Is he right, Veeky Forums? Was everyone wrong about soy?

Is he right, Veeky Forums? Was everyone wrong about soy?
youtu.be/C8dfiDeJeDU

I've never been the biggest fan of him, but he is right about a ton of this shit. I'm glad that this time he actually used science to back him up rather than just finding one weakness and constantly running it home or something

Why do people try and make painstaking persuasive essays to argue against insults? It's like, we're picking on you, the whole point is to give you a hard time, arguing so seriously about the language won't do anything.

The soy hoax has been disproven years ago. Asian culture eats plenty of soy product without negative impact, so why would soy milk all of a sudden have a severe change?

He's a soyboy

t. soyboy

It's not because of the insult though, I still enjoy calling people soibois as an insult, but it's the people that take it seriously and act like it's turning you into a woman that this video is debunking, not the insult

>muh science!!!

Guarantee there's the same number of "researches" that will claim the opposite of what he's saying.

go ahead, we're waiting

lots of people actually believe in the feminising effects of soy.

>hrapistguy
>is a soyboy
>cherry picks arguments from the stupidest people in the world (pjw)
>"UHH ACTUALLY YOU CAN'T MEASURE TESTOSTERONE BECAUSE IT'S CONSTANTLY FLUCTUATING"
If you eat soy you produce estrogen
Cut and fucking dry

Even if that’s the case, the most he’s responding to is PJW who took the insult way too seriously and just fucking ruined it, and is now being further taken too seriously by Hbomberguy. They’re both colossal manchildren who just want to hear themselves talk, I’m not sitting through a half hour long video to hear shit you could figure out within 5 minutes on google.

>A Measured Response
It's cool that he had fans and people following him who like to listen, but these self-declared 'voices of reason' are just manic weirdos over-replying to their own peculiarities. Feeling the need to publish what he calls 'a measured response' to some lowbrow slang is fucking bizarre. It's like this prissy perfectionist attitude, kind of narcissistic even. It's hard to describe, a lot of weird smartass do this, like that ponyfag who does 'a glass of water' videos, and people like Mr Enter. I guess I'm doing the same thing right now in my post, but when someone's personal explanations turn into a vidcast series, it really is odd on a higher level.

we're all very impressed with you for disagreeing with us about what is relevant and interesting.

Enter has an excuse because he's a literal aspie
These people don't

it's actually estrogen in the water supply

You’re not very good at hiding your passive aggressive narcissism, Harry.

>eats plenty of soy product without negative impact
>highest rates of infertility of among all races
>average male height is the same as female height
>men unable to grow facial hair
>smallest male genitals of all races
>so feminine you can grab any man off the street, put make up on him, and he will be indiscernible from a woman

soy has been known to bad for a long time
when I was in college over 10 years ago studying nutrition we were even talking about why soy products should be avoided
they fuck up your hormones, not just with their estrogen but also the contain goitrogens which suppress thyroid function, and trypsin inhibitors which block your body from absorbing micro nutrients from other foods

if you want to be fat and unhealthy, eat soy

>literally akin to those articles defending and promoting cuckold shit
>Veeky Forums eats it up
Sounds right

>goitrogens
>goi
>goy

whoa

>Veeky Forums
>eats
good one, mac!

>Over-feminized anti-masculin butt-ugly soyboy faggot who quotes hipster magazines as his 'source/evidence' cries and bitches for 30 minutes about 'muh soy'
If eating soy turns you into a faggot nu-male like that one with his shitty ugly face and sweater, then you have a good reason NOT to touch soy EVER!