"I don't need drugs, I'm high on life!"

>"I don't need drugs, I'm high on life!"
>drinks 3 cups of coffee every morning and gets shitfaced on the weekends

I don't drink coffee or alcohol, or smoke, etc, not exactly depressed but I'm not happy either.

Don't turn to drugs for happiness, it's a fruitless endeavor. Happiness is fleeting.

Someone has a higher resolution of this image? Looks great.

lots of soft drinks have caffeine too

first day on the internet kid? heh...

here you go

I guess there's that, but I don't drink them too often either, mostly water lately trying to lose some weight, sort of working I guess.

thanks man

I also get shitfaced every night
And use drugs

>Energy drinks during day
>Wasted every night
But at least I don't smoke weed

But papa state says you're legally allowed to use caffeine and alcohol, so those count as drugs

Drugs are all bad and evil and they're also illegal user

Literally NO ONE does this

Give me ONE example of this

I've met like 6 people at my college that do this

Seriously, this is better than mormons. How can you not drink a drop of caffeine nor alcohol in your life and still appear all cheerful and open? Creeps me out t b h

I would think most have at least had some, they just didn't care for it. I'll drink soda, don't like coffee or alcohol, the latter seemingly makes my head spin when I smell strong enough amounts of it, I guess I'd just fall asleep if I ever got drunk.

You would likely vomit.

That too perhaps, as I recall when I was younger on a vacation my family visited some brewery, the smell of the place made me sleepier than I've ever felt, sort of a headache but not exactly painful.

How do you know someone's straight edge?
Don't worry they'll tell you and make sure to keep telling you even when you say "stop bro, you're too cringy".

>I'm high on life

Had two girls say that to me. Wanted to strangle them on the spot.

Sexual strangulation?

>drinks 3 cups of coffee every morning
Eh, caffeine isn’t really the type of drug that’s mind-altering like weed or alcohol. I let it slide for these edgy straight edge kiddos

>gets shitfaced on the weekends
Now this is where I have a problem. Any person that says “I’m high on life” and also drinks is just a fucking hypocrite. I don’t mind the straight edge kids too much (they’re kinda boring/judgmental at parties but whatever) BUT the whole point of the movement is to reject shit like weed, alcohol, coke, etc.

>Eh, caffeine isn’t really the type of drug that’s mind-altering like weed or alcohol. I let it slide for these edgy straight edge kiddos
That's not true. It's just that our cultures ascribe high value to the state induced by caffeine: concentration, high energy, productivity, logical thinking, curbed sleepiness etc. It goes so far that a large portion of the population can't get going in the morning without consuming coffee, tea, soda, guarana, mate, or whatever else.
Caffeine, just like cocaine, activates the third curcuit of consciousness and puts you into a state which just happens to be socially acceptable, even desirable.
The state induced by alcohol is also acceptable, but only at certain times or events, and at other times, it is completely unaccepable.

I don't trust straight edged people.

Britney?

That just meant they're physically and socially active enough that they don't need drugs or alcohol (also drugs) to stimulate them. Wait until they are isolated from each other and searching with painfully manicured talons for that dopamine hit Facebook/Instagram gave them.

life is a hard drug and dying is the painful, agonizing detox. death and eternal oblivion is the sobriety

Just became my background

You called for me?

Well it's like they say, never trust anyone who doesn't drink.

I'm at the point where it no longer gets me high, I'm just doing it because I'm afraid of withdrawals.

this. work hard play hard.

Why can't druggies seem to stop themselves from combining substances and dying?

It's almost like they're dumb or something.

How can someone drink 3 cups of coffee in the morning and not shit themselves

You drink the coffee, take a big shit, then go on with your day

Turn to drugs for happiness. Its a worthwhile endeavor. Happiness is fleeting either way.

chasing that dragon...

I drink mine while I'm shitting

>start second cup
>go take a big shit
>finish second cup
whats the problem? you know you can set the coffee down and go to the toilet, right?

i drink coffee every day, sometimes alcohol and sometimes smoke weed, not exactly depressed but I'm not happy either.

so i guess this has little to do with happiness overall

i drink very lighg cups of coffee so i can drink more water without OD on caffiene. its a "drug" but its good when in the right hands like weed

brown in, brown out

Corporate America

Combining substances makes you more intoxicated

tbf they exploit the loopholes. Every mormon I know downs energy drinks like there's no tomorrow but refuses coffee.

I drink coffee, smoke weed, take kratom, and drink alcohol regularly. I feel about the same.

>needing to obtain you fleeting hollow happiness from worldly possessions

AHAHAAHAHAAHA

I bet you are a pedo who thinks not wanting creeps like you to fuck children is just a "culturally" thing. Comparing caffeine to weed is a red herring and anyone who unironically tries to argue it, like libertarians, only out themselves as morons.

My life's on high.

*snorts amphetamines*

Probably your parents

I've had lots of caffeine and lots of weed, and i can tell you with 100% confedence, caffeine is not comparable to weed. Weed has a much a stronger effect and is a hallucinogenic.

>pretentiously postures eastern philosophy he doesn't live by
Soy boy confirmed

>"I don't need possessions to be happy!"

>posted from my $3000 gaming PC, middle class in a first world country

Retard.

Yeah but addiction lasts forever.

Uh...a lot of people?

Either me since caffeine keeps me online, technically

>inhale a plant sometimes and have a job, don’t do anything else
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING user YOU’RE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY YOU BURN THIS ISN’T HOW WE RAISED YOU

>inb4 edgelords come into to say hiw much of a degen I am

>drinks multiple drinks a day after work
>aahh this is the life, just like my ancestors
>anything else
>*le dibs bedora*

>say anything about weed
>nu/pol/ comes and tells me degenerates will be shot

but I drink coffee for the taste, not for the effects.

"yea i'm cool I do drugs"

>weed is the only drug he's ever done

Nobody says that shit unless they recently were on drugs

"yea i'm cool I dont do drugs to fit in with my non existent Veeky Forums friends"

>sips tea/coffee/alcohol/yerba mate
>pops an adderall/valium/anti depressant/snri/ssri

I drink 3 cups of coffee per day; 2 in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon. Also, I drink about 7 Belgian beers on Friday and Saturday.

>I don't need drugs, everyone I know who takes drugs is a faggot
>also don't drink coffee or alcohol
All the worthless millennials I know take drugs and drink, while all the successful and intelligent millennials I know do neither

But I do need fucking drugs, I'm burnt out on life. I need some mushrooms or something, a fucking neural reboot.

I do this.

I don't do drugs anymore, I also don't do them any less. I used to get high, I still do, but I used to as well

Since starting Keto, ive learned something. It's never been the coffee/caffeine I was addicted to. It was the sugar I used to dump into it. Now that i'm restricting carbs I hardly even think about coffee. Im craving bread and rice. This coming from someone that used to drink a minimum of 64 oz of coffee a day.

i am high on everything including life
literally cant lose

try alcohol, improves life by like 400%