The staff at my local McDonald's knows my order and playfully calls it out to me as soon as I walk in the door...

the staff at my local McDonald's knows my order and playfully calls it out to me as soon as I walk in the door. I now have to walk across town to other McDonald's to switch it up and not look like a McDonald's addicted crack head. anyone else know this feel?

Thats sad

I used to work near a Panda Express that I'd go to about once a week on my lunch breaks. They eventually learned my name and I became bros with a few of the staff. Sad I had to leave that job eventually.

I've had that at a waffle house and a Japanese hibachi place.

Maybe ordering different things would help? It's hard to imagine eating the same exact order of fast food every day, anyway.

>be lazy college kid
>go to the McDonald’s drive through by my house way too often
>one day drive through girl says “you come here a lot huh”
>never return
Fuck those god damn people keep your mouth shut and don’t make me feel shitty about my shit habits

i go to the same pho and chinese noodle places eekly and they always respect my anonymity and i love them for this

Maybe she wanted to be your friend

My ambulance station I work at is across the street from a Penn Station. It's gotten to the point that they'll actually bring food over for my partner and I if they have some downtime.

Fag

How can you eat that much mcdonald's op. To me it seems like Mcdonald's flavor just gets worse, and worse, and I'm down to only being able to tolerate just the cheeseburgers now if anything.

Was this in Sacramento? I had a friend who was working in a McDonald's who fell into a deep depression when the customer she had a crush on stopped coming to the store. Her story was similar, she mustered the courage to get friendly by letting her know she recognized him and then he never returned.

She ended up committing suicide. It wasn't the only reason, she had other issues, but it didn't help.

If a comment makes you feel shitty, you probably already feel shitty and have been doing a good job covering up the feeling.

That's too bad bro. Wishing you the best.

Hey, three for free!

All the ladyboy hookers in my city know me by name and know that I love to suck my cum out of their pretty little assholes

I'm in South east Asia and getting malnourished eating rice and chicken. big Mac sauce is the only thing that keeps me going.

If you look pretty in a dress and with makeup then I'll fuck you

You see, when I first heard the words "welcome back" at a McDonalds, I knew I had a problem and stopped eating there for a while. I still go there from time to time, but it's not a regular occurrence.

Stop being a faggot

Yeah i had the same recently but with vodka at the local shop, so I've decided to stop drinking desu

Maybe she knew what she was doing and just wanted to help :D

How can you stand eating at a disgusting place like that, let alone regularly enough for people to know your order?

I'm white but this applies to me. Also I live in Sacramento.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

ill take things that didnt happen for 300 $

That's not how Jeopardy works. The category is chosen FIRST, THEN the answer is given, and FINALLY you attempt to provide the associated question.

>giving a fuck what people who work at mcdonalds think.

Even when I worked at mcdonalds I didn't give a fuck.

Yes and the category is 'Things that didn't happen'.

>t. Connoisseur of American trash tv.

>jeopardy is /trash/
Wtf? That show requires a broad range of knowledge and has managed to avoid the kitchy nonsense all the other shows tack on. You're probably just butthurt about it because you can only get a few of the questions right.

lol roastie btfo

Besides, service workers should NEVER make comments like that. Makes the customers uncomfortable and they don't come back.

>my obsession with American trash TV aimed at the lowest common denominator is my intellectual yardstick
Gas the lower classes when?

Every time I go to rite aid and walk up to the register the kid already has a pint of vodka on the counter for me. Don't even care anymore.