Breakfast thread

Good morning Veeky Forums! What's for breakfast? Do you eat this every day?

I've got a cup of strawberry kefir, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, and a black coffee. I eat this pretty much every morning except Sundays where I have brunch after Church. Never seem to get tired of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/hannahwilliams/eggs-and-toast-k-bye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big breakfast today:
Egg from my hen and local quail eggs, topped with salmon roe, Chard, Lightly fermented cabbage, Strawberries and nuts on full fat yogurt drizzled with raw honey, Avocado, Chicken bone/feet broth

Usually I eat eggs + vegetables and build from there, depending on time/hunger/what's available.

Do you make the kefir?

Forgot pic

Late breakfast today.
We didn’t have any fresh tomatoes which was a bit of a pain.

My usual is a large glass of water w/ a packet of Emergen-C and 2 packets of Benefiber mixed in, some gummy vitamins, and a line of coke.

I had big bowl of porridge made with unstabilized oats, with a diced banana and some blueberries and smashed walnuts. It was delicious.

Just fucking delicious.

I could never sit down to eat breakfast. Always eat it standing.

Egg toast made in the oven. I eat this about once a week. Don't eat the same breakfast every day.

Recipe please user.

Preheat oven to 350 and prepare your baking sheet. I use parchment paper.

Butter your bread. I use rye or sourdough but any will work.

Now flatten your bread slice out in the middle, to form a circle. I use the back of a spoon to do this. Put your bread onto your baking sheet/pan

Now crack an egg into your circle on the bread.

Add shredded cheese of choice to the edges around the egg. I use cheddar

Bake in oven for about 15-20 min. In my oven 17 min is perfect and I still get a little runny yolk.

Remove from oven when set. Salt pepper. Serve.

Really easy, it's filling, and tastes great.

Here is a buzzfeed article that is essentially the same I guess. It's a good demonstration of how to make it.

You will get better results if you butter all of the bread ( thin layer) and cook at a lower temp (350). Your cheese won't burn and your bread gets the perfect amount of crunch. The lower temp also makes it easier to control the bake on your eggs.

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/hannahwilliams/eggs-and-toast-k-bye

3 eggs on toast and coffee, as usual

Shitty pic but heres mine. Eggs, honey toast, avacado, and some berries or fruit are pretty standard for me. The brat and roasted veggies are superbowl leftovers.

A big class of water. Like everyday. I don't eat breakfast.

Cereal or leftovers. If I'm in a rush I microwave a slice of cheese in a tortilla

Thanks man. I’ll post my attempts when I try this out.

Three over easy eggs and a huge protein whole grain waffle.. usually have bacon too but I was lazy this morning

out of everything in the pic the purple cabbage is what is making my mouth water

Two peanut butter toast. White bread obviously because the nigger bread taste too much like sand.

Kinder Bueno donut holes.

Yogurt and bran muffin on weekdays
Over easy eggs and multigrain toast on weekends

>Egg toast
*Toad in the hole

I bought:
>Eggs 36 c
>Bacon
>Sausage links
>Ham
>Smoked salmon
>Belgain waffles
>Croissants
>Mini-bagels
>Yogurt 1/2 gal
>Granola
>Oatmeal
>Butter/Syrup/Cream cheese
>Tomatoes/Spinnach/Onion/Olives

So I practically make whatever I feel like on a day to day basis. Can be simple as doing scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles, or Lox bagels, or breakfast croissants, or yogurt, etc. It varries day to day.

6 scrambled eggs, 1 cup (uncooked volume) of oatmeal with peanut butter, cocoa powder and honey

Oatmeal with brown sugar every day

did you do your squats today

whats your workout routine

I bought the kefir, didn't even know you could make it! Ill check that out.

Leftover shitty Winco brand mac & cheese and some homemade potato wedges. Trying to eat all this random shit I have in my apartment before I go shopping tomorrow. Starting a new diet, so I want my kitchen to have a fresh start as well. Falling for the keto meme I guess... Curious if it'll make me lose a bit of weight and feel better.

Fucking beautiful.