Do you guys have any good vegan recipies?

Do you guys have any good vegan recipies?
I need to impress my hippy inlaws this weekend

wind

curry vegetables, bam

>trying to impress someone by literally being the opposite of yourself
maybe you should tell your inlaws to go fuck themselves because you're not their goddamn chef and take them out to a vegan restaurant
if you can't impress them by being yourself, what's the fucking point?

So he can fuck their daughter with their approval you fucking idiot.
Sometimes you have to be around your inlaws without wanting to. It's a good idea to be on good terms with them so those times go as smoothly as possible.

Silly Vegan, grass is for rabbits!

or you could just straight out be honest without being a bootlicker. I never understand why people would play some role for their inlaws. is it too hard to say "well, I don't usually cook vegan so let's go to a restaurant"?

If they don't like you, they're going to be turning your sweetie against you behind your back. You don't see them all the time. You just need them to believe their daughter is in safe hands.

If he be's himself and cooks meat I doubt they'll hate him for it, but they won't eat it, so they can't be impressed.

He never said he was gonna lie and say he's a vegan, he just wants to cook something they might like.

>they're going to be turning your sweetie against you behind your back
>turning your sweetie against you behind your back
yeah, if you have a shit-ass wife, they will. if you are an actually decent guy and have a loyal wife, she will tell her parents to go fuck themselves. never understood that shit. that only works if you are a piece of shit anyway so the wife's parents actually have a point.

good point. the thing that bothers me in OP is the "need to impress". it comes off as pretty desperate

I don't think not understanding things is something to boast about.

They do know that i fucking love meat and they're mostly fine with it, but as the other user said i just want to be on good terms with them, thus this gesture on my side

If they're really hippies, try this thread

Kek
maybe an other time

The plan for now is:
Ratatouille
Filled aubergines and filled artichokes with curry sauce
Semifreddo out of almond milk wit passion fruit sauce

well then go to town mate. I'd recommend something like a vegan fajita. had pretty decent vegan meals in thailand with my girlfriend even though I usually never eat vegan food. make some proper hummus too and you got yourself a deal

Hmm... hummus is a good idea

might as well make some pizza bread while you're at it. it's simple as fuck and you can put some god-tier flavouring in it (basil, etc). goes perfectly with the hummus and you'll probably have your mother in law sucking your dick too, you fucking try-hard hippie. good luck mate

Why not just cook the whole freddo

Vegan enchilada skillet.

I can't eat a whole one

Thanks
Yeah aounds good. I'll have some grilled veggies on the side too

lead

Dick. I fucking love dick.