Trigger Veeky Forums with one image

trigger Veeky Forums with one image
>eating hotdogs without a bun

I've done this before since grain based foods are literally Satan

I've done this plenty of times as a poor college student. Boil an egg, eat that along with a bunless hot dog and a bit of ketchup. Not the greatest but it'll keep you ok until lunch.

a hot dog prolly has more "grain based" ingredience than a fucking bun, lmao
you think this shit has any meat in it?

Have you ever looked at the ingredient list of hot dogs? I don't see any grains listed. What kind of poverty dogs are you buying that they use grains as filler?

Guy could be British. Their sausages have a bunch of additives often times which tend to include grain.

but isn't that a sausage ?

Medium rare chicken strips are so good on a salad. The chicken is so tender.

Okay motherfucker you got me

what did he mean by this?

Wut?

Maybe if you named the file, "bleu cheese".

>trigger Veeky Forums with one image

Fuck off back to your containment board.

Well you've got to give it to the guy, it worked.

lol

BLACKS CAN'T BE RACIST!!!!
Only whites, asians, latinos, indians can be racist. but not blacks.

Nice unsourced /pol/tard shooped infographic. You know the way back to your circlejerk, I think. Sayonara, faggot!

fuck off, white people make the best thanksgivings

I love blue cheese :-)

>>eating hotdogs without a bun
It's not a hotdog if there is no bun. It's just a sausauge. A hotdog sausage if you wanna be generous. But calling it a hotdog is like calling a strip of bacon a BLT

can i get a extra side of pube hair with my blue cheese

knowing kojima the plot twist is that the sausage is really a hotdog bun

>containment board

I dunno spending your thanksgiving at a graveyard without your dad sounds comfy to me

>ingredience

Scared gluten is going to make your dicklet fly off?

/r/ing someone to shop jack's head onto this

>/v/ thought this image meant that Chico would cut off this dick, become a girl, and call himself Quiet

I dunno... I spent last Thanksgiving with my black family and their Thanksgiving was suspiciously like my white family's Thanksgiving.

Give me Jacks head in an image and I will do it

This is an andy sixx thread

That sausage is remarkably straight.

The fact that /pol/ is one of the only boards with a specific rule to not post its content on other boards is pretty strong evidence of that, yes. But hey. At least /pol/'s in good company with... /mlp/.

>cut hotdogs down the middle (butterfly them)
>broil them in the oven
wa la

Bullshit image. Im a dirty spic and my gf’s family is white southern. Goodass fucking southern comfort thankgiving madre de dios que delicioso ayyyy...

I'll take cracker food over any food any time

Looks like another /pol/tard got triggered

They always get btfo here and then crawl back into their hole to fester.

Is Sue single?

I love Bleu cheese but WHY THE FUCK IS IT ON SOME PEATY LOG?

j u i c y

i think that's how the Heinies eat them

Use to do it all the time because there's never enough fucking buns. Also it's quick and easy. Some mustard and ketchup. Boom. Indigestion.

Its literally an inflammatory and insulting image why would you not be bothered by it.

Obviously triggered.

Go away.

Because that picture was posted by a white guy or girl(male) sifting in the sea of shit for (you)s from retards like you who fall for it

did u just assume that person's race? what are you racist?