Why is orange juice so delicious first thing in the morning and then just okay the rest of the day?

Why is orange juice so delicious first thing in the morning and then just okay the rest of the day?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/Fluouride
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride
ada.org/en/public-programs/advocating-for-the-public/fluoride-and-fluoridation/recent-fluoridation-issues?source=PromoSpots&medium=FluorideInWaterRotator&content=FluorideMexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your body wants those vitamins

>brush teeth
>pour a big ol' glass of orange juice
>tastes like SHIT

Fuck toothpaste, orange juice's worst enemy.

I really wish I hadn't drank so many screwdrivers, it ruined oj for me.

>sugar water with the taste of oranges

>retard water with the taste of retard

>drinking sugar water

people still do this?

>Not pressing your own oranges

Found the tard who buys juice from concentrate.

>carbs

Hahaha oh wait you're serious?

Probably all the sugar first thing in the morning, like a donut.

T. Minute maid buyer.

No I just don't eat or drink fruit. Vegetable juice tastes better and has less sugar.

All OJ has a shit ton of sugar, even fresh squeezed

High fiber v8 is my shit

Switch to using baking soda to make a paste. It works just as well as toothpaste and no weird aftertaste.

Baking soda tastes awful though. Plus no flouride

>willingly consuming the chemical jew

Makes me go through hell with myvacid reflux, which sucks because I love it.

>no fluoride
I don't see the problem?

>being this much of a dumbfuck

Fluoride isn't good for you in any way. Not even for your teeth. It's also documented to make people more apathetic and lethargic.

>a glass if water and a plain celery stick for me m'lady

Thanks for the info, person who 100% went to medical school and isn't just regurgitating shit he read somewhere on the internet

(((medical school)))

There are multiple studies from across the world on this. Look outside of the US sponsored studies.

I'm not scouring the internet looking for anti-vax level bullshit conspiracy theories. The UK government approves of flouride use though so there goes your argument.

nhs.uk/conditions/Fluouride

>my ad hominem attack invalidates verified scientific publications

>trusting the UK government

>look outside the US!!!
>no not there!!!!!

Literally fuck off.

What verified scientific publications are those?

>trusting any government
>ever

Yeah, okay, the queen said its fine so it must be fine. Have fun with your calcified brain.

Good argument there user. I should absolutely believe you and not the vast majority of the scientific community.

U want sugar cocaine

A government that puts fluoride in their water approves of it? Weird.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride
Even Wikipedia shows that fluoride causes serious health issues. The dental meme is pretty much non existent anymore. My dentist stopped doing fluoride rinses on people years ago.

All I see in there is that high levels of flouride cause health problems which is also true for table salt and fucking water

Correct, and there is already naturally occurring fluoride in food and water, so what benefit does adding more to the water do? Or to toothpaste? Or mouthwash? Excessive fluoride consumption isn't good. An awareness in basic dental hygiene is the real reason people's teeth have gotten better, and you can see that by comparing countries who add fluoride to their water to those who don't. The decrease in tooth decay over the past 40 or so years are almost identical.

grapefruit juice is far and beyond my favorite in the morning

Which part of this is supposed to convince me that flouride is bad?

These studies maybe
ada.org/en/public-programs/advocating-for-the-public/fluoride-and-fluoridation/recent-fluoridation-issues?source=PromoSpots&medium=FluorideInWaterRotator&content=FluorideMexico

I drink OJ every morning. I think its starting to damage my teeth, I need to stop.

>dental hygiene is a zero sum game where only fluoride can change the outcome

Are you me

>15 or so, drinking for like the second time, guys lush mom drinks screwdrivers so we decide "hey they must be good" barf everywhere after splitting a 40. Can't enjoy OJ anymore unless its like a thimblefull

Sup cathy

>Everyday
Don't do this. Seriously. You'll ruin your body. I used to drink pineapple/apple/orange juice every morning for every day of my life since I was a kid, and around 24 I developed Type 1 from all the sugar. Fruits were the only thing I ever ate with sugar. I hate candy/chocolate, and I don't touch junk food unless offered by someone as not to be rude.

Fruit juice will seriously ruin your life if you're not careful. Just keep this in mind and take it in moderation.

Only way that's even remotely possible is if you drank a gallon of fruit juice every morning and even then I doubt it

Store bought orange juice is fake. Pressing yourself is wasteful, just eat the fucking orange.

>A gallon
You know what most people do with soda litres? I did that with fresh concentrate all throughout my teens. I'm just warning you. Fructose sugar can literally lead to worse things than actual sugared candies and junk food. I didn't know the risks, and I paid for it.