Just how unhealthy/bad are their burgers for you compared to places like Wendy's, Burger King, or Steak n Shake?

Just how unhealthy/bad are their burgers for you compared to places like Wendy's, Burger King, or Steak n Shake?

Haven't eaten at them since I was a kid, was thinking of trying them again just for fun

The burgers are better at Hungry Jacks

They are all shit.

You're gonna feel like absolute shit afterwards.

One big mac:
Serving size: 1
>Calories 800
>1800 Sodium
>700 potassium
>65g Carbohydrate

The people who meme on about McDonalds being unhealthy are people who never eat there in the first place. McDonalds is fine. You have to eat stupid amounts like an american would to get fat and sick. Just don't eat it more than once a week. Fuck.

whats the deal with everyone ragging on their meat

Fast food is fine as long as you're not on some insane diet plan and if you do it in moderation.

I love eating healthy greens and salad meals, but theres just times you want a good juicy burger or a good quesadila/taco just because. And that's fine, as long as you know what you're getting into.

For example, I do In N Out's Double-Double, which are about 330 cal, and 38g carb. It's not great, but it's my entire meal, so it's fine. If I added fries and a shake to it however, then it would be ungodly, as shakes are like 500Cal, 90Carb, and the fries are just 300cal, 40carb on top of that.

It's the extras and combos that they try to kill you with. Long as you just get the meal, and do it like once every two weeks- month you're fine. Treat it like eating out on a budget.

>Hungry Jacks

Found the Aussie

>Not just making your own burgers and saving money
Pleb.

Everything is unhealthy user.

>Good juicy burger
>Good quesadilla
>Good taco
>Fastfood
No

What if he's a poorfag?

That's entirely situational. But in my case it's actually more costly to make them. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to eat hamburgers often, they're kind of a low budget once-in-a-while delicacy for me. Sure, I could buy a 3lb chub of grounded beef and divide it into 9 portions, and burger buns, as well as my ingredients, but that all adds up. I'll be spending about $20 just on burger ingredients per month (Vegetables won't last beyond) when I could simply do a $3 meal for the sake of satiating my craving.

You get my point. It's something different to the usual diet.

The money I'd use to buy cheap GB i'd rather use on a decent steak cut or a vennison that would last several outings as opposed to 1 meal.

then you save money by making your own shit

>>Not just making your own burgers and saving money
>What if he's a poorfag?

See I save nothing by getting ingredients for hamburgers. And that money is better suited for quality cuts of meat. Like I said, Burgers are a every so often outing for me. I'd feel sick having them every night.

I mean if it's just an every so often thing it's fine

Then why not just eat out for better quality burgers if you're going to do that?

I rarely go to restaurants unless its some big gathering or special occasion because i'd rather just cook myself then pay someone to do it. Though, when I do go, If i take the time and effort to go out to a fancy restaurant, i'm going to get something I can't get other places. I'm not going to buy a $6 burger meal when a $23 veal meal is offered. Fast food burgers, (Keep in mind, I only visit actual Hamburger joints/Pizzeria kitchens, not all-purpose fastfood places like MCD) Are a nice change of pace to my usual dishes. Variety is the spice of life.

You sound like an insufferably pretentious fruit

Don't know how you came to that conclusion, but okay.

*Tips fedora*

[spoiler]OBSESSED[/spoiler]

I could just greentext various excerpts from your posts to make it clear, but why bother
Back to with you

Suit yourself. I see nothing wrong with stating facts of things I do. Your opinions on the matter aren't going to affect nor change my life. It's only common logic to buy expensive meals if I'm taking the time to go to an expensive and usually overpriced eatery. Buying something I could get anywhere else for a cheaper cost is just silly.

I can understand wanting to get a burger from somewhere else like that's all well and good especially as a once in awhile thing but you really do save money buying every thing yourself buns are like 69¢ and you can freeze off leftover ground beef and use the veggies for salad like a little care and you can turn $20 into like 7 meals not all of them burgers and not all of them needed to be eaten the next day or week

OP here. Yikes man, its just fucking food, chill

I spend roughly $120 a month as it is for culinary, and I usually indulge in replacing my spices and seasonings. I try to stay at that number, and fitting ground beef into it, just doesn't cut it. It's too expensive for such a low quality meat, and i'd rarely use it when I can just grind my own steak portions if I really needed it.

It’s all bad. Cooking your own burgers is better

>American McDonalds

burgers are not unhealthy at all, as long as you dont eat them every day, and as long as you eat them together with lots of lettuce, and without fries and without sugary drinks like soda, cola. lemonade

I wasn't far off.

>As long as you eat them with cheap artificially processed iceberg packed with chemicals you'll stay healthy!

Keep telling yourself that kid.

>le bad cemicals

Grind up and save scraps then until you have 8oz. or so of ground beef.
If store bought beef is too high cost for too low quality for your budget why are you seriously asking if McDonald's is worth it. It's not, Alpo brand dog food is higher grade than what McD uses

>why are you seriously asking if McDonald's is worth it.
I don't recall ever saying I was the OP. I'm just a guy who chimed in on fast food being mangeable in small amounts. A convenient stop at a hamburger joint for lunch is sometimes easier and more manageable then cooking them for dinner. I usually make decadent meals for my dinners, and I don't consider a burger decadent by any stretch of imagination.

No one asked if it was worth it faggot

What is an artificial process? Can you tell me what chemicals you think are "packed" in the iceberg?

>t. Supermarket owner

None of those places are particularly healthy, they're all more or less on the same level. Steak n Shake has the best burgers though.

OK do you unironically believe that there is a jewish conspiracy to convince people to shop at supermarkets instead of eating fucking Mcdongles food? Because if you are, I'm done with this fucking planet

too many /pol/tards leaking out of containment. ignore them

how is 500-800 calories for a double decker burger bad? i could eat three big macs a day and still be well under 2k calories

>b-but muh sodium!

drink water fucking faggot

In my country Mcdonalds Hamburgers are really different from the others. I can't eat in British McDonalds or in Swiss one... they're so bad.

this. i drink like a gallon every day, and even more on days i work out.

>Calories

Sodium is the issue and water will not flush that out no matter how much you drink and exercise, You are asking for heart problems in your future.

950mg is nowhere near the level that any studies say you're at the 'affecting your body negatively', which is between 2500 and like 6000mg a day. you must be butt fucking retarded

who cares about a big mac once in a while? what kind of a sedentary fat fuck are you that one hamburger with some fries has so much salt that eating one every once in a while is going to ruin your heart condition? just do other things to help improve your heart health.

if you're not a doctor maybe stop acting like a judgy pissy know it all, because you just look retarded and faggy

Yes. Live stream pls

>nutrition = calories
Amerilards gonna Amerilard. Post a pic of your gut, let's see how your approach to health is working.

this is me and i fucked your mom last night

what kind of poor britbong bastard has such a low iq he thinks eating a big mac once in a while or even eating three in one single day is the same as eating only them for the rest of my life

Ouch, someone got assblasted because when he said post your gut you looked down at it, couldn't see your dick or feet and said, "nah, better just go on a spergefest where I'm stupid but at least don't have to show my obesity."

lettuce is a fucking garbage vegetable my dude

zero nutritional value

>Lettuce is garbage
>Eats only iceberg

Green leaf is fucking tasty, its meant to accompany other greens.