I want to make a really nice dinner for Valentines day and I'd like some suggestions...

I want to make a really nice dinner for Valentines day and I'd like some suggestions. My first idea was a good steak but my boyfriend doesn't like red meat very much. Whats something complicated I can make and is really going to impress him?

Other urls found in this thread:

pillsbury.com/recipes/thin-french-apple-tart/f268fdf6-6036-4ad7-a518-c0b5c58a5512#!
alternativefinland.com/finnish-salmon-soup-lohikeitto/
bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/indian_chicken_pie_73681
bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/indian_hot-water_crust_81459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just give him a can

Go for lobster tails and scallops

Just suck each other's cocks for dinner. Maybe sprinkle some cumin on your cock so he tastes something different then just regular cock flavor.

you're a strong independent woman. tell him to cook for you instead.

I guess you could roast a whole chicken with veggies and stuff? It's not too hard, but it probably seems fancy if you've never done it. Sorry, user, I dunno.

Scallops sound really good, he likes seafood. I gotta be careful to not overcook them though.

Not a bad idea either, my mom used to do thata lot with potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and boiler onions.

Nah I do all the cooking here.

Tofu and estrogen pills your boyfriends a fag lady

Why, because he doesnt like red meat? We prefer pork.

What do you both enjoy? You should make an apple pie, too. I love pie.

I am going to make myself salmon soup and take it with crispy rye bread.

pillsbury.com/recipes/thin-french-apple-tart/f268fdf6-6036-4ad7-a518-c0b5c58a5512#!

alternativefinland.com/finnish-salmon-soup-lohikeitto/

bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/indian_chicken_pie_73681

bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/indian_hot-water_crust_81459

>tfw having a valentine's day alone after a 4 year relationship

pork is red meat, or it should be if you're not buying factory farmed shit. don't poison your bf.

A tomato-based pasta with parmesan topping, pesto baked chicken breast, crusty bread, olive oil balsamic vinegar mix to dip the bread, a few bottles of red wine. An appropriate salad to start. If you guys are fat, put meat in the pasta sauce.

For me? Its crab legs

Pork fillet/tenderloin? Pretty easy but impressive to look at and tasty. Pair it with some veg, maybe potatoes and a creamy sauce?

For some reason I always thought red meat just refered to beef.

This sounds great, especially the pesto chicken, he really likes pesto.

We have that pretty often actually, would be good with some special veggies though. A creamy mushroom type of sauce maybe?

Mushroom could be ok, personally I prefer either peppercorn sauce or creamy mustard sauce.

Polpettone

Nigga I ain't making meatloaf for Valentines day

Good for you. I ain't making a fucking meatloaf on any of the other 355 1/4 days of the year either. That's pure good housekeeping, whitetrash mom tier shit.

the hurgin