Ok I'll be quite frank with you old beans. I am from the UK, visiting my friend in the US...

Ok I'll be quite frank with you old beans. I am from the UK, visiting my friend in the US, tried Mexican food at Taco Bell and holy wow is this shit good...we don't even have Mexican food in the UK at all, we also don't have a mere fraction of the flavors of crisps or any treats really that you have. I love you USA, keep doing it.

OBSESS-
oh
Uh thanks UK user. carry on.

1st time ive ever seen a euro cuck say something nice about the states. which time line is this?

UK cooking has flavor?

I thought they opened a taco bell in England.

UK and Europe have so stuff we don't have much of like lots of legit kabab and indian.

Taco Bell really is great. I worked there for about 6 years. They have great deals and the food is good so long as you avoid the fucking tweaker ass ghettobells where everything goes stale etc.

Taco Bell made right (everything fresh, within standard hold-times, properly portioned) is really very good fast food. I miss the days when I could just glove up and make myself whatever item I feel like. I honestly would like to own a Taco Bell someday.

The wrong one, motherfucker
>Bang bang

What part of the 'States are you in? Get some Cajun-Creole and some barbecue while you're here. If you're in the US for the first time, and don't try slow-smoked baby-back ribs, pulled pork, and brisket, you have seriously fucked up and missed out.

Pro tip: barbecue isn't a sauce. A barbecue restaurant has a smoker and big pile of wood, and cooks their meat for 8-12 hours before serving. You can smell a barbecue restaurant from blocks away and your mouth will start watering involuntarily.

>If you're in the US for the first time, and don't try slow-smoked baby-back ribs, pulled pork, and brisket, you have seriously fucked up and missed out
I've lived 25 years in the US and have never tried these things. But at least I can get avocado soyburgers here in sunny California.

Die subhuman

>25 year old man
>Hasn't eaten BBQ.

The absolute STATE OF CALIFORNIANS.

Nice meme. We have Taco Bell in the UK. Sheffield alone has 3 of them. Mexican food is shit by the way (and we have restaurants here too...). It looks and tastes like fried vomit.

It's more common than you'd think. I'm an Ameriboo

>Mexican food is shit
too spicy for little babby
here your go sweetie

Pathetic samefag.

>Taco Bell really is great. I worked there for about 6 years.

No Mexican food? We've got several restaurant chains that do Mexican food; chiquitos, las iguanas and bar burrito. Aberdeen has several independent chains too.
Granted it may not be as good as authentic stuff but I don't know where you got the idea that Mexican food isn't a thing here.

>Mexican food is shit by the way (and we have restaurants here too...)
YOUR Mexican food is shit. Real Mexican food is a world-class cuisine. Yours is basically taco bell tier though.

I'm not samefagging. I made the comment about how I never had BBQ. And I threw in a little ironic California-bashing. But I really don't dig on the soy meme stuff that much. California is a great place for cuisine, it's just that barbecue isn't that popular here. Maybe I'll try it when I go to LA in a couple weeks. I'm in northern California, and the Asian food really is where it's at. Anyway, barbecue sounds good, but it seems like the kind of shit that would give you horrible indigestion too.

>we don't even have Mexican food in the UK at all

Yes we do.

I thought you brits couldn't readily get the various dried and fresh chili peppers required for it or they're incredibly expensive, no? Also, I have a hard time imagining a mexican would want to immigrate to your cold, fog bound island so vastly different from mexico.

this shill thread is the worst shill thread I've seen in months

Mexican here, I'd love to live in a cottage in rural Scotland. But immigrating into a first world country is basically impossible if you don't have a degree in STEM.

I live in Scotland and used to have Mexican neighbours. They moved over for work, I think. The dad was the only one that worked while the wife sat in the house and done fuck all.
Moved house cause they were pretty awful though.

If you want to join the anglo-sphere that bad I will marry you for like $5000 or something. Think about it.

>give you horrible indigestion
Ohh poor delicate Californian flower

God dammit, I’m an idiot! I married my Chinese wife for love and brought her to Canada. I probably could have just found some rich girl. Oh well, lesson learned...

Scotsman here, fuck off we're full.

Also a Taco Bell opened recently here and it's quite tasty.

Taco Bell is good in the states because it's cheap as dirt. They had a $5 box when I was over there that had a burrito, a taco (two tacos?), some chips, gross cheese dip, and a drink.
We have it in the UK now (in Scotland as someone mentioned) and it's probably the same shit just at a premium. People here are willing to pay through the nose for "iconic" American brands eg Krispy Kreme, Five Guys etc

what the fuck nigger

>we don't even have Mexican food in the UK at al
I know for a fact there are mexican food places in liverpool

This better be a fucking troll. Taco bell is not real mexican food

Obvious bait but...

Dude we have bbq on the central coast. Especially tri tip. It's not Texas or carolina but it is out here.

We actually have a shitload of good dairy and beef, tons of good oak, the West wasn't built on salads, etc.

>This better be a fucking troll. Taco bell is not real mexican food
Its ck and whities have a thing about weed and taco bell being something special together its totally lame but its kinda a thing now
The best thing to ask for at every taco bell has remained the same over the years just the same.
Ask for directions to a real mexican food place

>no Taco Bell in the UK
Retard.

You havent had real mexican food unless youve purchased it off the street from someone cooking on shopping carts

>soyburgers
B-but why not chickpea burger user

Only one reason to bother going to Taco Bell in the UK and that’s to steal the sauces.
The actual food is dogshit and they only serve one brand of beer.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

You don't have to think Taco Bell is authentic Mexican to like it.... they literally brand themselves as Mexican-inspired quickserve. They don't even call themselves Mexican food. Stop this fucking meme of denigrating it for not being Mexican. It has no such fucking pretense unless maybe you're a fucking backwoods evangelical living in Alabama.

the problem on this board is that people are spiteful fucks. as a German who lived in the US as a kid, I still remember that a lot of American cuisine is retarded as fuck and unnecessarily experimental at times. nevertheless, one can't dismiss the fact that American cuisine has lots of really great foods. I lived in Baton Rouge and to this day, I have fond memories of the Cajun cuisine. There's a lot to be learned over there but due to retards always being the loudest, a lot of people think that America has nothing to offer when it comes to food

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

How do I make a good Burrito bros? Mine never stays sealed?