Cooking Jacks

Are they worth the price?

No, a Totino's pizza is even better than Jack's.

All frozen pizzas SUCK

no u

>Americans so poor they consider frozen pizza expensive

>preheat oven to it's maximum 'e
>unwrap 'a
>drizzle olive oil over pizza, brush crust with 'r
>add fresh toppings of your 'e
>bake until sides 'n

This sounds like a meme

Jack's is the best when topped with black olives, anchovies, and fresh tomato slices.

I grew up poor and my Dad would make these on Saturday nights. I was obsessed. Now that I'm grown I don't buy Jack's or Red Baron anymore. I still remember buring the fuck out of the roof of my mouth though.

Jack's crusts have the consistency of cardboard and they never have enough cheese on them

You've never had Red Baron before pleb

Who said they were expensive

When it comes to cardboard crust, jack's isn't bad. it's like 3rd tier. Tony's, and tombstone (esp. classic sausage,) are also good.

Red barren is pretty tight but something about the sauce I find makes it below the ones I listed.

Totino's you may as well just get pizza rolls to avoid their weird ass bubble crust.

>not liking the Totino's Party Pizza Crisp Crust (tm)
>ranking Red Baron below Jack's, Tony's and Tombstone

I'm sorry for your objectively wrong taste user

It's so damn easy and cheap to make your own pizza, and it'll taste far better than even the best frozen pizza. Stop being lazy.

>easy and cheap
>make dough, make tomato sauce, shred cheese, buy decent meat and chop some veg
I'd rather just buy a frozen or delivery pizza once in awhile senpai.

I unironically enjoy Jack's. I suggest you buy the plain cheese ones and put your own toppings on though

>spend 20-30 minutes preparing tons of pizzas, then freezing them later for later use
>somehow hard

Whatever, enjoy your low quality slop filled with preservatives, and who knows what else.

I don't eat pizza often enough to warrant that amount of effort and storage brah.

Suddenly you care about health while discussing pizza? You're weird

I microwave the Totino's even though you are supposed to, because you can fold it up like a taco.

The problem is planning. With homemade pizza, you still have to wait for dough to rise and shit. With frozen, you just toss it in the oven.

You're a monster

THINK OF THE CRISP CRUST (tm)