You're not a soyboy, are you, ck?

You're not a soyboy, are you, ck?

i dont eat anything i didnt cook myself , why would it eat liquid feminization?

Who cu/ck/ here?

I'd drink IPA for tasting or if there's nothing left but my go to is usually a lager or pilsner. I understand the stigma behind IPA but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop myself from trying new beer.

My strict gender roles definitions are clearly out of date. I was under the impression that beer that is more bitter and higher in alcohol content than your average large scale brewery beer was more manly than chugging Bud Lights or whatever.

What a waste of digits

If you want high testosterone, you shouldn't be drinking alcohol at all. I wouldn't be surprised if the difference between, for example, a lager and an IPA, was tiny or negligible. As far as I understand, all alcohol is bad for hormone regulation.

I used to like IPA but now it gives me heartburn. What does this make me?

Old

I think the idea is that guys drinking Bud don't give a fuck what you think and soyboys drink IPA as a status symbol they can use to try to improve their own self image

Autistic

>drinking the most soyboy beer style
>not proudfully drinking white men beers such as trappists and traditional german beers
Pic related, you.

A normal human being. IPA tastes like the stuff I use to unclog my shower drains.

Also, since craft beers are a meme now. Most indie brewers (fuck I hate this term) purposely make sub par IPA since they can drown the bad taste in hops and call it "trendy".

>the stigma behind IPA

There is no stigma. It's just a stupid meme made up by flyover kids.

I've never had an IPA, but I generally like clear bitter pilsner (Brand, Grolsch, Flensburger, Jever) describe IPA to me pls.

imagine a beer so overly hoppy and bitter not for flavor or refreshment, but for soyboy points on beer apps

I love IPA as a style, but there a huge wave of normies embracing craft beer and for whatever reason IPA is at the forefront of this. So while some of the best beers I've had have been IPAs there's so, so many absolute shit ones that just use hops heavy handed with no nuance or complexity and it tastes like pine sap. So I tend to avoid them because the market is flooded with overpriced sub-par ones. At least it's not burbon barreling though.

>one of these fucking threads again
Every goddamn board every goddamn day

It's because it's a fucking problem in society.

How soy am I if I just don't drink

Those anons are completely correct. All those craft IPAs are just a hop fest to hide all their low effort and so that soyboys can act all mighty saying they love some craft beers.

Anyone serious about beer will recognize IPAs as just another style, not over praise and act as if it's the only kind of beer that exists. Which is pretty much what those crafty soyboys do.

Just grab a traditional European beer and you're good to go.

These circle jerks are so fucking pathetic, not to mention being about 10 years too late.

Are traps a subclass of soyboys?

>bourbon barreling
There are a couple breweries locally that make a good bourbon barreled ale, but I can get something just as tasty from pic related without the bullshit label of 'bourbon barreled"

I honestly dislike almost every barrel-aged beer that I've tried. I consider myself a fan of craft beer, and I seek out different styles to try, but I just can't get into these beers that have these strong overtones of wood and spirits.

I don't want to sound like one of those "stop liking what I don't like" anons, but I guess I just really don't get the appeal of these

I generally drink mgd

>calls dubs digits
faggot