Calls himself an advanced bread cook

>calls himself an advanced bread cook
>uses a starter

>bread cook

w t f

...Who does?

I made my starter from scratch and use a variety of preferments. I consider myself more of an intermediate bakist

>bread cook

>bread cooker man is cooking bread

>slow down
>relax
>use a starter
>take it easy

>calls himself an advanced break cook
>doesn't use his own vaginal yeast

YOU /sg/ BRO?

the word you are looking for is baker

A baker bakes things, a bread cook cooks bread. Moron.

>bread cook

I'll have you know my family are a renowned lineage of bread cookers. Bread cooking is in my blood

So OP is obviously ESL, but does anyone know what his mother tounge is? Every Romance and Germanic language that I know of has a one-to-one word for "baker". Japanese, maybe? Bread was only introduced there a few hundred years ago so they might not have a dedicate one-to-one work for a person who bakes things for a living. Anyone want to enlighten me?

>bread cook

I think he's a native or at least native-like speaker of English that is only pretending to be retarded.
t. linguist

i'm about to bake some partial spelt sourdough :)

precisely this

Suck a boner, cum Johnny Wayne'a

I'm going to a fancy spice store this weekend, but all I really need is cinnamon and cardamom. Give me some good bread/pastry recipes that need some fancy spices.

turned out pretty well, i'm looking forward to slicing it in the morning and seeing how the crumb turned out. ~79% hydration, 37.5% spelt.

Still trying to figure out this "bread cooking", crumb isn't worth showing desu.

looks tasty, also nice digits

>>calls himself an advanced breed cuck
>>uses a bull

Get a dutch oven