Peak hot sauce

I think I might be at peak hot sauce, can I make sauces hotter?

I am going through a 740mil of sriracha a week and that is on top of my use of Louisiana, Franks, and Tabasco. How do I get my food hotter?

Not much flavor but definitely heat

Try shopping somewhere other than Walmart.

You should just start smoking crack at this point. Your lips and tongue will be numb and you'll be so high that you'll forget to eat.

actually this has plenty of flavor. its that vile bitter ghost pepper flavor, but it's there nonetheless

if you want spicy and tasty I'd recommend a carolina reaper based sauce over ghost pepper any day

idk maybe try cooking food that you'd actually want to taste

cool, I'll look for it
but I do eggs benny swimming in hot sauce is amazing, pulled pork sandwiches with hot sauce is better than sex, a nice grilled steak with hot sauce is fucking tits.
I have tried to make vindaloos but they never really turn out

i guarantee you even using a real jalapeño will get you the heat youre looking for, gringito.

this one's not bad, but the scorpion pepper insanity sauce it the tastiest imo. sweet and fuckin hot

>lists the four worst sauces
sriracha is overly sweet meme garbage
louisiana is just plain mediocre, that’s the best way I can put it
frank’s is almost a baseline for very generic hot sauces, which I guess makes it sort of good in its own right
tabasco is okay but only on certain things, like just a little bit in some chili or on your eggs

OFFICIAL SPICY BOY GUIDE
only 3 sauces needed
huy fong chili garlic
valentina extra hot
marie sharp’s/melinda’s

There’s nothing bitter about ghost pepper flavor. You’re probably tasting capsaicin extract which tastes like shit. Cheap sauces add it for heat.

El Yucatec is a good start give that a shot. I go through that stuff in like 2 days.

For everyday eating: ABC sambal extra pedas (way more interestng than Sriracha).
For showing people they don't know shit about hot sauce: Dave's Mega Death.

How quickly does hot sauce go bad? This thread inspired me to pull a bottle of Valentina extra hot from cabinet and pour a couple dashes onto a tablespoon. It smelled a bit stale and tasted pretty weak. The bottle is a few months old, but the best by date is in 2021 and it's been kept out of the light.

Not even being able to coo/ck/

It tasted funny because you're just eating hot sauce.

INCREDIBLE VALUE
Once you start to get used to the heat that fruity flavor really becomes something to marvel over.

>hot sauce
>go bad
It is literally made primarily of vinegar, the thing that keeps things from ever going bad.

>actually this has plenty of flavor. its that vile bitter ghost pepper flavor, but it's there nonetheless
you're getting the flavors of Ghost pepper and extract confused.

These are excellent points, but would a freshly opened bottle of hot sauce taste better and sharper? I should also mention I've been drinking alcohol, so that might have an effect on my perception.

You are asking for an internet butt-raping, which I will not provide. Insofar as your sauce retardation is concerned, perhaps you may consider seeking mental help. Not for you. For the rest of us.

In my defense, I found an older bottle of Valentina not extra hot deeper in my cabinet with a 2021 best buy date that has completely dried out.

Keep your sauces open, like your mind user. Even you can dry into concentrated hated.

valentina has sodium benzonate in it, which when oxidizes causes the taste to take a shit.

stop using sauce and start using either fresh or dried chilis in your cooking. before cooking anything in a pan, heat up oil of your choice (except olive oil) until it's smoking. then drop in your sliced chilis and let them diffuse into the hot oil before adding the rest of your ingredients

Not much heat but definitely flavor

T E C B O Y S

Anyone else usually gets a hickup when eating hot food? For me it happens with hot sauces as well as hot with spices in powder form.
Really annoying quirk because I love hot meals.

Green hab>black>xxxtra
They're a buck at heb, which others are good?

Also pic and the scorpion are delicious

>sriracha
>franks
>tabasco
>how do i make my food hotter
start by using some actually hot 'hot sauces'
love franks tho

do they have this at 99 ranch markets?

Different user, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it.

t. do half my shopping at 99 ranch

Valentina is just tomato sauce and if you buy Melinda's over Marie Sharp's you deserve a kick in the balls