What excuse do you have for not going zero carb? All meat no veggies no nothing

What excuse do you have for not going zero carb? All meat no veggies no nothing

Meat and water, healthiest way for the body to live

Actual
Fucking
Retard

The only reason to go zero carb or ultra low carb is if you have some kind of disease that can benefit from it like something autoimmune

My excuse it that I'm not mentally deficient

You mean keto?

Given the people who have been on the only meat trend for decades or just years with no health issues have we been able to prove it is retarded and gives you mega cancer yet? They make a lot of good arguments for it that seem to be backed by science.

Better than veganism anyway

I don't have the funds to afford decent quality meat to support that diet

>people who have been on the only meat trend for decades or just years with no health issues
[citation needed]

Not the same poster, but if you don't have the energy for a quick and simple Google search I don't think you'll change your mind about whatever the person is spouting any time soon.

I'm diabetic and I do ~40g carb meals. It's not a big deal at all as long as the insulin crunches it.

because carbs are yummy and unless youre a 60 something year old lazy fat ass, a no carb diet wont really do anything for you.

>fad diets

Just don't consume so many carbs and you won't have a problem. How fucking hard is it to not stuff your face with sugar and wheat?

>How hard is that
Incredibly, if you're italian. Pasta by itself is high carb and said accompanyment to pasta is normally artisan/garlic bread, which is even more carb.

You can do lots of things for years at a time without it catching up to you. Donesn't mean it won't eventually.

Track your carb intake for a week and try it out

And yet we are the least obese in Europe. Italy ftw

I already have gout. Pretty sure my kidneys would solidify.

You need to eat vegetables just like you need animal products. If you don't eat fruits and vegetables you're going to shit hard pebbles that tear your asshole apart once a week.

Can't do no carb. I'm poor and carb is cheap.

Based. Also really easy to cook. Every meal is basically “apply meat to hot surface for 5 minutes”. It’s like soy lent minus the soy.

It's not an accomplishment to be skinny in the third world.

France is also one of the skinniest countries despite a very high fat diet. (They fucking ran out of butter last year)