Valentine's Day

What sort of meal are you planning to cook for your girlfriend this Valentine's day Veeky Forums? Or if you're dining out, what sort of restaurant are you going to?

This fruit is so low-hanging it’s underground, yet you got out your shovel and dug it up.

I'm going to have a huge lunch of baked beans and cabbage. By dinner time I'll be ready to wander the streets and give al fresco diners my own special treat.

I've done this for six years now. VD is my favorite day of the year.

I'm a cook professionally so I will be spending 16 hours at work on Valentine's Day. My GF and I will celebrate our 'Valentine's' on the 19th most likely.

>girlfriend

Will go out for a meal somewhere in London the weekend before. We never bother celebrating it properly on the actual day because restaurants take on overpriced, uninspired menus and you have to book early for a good place. Will probably just get a supermarket dine in deal on the actual day.

I think the last thing I cooked for a girl on Valentine's Day was some chicken parmasan in 2008

Fuck it's been almost 10 years

gonna try get a table at an italian restaurant in battersea. fuck cooking your own meal unless it's an m&s 10 quid deal in front of the telly

I was thinking either a steak or a pasta thing. Or both. Might also just suit up and go to a restaurant for drinks.

>tfw you will probably never find a guy who will insist on cooking for you

Makes me miss my ex a little but I remember he’s a psycho so nah.

Biscuits and sage sausage gravy for breakfast, fine americana at an exclusive place for dinner.

Frozen pizza and dick.

Might spend a couple hours with my gf (She works late and has class early in the morning) but we're also not really into stuff like Valentine's Day. I might cook but that's about it. We're not in monetary positions to be spending on stuff like that kek.

Underrated

She dumped me, but we're still sleeping together. I don't have to do anything for Valentine's day; it's win-win.

going to go to work, come home and go to bed same as always

Such a overrated day. Just another reason to make us believe we have to spend money to let someone know how much we love them. I refuse to participate. Wife also agrees. Save your money for something that actually matters

She only agrees because she always spends the day with Jamal.

lmao this

She might say "it doesn't matter" but secretly she resents you for it.

I asked for the day off so I don’t have to see anything female. I then go into the woods to kill, gut, and cook squirrel out of pure romantic frustration. just like I do every year.