Why cant americans into cheese

why cant americans into cheese

O B T U S E D

>not this again

that can is too small and we all weigh over 9000 pounds

>Kraft
>easy cheese
>american
This has to be the far-flung from the land of cheese THING ever.

I have never seen this in a store in my entire life.

I don't think it's sold in Japan, though.

That's shit's good for a quick snack on some of pic related and some sardines.

Fuuuck. Why would whoever invented that thing call it "cheese"? Disgusting americans.

hah

in england, i see cheeses from all over the world in my local cheese shop.
great cheddars from canada
delicious manchego from mexico
but the 'best' i have seen from the US is monterey jack
why can't americans into cheese indeed

Cheeze on pretzels is a thing?

Excellent taste

That shit tastes better than "real" cheese, sorry sweetie.

Because our cheese region (Wisconsin) tends to keep their shit local

OBSESSED

We do, we just hide it from foreigners

Yes? Easy cheez on a soft pretzel actually sounds tasty, probably the best use of it out of the four examples. I would never put that shit on a burger or hot dogs

it actually seems like americans really like cheese, considering it's prevalence in their cooking. And I'm talking about cheese in general, not """""""""cheese"""""""""" like in the pic

We can, and we do. Ask anyone from Madison, Wisconsin. Canned spray cheese is a guilty pleasure for Ritz crackers, Triscuits, and pretzels. Aerosol cheese is some goofy shit we do because we've got so much money and power that we can piss it away on obnoxious novelties like that.

There's a store nearby called Jungle Jim's (pic related, google it). They quite literally sell any type of food imaginable. I've tried cheese from almost every European country and the absolute worst was Ireland, with England coming in a very close second. English cheddar tastes like chalk. Like, literally. And your right about Monterrey Jack, it's pretty good. The best cheese I've ever had was sheep's milk cheddar made by some local Amish.

>tries to power play being trash
Nope. Why can't you just admit that a lot of people in the US eat shit tier novelty food? It is what it is, loser. Also, fyi, you and 99% of the population in this country have no power and no real wealth.

Indeed.

We do it's just that foriegners like to look at novelty and low brow food items and assume that's all we have

I thought there was duck feathers or something odd in aerosol cheese, but it turns out the ingredients of most canned cheeses are naturally occurring. It's just not really "cheese" but more of a cheese flavored whip because of the lactic acid, yeast, and whey with annatto dye. Now I'm not so put off by the idea anymore. Wowee.

>Aerosol cheese is some goofy shit we do because we've got so much money and power that we can piss it away on obnoxious novelties like that.
I read that 57% of Americans have less than $1000 in their savings account. Even when I was a poor PhD student I had more than $1000 in my savings account at all times.

Huh.. guess I've learned something new. I just like pretzels too much on their own to add stuff to it I suppose.

Not even mustard?

Are American soft pretzels much different from German Bretzels? Because if so I don't think I've ever had one of your kind. I just really like the salty bready flavour and condiments would distract me from that. Guess I'm just boring

I'm so fucking glad these don't exist in my country

I'd go to town on those bad boys.