Why is fish on rice so expensive?

Why is fish on rice so expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/07/japan-worlds-most-expensive-fish-sold-for-1-8-million/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off.

50 dorra gaijin

I need to ejaculate semen into Veeky Forums because I love pee peeing into your life. Let me pee pee here.

Fuck off.

pee jaculated money related semen.

Jiro dreams of you being found dead imaplesmon your 14” horse dildo.

You're paying now to avoid paying for deworming meds later

It's an art, faggot.

>people overpay for mercury poisoning on rice

kind of glad internet is no longer protected. no one will miss the poor fags that have to get poisoned by canned dolphin. fuck off.

If you live in the US you get mercury poisoned every day.

You eat and drink this shit every day.

surprisingly hot girls

there is high demand and relatively low supply of sufficiently fresh fish to eat raw

yes good gaijin

pay $60 for my raw fish

>Thinking it's just plain rice

so you tellin me this muthafucka go to sleep, and he dream about sushi?

HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE NO ONE CARES HOLY FUCK

Why is Idaho so safe?

Potatoes are nature's oil filter

Easy, now. Don't freak out. That's what they want.

Because fresh fish in a landlocked state is hard to come by....never get sushi from somewhere cheap you're just asking for tapeworms

because no matter how you try, you can't make it as good as him.

>Spends entire life cooking rice
>Receives Michelin Star for his "contributions to the culinary world"

Just don't give them (You)s. They're trying to become the next 'go 'za but it wont work if you just keep saging and reporting their threads.

Is that AVGN on steroids?

west coast best coast

When I lived in Tokyo for five years working as an animator for a well known studio I ate at Sukiyabashi Jiro most weekends. I always had the California rolls and Jiro always remembered to add extra mayo for me. I’d dunk those bad boys in a mix of soy sauce and wasabi, absolutely delicious.

No, it's master sushi chef selling overpriced sushi.

This. The fish has been folded a thousand times.

Literally fake news

>reporting
My ISP has been range banned from reporting...

*crickets chirping*

Call a baka gaijin, but I prefer the Americanized version of sushi over jap stuff. I don't like raw fish, so I'd rather have a nice california roll with cream cheese and cucumber than any of the fancy nip stuff.

Baka GAYjin

that with lettuce and some pork chimichuri and tartar sauce. Dip the entire thing in soy slurry.

when you guys milk the cum out of your penis, do you eat it?

Why is this thread posted everyday?

mille fishy

Because we dont exist.

Of course. It would be a waste of protein otherwise.

good, tired of redditors thinking Veeky Forums sage and reports are downvotes

Because the fish and seafood used in it are expensive.

Shut the fuck up retard

Pocatello here

I feel yah.

fish is less common than meat

It's not the rice you're paying for. It's not even the fish you're paying for. You're paying for satisfaction of having paid tons of money for an uncooked meal. It's decadence, you see, and this is a meta flavor that can only be enjoyed by the well-off.

This.
>On Saturday morning around 5 a.m., a 222-kilogram bluefin tuna was sold at Tokyo’s Tsukiji market for an all-time high of 155.4 million yen, or 1.8 million dollars, at the annual new year auction, Japan’s national broadcaster NHK reported. That equals $8,000 per kilo of tuna, making the marbled, richly-flavoured tuna roughly eight times more expensive than silver.

newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/07/japan-worlds-most-expensive-fish-sold-for-1-8-million/

Holy shit, I'm shocked, shocked that high quality sushi costs more than my mcfish.

>sushi chef jobs get outsourced to chinks and Koreans
>lose your honor
JUST

Lol, ignorant foreigners fall for anything.

>70% of Earth is water
Nice try retard

>tfw me and gf can make way better sushi than any restaurant we’ve tried in my country and yet it’s 3 times cheaper

Reminder that there is an $1500 USD hamburger

Plus tip

>plus 12.5% service=tip
The state of Bongland

それ御祝儀価格ってやつだから
最高級品なのは間違いないけど普通ならもっと安い

that wasn't a real actual representation of the price and you know it.

Sorry, just because an actual event that happened doesn't fit your narrative doesn't mean it's fake.

the funny thing about that is that the amount of gold leaf on the burger is probably only worth like 50 cents, gold leaf is really thin and not worth much.

Obvious troll is obvious
are you trying to imply that it is not uncommon to eat as much mercury as your "evidence" implies?
That's fucking retarded and you know it

he bid that much for the attention he and his restaurant would receive, and he knew he would receive attention because it's retardedly over market value.

raw fish on rice at that

That's 2-6 full grown adults weight in mercury, seems highly unlikely.

>>people overpay for mercury poisoning on arsenic poisoning

enjoy your overpriced radiation

looks like a huge slop of shiiit

>frog

100 DORRAR, GAIJIN
PAY UP NAO

Because its so small.

Ever noticed how small fancy food is at restaurants?

That'll be a thousand bucks, fella.

Jiro dreams of you being found dead impaled on your 14” horse dildo.

Sure thing, pardner!

>warm up rice
>cut raw fish
>convince idiots it takes 10 years to learn this so you can pay them peanuts

Well played Nips

amerimutts are literally subhuman

Because stupid Americans fall for it. They seem to think that the more you pay for something the better it must be. They wouldn't fly to Japan to try a Jiro tuna salad if it was only $50 but they do when the asking price over9000. He's beating them at their own capitalist game.
He's also successfully cornered the part of the market where people pay for the right to talk their experience rather than appreciate the experience. Basically, people don't pay that amount of money for the experience. They pay for the bragging rights of having done it.
What they don't realize is that while they think that their peers admire them when they casually mention that they've eaten at Jiro's, in reality those peers are snickering at their stupidity while admiring the guy who charged a week's wage for a tin of tuna and convinced people to buy it.

You can stop projecting your poorfag envy and spite anytime now.

>denial
I, too, like to smoke cigarettes that destroy my sense of taste while paying ridiculous amounts of money on things that I can't taste.
Because I can.

*unzips dick

go to bed nick