functional schizophrenic musician. His thesis is nonsense though, represents the worst of that Continental word vomit style.

Also, he's one the best Christian artists currently working.

I only know about him from Million Dollar Extreme. Cop killer and hey moon are pretty good

Love his self-titled autobiography. Tragic stuff.

he's a schizo commie

saw him in montreal. absolutely electric performer. i'm usually really uncomfortable in those settings but once maus came on it was so much fun. i moshed to Believer at the end and it was absolute sex.
can someone TLDR me on his philosophy?

>pretentious
>epic 13 year old edgy /pol/ddit jew meme

cringe

We Must Become The Penisless Sensors Of Ourselves was a work of art, even if he straight plagiarized Hey Moon (which, btw, is my favorite song on the album).

I Want to Live! and Snowless Winter are better

Where do I get? Neithet on spotify

>streaming music

Never mind lmao

Nice. What part of Brooklyn do you live in?

I live on a ranch in Montana, I just care about the quality of audio. Enjoy your very limited pool of easy listening muzak at 128 kbps ripped straight from YouTube though, i'm sure you're very convinced that corporations care about the quality of music

He didn't disavow world peace! Outrageous! I hope he never gets work again

Sam, Chuck and Nick love him, said they had an amazing time time working with him

>Maus
>Christian

He's obviously a heeb you /mu/ faggot.

He converted to Christianity

>half his songs are about Christ and the devil

How to spot an oblivious /pol/fag racist