Lasagna

I want to make some god tier lasagna, How do I make mine better.

Other urls found in this thread:

finecooking.com/recipe/fresh-pasta-for-lasagne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you tried semen?

Do I look like I came here from tumblr?

Kind of, actually.

How? people on tumblr can not cook for themselves.

Stoffers

>that's the joke.jpg

I'm italian, this is my recipe.
>for the pasta
Flour (400 grams)
eggs (4)
or use barilla prepared pasta
> for ragu
- 1 carrot
- 1 white onion
- 1 stalk od celery
- 500 grams (approximately 1 lb) ground beef
- 350 grams (approximately 3/4 lb) ground pork
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- salt
- ground pepper
> for the bechamel
- 1 liter (1 quart) of milk
-100 grams (7 tablespoons or a little less than 1/2 cup) of butter
-80 grams (2/3 cup) all-purpose flour
-A tiny pinch of Nutmeg
-A pinch of salt
-A pinch of ground pepper

Heat a healthy glug of olive oil in a large pan or dutch oven while you peel the carrot and the onion. Wash and dry the celery. Cut the three of them into tiny pieces. and cook them over a low heat until they are soft (roughly 5 minutes).
Turn the heat to medium-high and add the ground beef and ground pork. When the meat has browned and the liquid it releases has evaporated, add the white wine and stir. When the wine has evaporated, add the passata, salt, and pepper. Stir again to mix the ingredients and let them cook on a low heat for at least an hour.
> tip The longer a ragù cooks, the tastier it becomes.

Pour a fine layer of besciamella on the bottom of your casserole dish.
Cover it with a layer of ragu.
Place your pasta rectangles side-by-side on top of the ragu until you have covered it completely. Don’t allow them to overlap too much – you don’t want any double layers of pasta.
Repeat the process in the same order as above until you reach 5 or 6 layers of pasta. On the very last layer of pasta place a slightly thicker layer of bechamel and ragù as it is the layer most exposed to the hot air of the oven and tends to dry up a little. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top, or between the layers if you like (i do)
> tips In order to ensure that a lasagna holds its shape after it is cut and plated, alternate the orientation of their pasta with each layer

>bake pre-heated oven at 200° Celcius (390 Fahrenheit) for about 25 minutes. You will know the lasagna is ready when you can see a golden crust around the outside edges on the top layer.

for the lasagna pasta look here, it is good. finecooking.com/recipe/fresh-pasta-for-lasagne

Do you have to cook fresh lasagne beforehand or can you just put it in the dish and cook it in the oven?

You have to cook it before to put them in the oven.
make boil the water and put them in it for maximum 2 minutes

Usually i don't salt the water, if u want salt just a little

make your meat sauce beforehand then add cottage cheese, rotini and mozz or whatever cheese you want.

It's fake lasagna, but it's better than layered garbage.

dude no.

You need it colour corrected, like a bitch

Try this.

You can get lasagna sheets that don't require any precooking. They're much easier and taste exactly the same.

You know what this resembles right?

That's rotini with meat sauce covered in mozzarella. But for fucking idiots like you it's something you try to bitch about to people you don't know. Keep going asshole, I want to hear it.

where'd you go, brain cripple?

You're angry at me??? You're the one who disgraced this board by posting a disgusting slop of sh*t pal.

You died here today.

How do you stop lasagna noodles from sticking together in the pot? No matter how much I try to separate them one or two always stick together and make a gummy half cooked mess.

No NEED to cook them at once desu

S L O P
L
O
P

Put some oil in the water.

Seriously though, just use the type that don't require any precooking. They cook in the oven.

Buy some premade bolognese sauce. Brown meat then add garlic, onion and carrot. Add the sauce. Cook until carrots soft.

Get out a tray. Put a layer of sauce down. Then put a layer of bechamel sauce. You can buy the jar at the store. Then put the pasta on top. Repeat this process.

You can sprinkle cheese throughout or just on the top when you're done.

wa la

you can also use different kinds of meat spicy italian sausage w o casings is good also shredded pork is good also. make it almost like you would a good meat lovers pizza except its with noodes

>The cheese on top
You microwaved this didn't you?
Microwaved pasta is always terrible